Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Graphic Design 08-21-2001, 12:43 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,881
Posted By Keyan
Kinda gray o_O

Kinda gray o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-20-2001, 09:37 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,893
Posted By Keyan
I understand! *Waves his hands* I just cant...

I understand! *Waves his hands*
I just cant draw an example for beans X_X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2001, 11:46 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,251
Posted By Keyan
Dante's wild side exposed o.o I could have been...

Dante's wild side exposed o.o
I could have been the samurai explosion person!....but I wasnt on, dangit x_x
I need to get on more often, I miss all the good stuff :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-19-2001, 11:00 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,832
Posted By Keyan
What ever happened to the *new* Samurai castle?...

What ever happened to the *new* Samurai castle? Is it *still* in production? o_O
Forum: Future Improvements 08-19-2001, 03:45 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,636
Posted By Keyan
More wildlife the better =)

More wildlife the better =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-14-2001, 09:33 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 3,142
Posted By Keyan
That topic starter post was perfect in everyway,...

That topic starter post was perfect in everyway, except that you used the word newbie :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-14-2001, 01:32 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,177
Posted By Keyan
Hehe....this is what happens when you compare...

Hehe....this is what happens when you compare bmgf and gccf, and accuse people, koni *wacks all the spammers over the head*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-12-2001, 02:58 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,408
Posted By Keyan
I took Visual Basic 1 last year in school, taking...

I took Visual Basic 1 last year in school, taking Visual Basic 2 this year in school, C++ 1, 2, and AP Computer Programming, which'll be Java when I take those 3 classes next year (senior year)
Forum: Guild Life 08-10-2001, 09:50 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,822
Posted By Keyan
Isnt talking in one long sentence fun i know its...

Isnt talking in one long sentence fun i know its fun cause when you talk in one big sentence the person has to re-read your big sentence over again cause they couldnt understand it and dustari is a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-09-2001, 08:26 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 983
Posted By Keyan
Its all diamond-y like that 'cause thats the...

Its all diamond-y like that 'cause thats the voodoo card trying to display the night / day in windowed mode x_x
Argh, I wanna see effects :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2001, 08:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,835
Posted By Keyan
Lesse....a spar tourny, on an island, with teams...

Lesse....a spar tourny, on an island, with teams available, if you die, you get warped off....can you say SURVIVOR?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-07-2001, 09:15 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,213
Posted By Keyan
Grrrrrrr I hate you peeps who are always like...

Grrrrrrr
I hate you peeps who are always like "stop complaining and buy another card"
Well, ever think that that person doesnt OWN the computer?
Or maybe they dont have the CASH to get a $300...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:10 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,447
Posted By Keyan
O_O

O_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:04 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,447
Posted By Keyan
I know for a fact its not kingdom islands, 'cause...

I know for a fact its not kingdom islands, 'cause i was talkin to stefan privatly where you get the samurai hat ('cause it was buggy and i wanted it, so he helped ^_^)

Him: "I would love to expand...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-29-2001, 10:55 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,789
Posted By Keyan
Got two for ya koni :p ...

Got two for ya koni :p
http://eeveecrew.virtualave.net/images/keyan.bmp http://eeveecrew.virtualave.net/images/keyan2.bmp

And koni, if you know anything about the samurai hat, its supposed to be...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-29-2001, 09:37 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,789
Posted By Keyan
eh.....wow O_O

eh.....wow O_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-29-2001, 01:43 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,149
Posted By Keyan
HUD! w00! I wanna be on the Ginyuu(sp) Force! XD

HUD! w00!
I wanna be on the Ginyuu(sp) Force! XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2001, 02:30 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,532
Posted By Keyan
ya mean the [email protected] ? It works...

ya mean the [email protected] ?
It works for me....I almost got that new hard drive filling vius from that account, but yet, my [email protected] works
Forum: Tech Support 07-27-2001, 12:30 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,308
Posted By Keyan
eh....i dont follow you

eh....i dont follow you
Forum: Future Improvements 07-26-2001, 11:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 981
Posted By Keyan
PlayerList Improvement

Here's an idea....We have normal list, we have "sort by name" Well, wouldnt it make sence to have "sort by guild"?
I mean, during a rp, i OFTEN find myself looking thru the playerlist to see how...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2001, 03:24 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,652
Posted By Keyan
ppppssssttttt, help me with that ;)

ppppssssttttt, help me with that ;)
Forum: Future Improvements 07-25-2001, 08:06 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,089
Posted By Keyan
Mining Idea...

I got this idea a couple days ago.
There should be a command word to allow you to get your gem back while crafting...lemme explain
Lets say, you're crafting a durby, and you lag out or go away for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 07:43 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,299
Posted By Keyan
Mine's da bestest! :mad: :mad: >:O>:O>:O

Mine's da bestest! :mad: :mad: >:O>:O>:O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 02:14 AM
Replies: 30
:(
Views: 2,279
Posted By Keyan
OMG! XD!!! That was so fricken funny, I loved...

OMG! XD!!!
That was so fricken funny, I loved that part when the sword came out and he was like O_o
XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-25-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 5,355
Posted By Keyan
Louisville Science center, actually :)

Louisville Science center, actually :)
Showing results 151 to 175 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.