Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Guild Life 11-26-2001, 11:17 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,591
Posted By Sir Triclops
=/ Could someone please close this thread.

=/

Could someone please close this thread.
Forum: Guild Life 11-26-2001, 11:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,591
Posted By Sir Triclops
Ok, as a fan of Psycopathic Records and much...

Ok, as a fan of Psycopathic Records and much knowledge about the company, "Juggalo" is a word used to describe a fan of a few of their groups. (ICP, Twizted, etc.)

Juggalo is fine and nobody is...
Forum: Guild Life 11-26-2001, 11:00 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 888
Posted By Sir Triclops
You don't need to post more than once. Thank you....

You don't need to post more than once. Thank you. Please close this thread.
Forum: Guild Life 11-26-2001, 10:58 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,470
Posted By Sir Triclops
I think any guild name taken from a: company,...

I think any guild name taken from a: company, character, title of book, movie, etc. shouldn't be allowed unless that person is the holder of the copyrights.

Like for example: Fight Club,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 10:48 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,742
Posted By Sir Triclops
No, not anything. I'll never be staff on 2k1...

No, not anything. I'll never be staff on 2k1 because most people dislike me, are jealous of me, are too new to know who I am, or they just suck:p



People you know and trust? So basically only...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2001, 10:14 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 4,672
Posted By Sir Triclops
It's Monday, tomorrow, whatever. The info on the...

It's Monday, tomorrow, whatever. The info on the 2002 section doesn't tell me too much.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2001, 10:12 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 5,478
Posted By Sir Triclops
Nice choice of scripts for the new website. ...

Nice choice of scripts for the new website.

I believe PHPNuke is one of the best scripts you can find on the Source Forge community.

How much altering of the original source did you, if at all?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-23-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,330
Posted By Sir Triclops
LEET oldbie right there :D

LEET oldbie right there :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-23-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,330
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've been playing Graal for 2 years and 7 months.

I've been playing Graal for 2 years and 7 months.
Forum: Guild Life 11-21-2001, 10:35 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,017
Posted By Sir Triclops
Ok, taken care of.

Ok, taken care of.
Forum: Guild Life 11-21-2001, 10:19 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,017
Posted By Sir Triclops
*Duly noted* I can't delete guilds right...

*Duly noted*

I can't delete guilds right now, all I can do is accept/decline them in the Guild Reviewer. It became an official guild before I became assisstant.

I will let Bhala know about this...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 07:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 732
Posted By Sir Triclops
I don't make money off of them. cause I always...

I don't make money off of them. cause I always eat them ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-19-2001, 07:37 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,930
Posted By Sir Triclops
Actually DarkLink does have some good content,...

Actually DarkLink does have some good content, and his friend is of a programming/website genious stature.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 06:53 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,165
Posted By Sir Triclops
He was referring to you upgrading the account.

He was referring to you upgrading the account.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 06:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 770
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, it would be nice if people did that, but...

Yes, it would be nice if people did that, but they don't and won't. :(
Forum: Future Improvements 11-18-2001, 10:13 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 862
Posted By Sir Triclops
Doesn't help much, but with VBulletin 2.2 when...

Doesn't help much, but with VBulletin 2.2 when you're in a forumdisplay, it tells you who is browsing that forumdisplay at that particular time.

so like I was in the Playerworld forum, it'd tell...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 10:07 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,608
Posted By Sir Triclops
*hint* Get AceHTML 4 Pro from Visicom Media and...

*hint*
Get AceHTML 4 Pro from Visicom Media and it will help you out with IFrames. All you do is enter in the info needed and it does the work for you. Actually it does that for a lot of options in...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,391
Posted By Sir Triclops
When will our @graal2001.com e-mails work again?...

When will our @graal2001.com e-mails work again? :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 10:02 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,490
Posted By Sir Triclops
I can see light effects now, since 2.1 was...

I can see light effects now, since 2.1 was released. YAY!:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 10:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,104
Posted By Sir Triclops
I remember when people went around saying things...

I remember when people went around saying things like:

"Can you help me out plis?"
"Plis help me do this"
etc.

I was like "What the? why do you spell it plis?" IDIOT:mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 09:59 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 49,941
Posted By Sir Triclops
Nobody is on my buddy list ;)

Nobody is on my buddy list ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2001, 09:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,135
Posted By Sir Triclops
:megaeek: Well I'll be deezamned.

:megaeek:

Well I'll be deezamned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-18-2001, 09:52 PM
Replies: 14
Umm
Views: 1,020
Posted By Sir Triclops
or atleast they're supposed to.

or atleast they're supposed to.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-17-2001, 10:16 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 4,904
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Police Chief

:( You were an excellent chief! And this means I'm not longer on this so called list. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-16-2001, 08:55 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,630
Posted By Sir Triclops
yes , so very!:o

yes , so very!:o
Showing results 151 to 175 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.