Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Showing results 151 to 175 of 177
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Drakmith
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 10:37 PM
Replies:
146
Archaic! And a new member O.o!
Views:
10,809
Posted By
Drakmith
On a side note however... I fail to see how...
On a side note however...
I fail to see how LAT Problems, Over-Hirings and things of that nature relate to an opinion on the GFX O_o...
P.S. Is it, or is it not true DarkVillin.. That you...
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Replies:
146
Archaic! And a new member O.o!
Views:
10,809
Posted By
Drakmith
Ack.. I didn't see those x.x Well it...
Ack.. I didn't see those x.x
Well it IS the begginner island.. It's not like we're sticking the whole server on there you know >.o
*Points up*
Forum:
Kingdoms
07-25-2003, 02:10 PM
Replies:
8
Great (Dis)behavior of CP
Views:
1,163
Posted By
Drakmith
Though I don't dare question the vastness of...
Though I don't dare question the vastness of human stupidity...
Where are all your GUI's and whatnot?
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Replies:
13
Poll:
Sig?
Views:
1,373
Posted By
Drakmith
Well I meant HTML more like a Hosting Source.. ...
Well I meant HTML more like a Hosting Source..
But either way, I finally found a dang Signature Hosting site.
So my sig. works now ^_^
*Hears explosions* Uh..
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2003, 11:08 AM
Replies:
22
Illegal head on Era
Views:
4,219
Posted By
Drakmith
I don't think most people even consider Graal a...
I don't think most people even consider Graal a GAME anymore.
They either get wrapped around it and forget reality,
They just use it as a freaking newbie dating service *Cough UN Cough*
Or as...
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-25-2003, 10:55 AM
Replies:
9
Poll:
Sound Design Forum
Views:
943
Posted By
Drakmith
"OmG! We need a forum for maybe 10 people who...
"OmG! We need a forum for maybe 10 people who make midis!"
Most "Midi Makers" rip from games.
Some are smart and try old titles like Soul Blazer.
But I had someone submit Music to me once on...
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 09:51 AM
Replies:
13
Poll:
Sig?
Views:
1,373
Posted By
Drakmith
Leonardo De Vinci and an HTML Web Geek are two...
Leonardo De Vinci and an HTML Web Geek are two very different things :o
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 09:41 AM
Replies:
13
Poll:
Sig?
Views:
1,373
Posted By
Drakmith
Well that's all fine and dandy but... I...
Well that's all fine and dandy but...
I want to see it.. ;-;
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 09:35 AM
Replies:
13
Poll:
Sig?
Views:
1,373
Posted By
Drakmith
I'd just like to know how the frig to get a...
I'd just like to know how the frig to get a Signature to work...
It'd maddening,
I've tried 5 different hosts now.. And I KNOW the HTML script is fine x.x
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Replies:
16
Nick Name change on forum
Views:
1,267
Posted By
Drakmith
To quote the "Cajun Man" from "Waterboy"... ...
To quote the "Cajun Man" from "Waterboy"...
"YOU CAN DOO EEEEET!!"
Forum:
Future Improvements
07-25-2003, 09:12 AM
Replies:
9
Poll:
Sound Design Forum
Views:
943
Posted By
Drakmith
Music is a very integral part of gameplay, or...
Music is a very integral part of gameplay, or anything else for that matter.
Imagine Star Wars or a Horror "Flic" without music..
But, in all my time on Graal, I've met 4 midi makers... And...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2003, 08:36 AM
Replies:
22
A new server!
Views:
1,774
Posted By
Drakmith
Holy Mother of Abraham Lincoln... Tseng made...
Holy Mother of Abraham Lincoln...
Tseng made a typo o_o!
The Apocolypse has begun.
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 08:33 AM
Replies:
19
Sitar
Views:
1,669
Posted By
Drakmith
Snazzyyyy... *Plays music with it's one-sided...
Snazzyyyy... *Plays music with it's one-sided glory*
On another note.. If you resize it to 10% and make it silver you got yourself a dandy spoon XD
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 07:54 AM
Replies:
30
Poll:
Graalian Awards - GFX Artist of the year!
Views:
3,761
Posted By
Drakmith
o_o.... Thanks? *Not sure how to read...
o_o....
Thanks?
*Not sure how to read that*
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2003, 07:43 AM
Replies:
112
Harassement on Era
Views:
11,162
Posted By
Drakmith
Good God Seara... Why didn't you tell me this...
Good God Seara... Why didn't you tell me this o_o?
You know full well I would have burnt the guy's account into the Stone Age for that sort of thing.
I've jailed him repeatedly for using racist...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-25-2003, 07:39 AM
Replies:
15
Black Armor..
Views:
2,030
Posted By
Drakmith
Ouch... Getting scammed out of something...
Ouch...
Getting scammed out of something like that must really put a dent in morale >.o;
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-25-2003, 07:01 AM
Replies:
12
The Worst Scam Ever...
Views:
1,477
Posted By
Drakmith
Actually he probably would have had better luck...
Actually he probably would have had better luck with
Dumb New Player Trick #478
"Just drop all your items. I am not a scammer."
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-25-2003, 06:34 AM
Replies:
120
Free Playerworld Hosting!!!
Views:
9,437
Posted By
Drakmith
This is the most confusing thing I've read all...
This is the most confusing thing I've read all day @__@
And I just read an online Article on "Lemon Penguins" so that says a lot...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-25-2003, 06:32 AM
Replies:
15
Black Armor..
Views:
2,030
Posted By
Drakmith
If you mean that evil armour that the "Battle...
If you mean that evil armour that the "Battle Mode" NPC used to wear awhile back..
I doubt it's being deleted, if they did we'd rebel and burn their houses with flaming marshmellows.
That evil...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2003, 06:30 AM
Replies:
37
Playerworld name fun
Views:
4,510
Posted By
Drakmith
Strange Observation: If it's "Unholy...
Strange Observation:
If it's "Unholy Nations"
Why are there no nations at all... And why do they have so many Churches?
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 06:16 AM
Replies:
146
Archaic! And a new member O.o!
Views:
10,809
Posted By
Drakmith
Okay... Fun time then. Here is how GFX...
Okay... Fun time then.
Here is how GFX "Critique" is properly done.
W whatsit... "Kenny"
The face in your signature, the left side (Our left) seems a bit too flat. Like he's missing actually...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
07-25-2003, 05:43 AM
Replies:
12
Name.
Views:
885
Posted By
Drakmith
Not to be insulting.. Really.. But how do...
Not to be insulting.. Really..
But how do you pronounce that server name x.x?
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies:
30
Poll:
Graalian Awards - GFX Artist of the year!
Views:
3,761
Posted By
Drakmith
You people didn't even nominate me... ;_;
You people didn't even nominate me... ;_;
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 05:37 AM
Replies:
56
Fine... Non-Graal-Useable GFX... beware.
Views:
4,745
Posted By
Drakmith
Fine... Non-Graal-Useable GFX... beware.
I hate you people >_< My first post here and I get ONE person that liked my work.. The rest just bash me or post criticisism that doesn't help at all.
SO!
Here's something I made for someone,...
Forum:
Graphic Design
07-25-2003, 04:17 AM
Replies:
146
Archaic! And a new member O.o!
Views:
10,809
Posted By
Drakmith
Re: Re: Archaic! And a new member O.o!
Hair O_o??
--------------------------
And no, we have short deck wall thingies because we like to push people overboard XD
No, actually when it's completely done we'll have a fancy railing...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 177
Page 7 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:57 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.