Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 167 of 167
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Dolimah
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,346
Posted By Dolimah
?? Cha Cha is my nickname

??
Cha Cha is my nickname
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2001, 12:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,346
Posted By Dolimah
thanks :-) But we can upload. Overwriting...

thanks :-)

But we can upload.
Overwriting the levels that are already on the server is not authorized yet.
But I will keep that in mind for who-ever has FTP problems :-)

Cha Cha


I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2001, 12:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,346
Posted By Dolimah
FTP on Dino Valley..one problem. Stefan pls read

Hello
FTP on Dino valley has one problem.
We can download and upload just fine (and very quick:-) but:
We cant overwrite levels.
We have to remove them from the server first before we can...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2001, 10:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 871
Posted By Dolimah
Is it possible to do this for two or three...

Is it possible to do this for two or three damaged accounts only ?

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2001, 11:19 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 871
Posted By Dolimah
Same problems exists in Dino Valley. Some...

Same problems exists in Dino Valley.
Some people who played for 100 hours lost their online time now.
Since the server didn't save any new items,
I think it would be best up you load the accounts...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2001, 10:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 975
Posted By Dolimah
Exclamation When I try to edit an account of a person (that...

When I try to edit an account of a person (that has the problem that his account keeps being reset)
I get this error message
Aramech_GP2 prob: Couldn't get account: Got error 127 from table...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2001, 10:05 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 975
Posted By Dolimah
This is a big problem !!! It needs to be...

This is a big problem !!!


It needs to be fixed asap

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2001, 09:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 975
Posted By Dolimah
Stefan its not fixed yet I have one player on...

Stefan its not fixed yet
I have one player on and he just tested it one minute ago.
Is the server on load only too by any chance?


thanks Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2001, 07:31 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 975
Posted By Dolimah
Thanks i will contact unixmad

Thanks
i will contact unixmad
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2001, 05:40 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 975
Posted By Dolimah
Exclamation accounts reset over and over again

On dino Valley some player accounts reset over and over again.
This started yesterday.
Could this be a server problem?



Cha Cha
Admin on Dino Valley :confused:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2001, 04:19 PM
Replies: 1
Lag
Views: 995
Posted By Dolimah
Exclamation Lag

There is severe lag at the moment.
I cant stay on for 5 minutes (Dino Valley)
Is anybody taking care of this?

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:54 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,887
Posted By Dolimah
That would be helpfull yes... But the...

That would be helpfull yes...
But the playerworld reviewers would need to know what really is illegal. And isn't there a playerworld team that does review playerworlds already?

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2001, 11:56 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,441
Posted By Dolimah
Angry Yoshi Heads

uuhm
We were forced to remove the old Yoshi heads on Dino valley.
I was looking around at a new Playerworld today and I was amazed when I saw the old Yoshi heads online there.
I wont say which...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2001, 04:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,182
Posted By Dolimah
hehehe, Nils again :D nope, I dont think...

hehehe, Nils again :D

nope,
I dont think so,
we didn't have any problems untill yesterday

Cha Cha
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,182
Posted By Dolimah
Angry Now I cant log on at all ? Anybody knows whats...

Now I cant log on at all ?
Anybody knows whats going on ???


Cha Cha:confused:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2001, 01:34 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,182
Posted By Dolimah
Question Dino Valley Lagging..whats going on? Stefan pls read

Hello ,
Dino Valley is real laggy the past days.
I cant connect half of the times.
And it takes minutes to load..(not only for me)
And now FTP is down aswell as RC.
Did the server move too ??...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-15-2001, 03:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,425
Posted By Dolimah
Question what are the codes for the RC then?

Ok but :
How can we select the players in the Conditions field in the RC?
What are the codes?

Cha Cha
Showing results 151 to 167 of 167

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.