Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Guild Life 03-19-2002, 12:18 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,890
Posted By BARGAD
Coming back on UnholyNation now :) ...

Coming back on UnholyNation now :)



Well... I believe that would be Imperial when it was good, back on Bravo heh... when Aeryn joined that guild...

Otherwise I have always seen NBK as one...
Forum: Level Design 03-18-2002, 11:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,952
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... I did not even say there were any tile...

Umm... I did not even say there were any tile misstakes, I said the level could use some sand tiles to make it more variated. And I said that to make the level look even better, not because I dislike...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 12:07 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,141
Posted By BARGAD
Shhh XD I was gonna see if the guy asking for...

Shhh
XD
I was gonna see if the guy asking for the script would say anything

/CaRnIe
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2002, 11:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,565
Posted By BARGAD
Couldnt have put it better my self:) /CaRnIe

Couldnt have put it better my self:)
/CaRnIe
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2002, 11:02 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,418
Posted By BARGAD
Why does every thread end up "YOU STOLE IT" x_X...

Why does every thread end up "YOU STOLE IT"
x_X
Anyhow, I think the stuff looks kool.. I could give you tips on some spells and stuff if you need it seeing as Im a paranormal expert tpye person...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 10:36 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,141
Posted By BARGAD
I hadnt either till Sky (NAT Cheif on Shaded...

I hadnt either till Sky (NAT Cheif on Shaded Legend) told me about it

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 10:31 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,050
Posted By BARGAD
dont forgot drawovertrees /CaRnIe

dont forgot

drawovertrees


/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 10:26 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,138
Posted By BARGAD
Uh Did anyone ask you anyway? Its not l said ...

Uh
Did anyone ask you anyway?
Its not l said

No I didnt, so dont act like your some god type person

/CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-18-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,208
Posted By BARGAD
Hmm They wouldnt be too much bigger.. Theyre...

Hmm
They wouldnt be too much bigger..
Theyre only like 14b max now lol

~This post was made by Freaky Carnie~

Please add that name yourself Freaky so I don´t have to go edit the posts ^_^
Forum: Events and Activities 03-18-2002, 09:50 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,499
Posted By BARGAD
Lightbulb Bowling Bomy Style

this is kinda stupid but there could be bowling using bomys!
if your a human you use your own pet bomy, and if your bomy you can use yourself, humans can 'rent' Bomy's if they dont have one
might...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2002, 09:45 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,907
Posted By BARGAD
That never stoped Geo!!! XD /CaRnIe

That never stoped Geo!!!
XD


/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 09:35 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,138
Posted By BARGAD
Wait for the Script Monkey to reply (Cant...

Wait for the Script Monkey to reply (Cant remember how to spell his name)

and I'd like to think of what he thinks of my example lolz


/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 09:34 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,141
Posted By BARGAD
exactly :) Or it did, I dont know if it still...

exactly :)
Or it did, I dont know if it still works because playersays dosnt

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,886
Posted By BARGAD
looks nice -Didnt look through all that...

looks nice

-Didnt look through all that messy code-

/CaRnIe
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 06:26 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,138
Posted By BARGAD
I say "If it can be used offline its for...

I say "If it can be used offline its for everything"
except for lighting effects :)
I dont think they would care if you used -THAT- Command on free though because all it does is move the veiw lol
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 06:18 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,141
Posted By BARGAD
No No

playersays =:
1) dont work anymore
2) it repetes the action till the #c prop has changed to " "

so you should use playerchats&&strequals(#c,))
or playersays2(text) if it still works

-Note...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2002, 06:13 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,138
Posted By BARGAD
Example

I made an example because I was bored :)


/FrEaKy CaRnIe
Forum: Level Design 03-17-2002, 03:00 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,327
Posted By BARGAD
You should ^_^ It is a good training to get more...

You should ^_^ It is a good training to get more common with the different tiles, and gives more variaty then inside levels :)
Forum: Level Design 03-17-2002, 12:19 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,952
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Level 2

Nice level ^_^

You could probably add some sand parts though :)
Forum: Level Design 03-17-2002, 12:15 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,327
Posted By BARGAD
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ArchOwl I...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ArchOwl



I NEVER MADE A TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{/QUOTE]
...
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 08:31 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,327
Posted By BARGAD
No seriously... by my former posts you should see...

No seriously... by my former posts you should see I don´t go around and try and find ways to criticise someones work. It is actually just intresting to see you´re town you have made. If you don´t...
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 07:15 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,327
Posted By BARGAD
I am not good or artistic and I forgot which tile...

I am not good or artistic and I forgot which tile to use... :eek:



I would like to see that... post a screenshot!
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,252
Posted By BARGAD
I am :) It depends what you compare the...

I am :)

It depends what you compare the levels to ^_^
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 05:48 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,327
Posted By BARGAD
I don´t believe so... you´re level actually...

I don´t believe so... you´re level actually looked like a desert... mine looked like something else... :(



And yes... it does... I were ready to kill someone after I finished the dirt...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2002, 04:08 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,331
Posted By BARGAD
Matrix mode or something similar :)

Matrix mode or something similar :)
Showing results 151 to 175 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.