Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 237
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr. Bear
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 11:46 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,447
Posted By Mr. Bear
Yes you have. But as a Administrator I put...

Yes you have. But as a Administrator I put personal feelings aside. I just don't like you deleting post that say one word bad about you. As long as it isn't harrassment they can say what they want.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 11:44 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,447
Posted By Mr. Bear
Exactly. Waar says it best. Dn't worry I...

Exactly. Waar says it best.

Dn't worry I will put my words in about him and that's the best I can do.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 11:41 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,447
Posted By Mr. Bear
End of discussion I don't argue over people like...

End of discussion I don't argue over people like this.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 11:37 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,447
Posted By Mr. Bear
Yeah, Game, because your just graal's perfect...

Yeah, Game, because your just graal's perfect role model? Your not even worth worrying about. You have harrassed people many of times and have no respect for other people's feelings or gaming...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 11:35 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,447
Posted By Mr. Bear
Game I just don't put up with your little...

Game I just don't put up with your little attitudes and your locking up post just because it has your name on it.

You talk about people "flaming" you. Haven't you done enough damage yourself? I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 11:20 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,447
Posted By Mr. Bear
Exclamation Moderators..

Deleting or LOCKING post concerning issues that graalians are concerned about is against Staff rules. I don't care if the poll is about a moderator, ALL graalians have the right to speech and...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 05-10-2001, 12:11 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 7,393
Posted By Mr. Bear
Post Delteria is being taken down probably. It...

Delteria is being taken down probably. It supports hackers SUCH AS PiE who makes all the trainers and causes these problems to begin with. Notice in the start message how it says PIE (Webmaster) and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-10-2001, 03:48 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 6,318
Posted By Mr. Bear
good and he will just talk his way out of it. =) ...

good and he will just talk his way out of it. =)
as usual...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-10-2001, 03:43 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 6,318
Posted By Mr. Bear
Your in for something........ Banning a P2P...

Your in for something........

Banning a P2P account.....

Stefan was pissed the last time this happened...

When the time comes I will be behind you Hawk because EVEN THOUGH you payed for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-07-2001, 09:14 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 992
Posted By Mr. Bear
how about epicentergaming.net host my cs server...

how about epicentergaming.net host my cs server =)
YAY!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-06-2001, 10:44 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,784
Posted By Mr. Bear
I do not aggree. I believe for his birthday...

I do not aggree. I believe for his birthday stefan, should take time away from graal and spend the time not on a computer.

HE deserves that more then anything, but some people just won't give him...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-06-2001, 10:38 PM
Replies: 198
Views: 11,632
Posted By Mr. Bear
In a way shes right, we need a moderator who has...

In a way shes right, we need a moderator who has never attempted to harrass another graalian in these forms. One who will not team up or be in favor of his friends and can see both sides in a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:32 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,196
Posted By Mr. Bear
. Well I will have to speak to the owners...

.


Well I will have to speak to the owners about keeping the FTP to themselves. I had the same problem on bravo. It's ridiclous that the playerworld owners do not understand to not give out FTP...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:07 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,196
Posted By Mr. Bear
Thumbs down I'll see what I can do an investigate this...

I'll see what I can do an investigate this Icepick "hacking" on playerworlds. By the way i doubt he's hacking. It's called cheating, Two different things.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,465
Posted By Mr. Bear
Well galen is the game master so i really...

Well galen is the game master so i really shouldn't of added him.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 09:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,465
Posted By Mr. Bear
Question Who Is The BEST Administrator?

I can only fit 10 so that isn't everyone obviously.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 09:05 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,989
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking And I Vote......

I vote Mr. Bear. YAY! heh.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,238
Posted By Mr. Bear
Post For now on I want every graalian to e-mail me and...

For now on I want every graalian to e-mail me and I want to hear from everyone. Complaint or comment, I will be there to listen and keep track of different Ideas about other staff members from...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:57 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
I'm not even going to go into the pay situation....

I'm not even going to go into the pay situation. First we need a decent staff.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:54 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Because now you see... I'm not here for me...

Because now you see...

I'm not here for me or my stupid power. I'm here for you because I don't think this bull **** should go on. Graalian emails deserve to be answered.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:49 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
No im repeating I have no power over and over so...

No im repeating I have no power over and over so people will understand that I cant just replace staff like im getting emails about.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:46 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Calin people who don't do their jobs will lose...

Calin people who don't do their jobs will lose their positions way before other people that acctaully work.

You seem to have a hearing problem. I don't tihnk im the best for naything. There is...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:40 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Calin You seem to think you know everything but...

Calin You seem to think you know everything but you have yet to experience A Graal 2001 Rc Chat about exchanging bad staff for new ones.

You are the last person that would know anything.

ASK...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:37 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Lycia, ANYTHING done right would be good....

Lycia,
ANYTHING done right would be good. We need a change and every is away or very busy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:34 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Where do we go from here? I can't step up and...

Where do we go from here? I can't step up and make orders because im not authorized.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 237

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.