Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 193
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nelm
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 10:01 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
Well I'm kinda pissed about the PKing, bastard...

Well I'm kinda pissed about the PKing, bastard staff, and values this game is teaching.....
Don't help people
Hire incompetents
Killing is good
Being 100ap is bad...KILL KILL KILL
Harass people...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 09:54 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
Well, if the current staff members would do their...

Well, if the current staff members would do their job...I COULD START OUT AT A LOW STAFF POSITION!!!...MY ACCOUNT KEEPS GETTING RESET AND IT'S NEVER BEEN RESTORED!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
As far as I'm concerned, Tyhm is the only really...

As far as I'm concerned, Tyhm is the only really high ranking staff member that does his job....and wanna know how you earn stefans trust...YOU CAN'T!!!....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 07:13 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
If Link X weren't such a prick(ASK OTHER GRAAL...

If Link X weren't such a prick(ASK OTHER GRAAL CLASSIC ADMINS) then I wouldn't be complaining, and I am not complaining about the Staff thing, just suggesting we need some new faces in the staff
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 07:07 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
As I was just told By Link_X, I was banned for...

As I was just told By Link_X, I was banned for saying Hell in a mass, NOW IS THAT A REASON TO BAN 4 ACCOUNTS?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 07:02 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
Ok, I didn't say Tyhm was bad, but I know many...

Ok, I didn't say Tyhm was bad, but I know many good scripters that could do a good job at NPC Scripter too! and I didn't say that playing for a long time made you a good staff member, I think we...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 06:57 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,139
Posted By Nelm
Question More Variety in Staff

What's up with all the staff having six different jobs?
eg- Bhala
Guild Manager
Police Lt. and I am sure many more
Tyhm
Levels Admin
Npc Scripting Admin
I say open up positions for people who...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 08:22 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,824
Posted By Nelm
Medieval?...Medieval?...If classic is...

Medieval?...Medieval?...If classic is medieval..THEN WHY IN THE HELL DO THEY HAVE CALL SPACESHIP?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-09-2001, 07:28 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,001
Posted By Nelm
MY DAMNED ACCOUNT WAS RESET FOR THE SECOND...

MY DAMNED ACCOUNT WAS RESET FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!...I DEMAND THE DAMNED THING BE FIXED!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-07-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 4,072
Posted By Nelm
Do you guys no that idiot Syrus Dragosberg....the...

Do you guys no that idiot Syrus Dragosberg....the self called "Retired Oldbie" with 12 hearts!!...what about the Retired Oldbie Collection, Complete with Syrus Dragosberg, a geriatric center, and a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-06-2001, 10:27 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,150
Posted By Nelm
The Game of course.... Where else do you get...

The Game of course....
Where else do you get great newbie stories to put in the forums?....and also, I like to watch people make themselves idiots by saying 1.28 had a PlayerWorld...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-06-2001, 10:20 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,086
Posted By Nelm
I like the levels, the NPC's, the Kingdoms, etc....

I like the levels, the NPC's, the Kingdoms, etc. etc.....
BUT THE STAFF ARE CRAZED ANIMALS!!!....It took me a week to get my password changed and that was after I had emailed 95% of the staff with...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2001, 10:02 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,814
Posted By Nelm
OK, I am trying to make a few different races for...

OK, I am trying to make a few different races for my PW,
The first would be the high tech people, instead of a sword, they would use laser type things, the second would be vampires, they would bite...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,285
Posted By Nelm
I had my account reset without knowing...and what...

I had my account reset without knowing...and what pisses me off is that I just took 4 hours to get GoldSword!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,426
Posted By Nelm
Nai, if you want the job, email...

Nai, if you want the job, email [email protected]
Forum: Guild Life 05-02-2001, 06:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,390
Posted By Nelm
Graal Royal Army is an official guild...

Graal Royal Army is an official guild DILLWAD!!...That would be why I put this post in the Guild section!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2001, 05:59 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 15,224
Posted By Nelm
Why am I not on that list......lol

Why am I not on that list......lol
Forum: Future Improvements 05-01-2001, 05:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,012
Posted By Nelm
I was fooling with Sisok, me and him are...

I was fooling with Sisok, me and him are friends...we go to the same school!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-30-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,191
Posted By Nelm
For my server, I wanna make an NPC that lets me...

For my server, I wanna make an NPC that lets me take control of your character and use simple commands to make you do things....just so us Admins can have fun sometimes....It could be used in...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-30-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 10,888
Posted By Nelm
Me and Trinexx are going to have the best...

Me and Trinexx are going to have the best NPC's....I think Trinexx could rival Tyhm, but he holds tyhm in his mind as GraalScript god....Trinexx, the boy with the 160 IQ who wastes it on...
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2001, 08:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,467
Posted By Nelm
When I first started, LostWorld was god...It was...

When I first started, LostWorld was god...It was the biggest The Flames and Resistance hang out, I was high ranking in both....heehehe...but now Resistance is gone, The Flames doesn't use ranks, and...
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2001, 08:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,559
Posted By Nelm
All you people think my PW will suck but it has...

All you people think my PW will suck but it has gotten a lot of attention from our info we give in ads
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-30-2001, 01:40 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 10,888
Posted By Nelm
Me and Trinnexx are going to make a weapon out of...

Me and Trinnexx are going to make a weapon out of it...hehehhehehehe....
if (weaponfired) {
Everyone on level goes splat;
}
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:41 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,426
Posted By Nelm
sure...and I'll do the same...see...

sure...and I'll do the same...see Graalians...with teamwork we can help each other out..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 09:14 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,426
Posted By Nelm
That is original...and I don't want to sit in the...

That is original...and I don't want to sit in the backseat...I am no follower but a leader...that is not my style to join...I lead...hence the rank General in Graal Royal Army...do you think I got...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.