Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LordAzeroth
Forum: Events and Activities 09-23-2001, 06:08 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
Oh no, he does he job. BURN HIM.

Oh no, he does he job.
BURN HIM.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2001, 06:08 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Oh no, he does he job. BURN HIM.

Oh no, he does he job.
BURN HIM.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-23-2001, 03:49 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 576
Posted By LordAzeroth
Providence Website

http://black-disk.com/providence/index.html

Made by Palin who hosts the ToT website, it looks similar.
Check it all out! :D
Forum: Events and Activities 09-22-2001, 08:53 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
LOL

LOL
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-22-2001, 08:53 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
LOL

LOL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 02:56 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,287
Posted By LordAzeroth
Forum: Events and Activities 09-21-2001, 12:09 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
Hey guess what, chat systems are pointless except...

Hey guess what, chat systems are pointless except they add lag woo!

toall: and private messaging is all you need.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2001, 12:09 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Hey guess what, chat systems are pointless except...

Hey guess what, chat systems are pointless except they add lag woo!

toall: and private messaging is all you need.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-20-2001, 06:30 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,292
Posted By LordAzeroth
Prozac.

Prozac.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-20-2001, 06:16 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,561
Posted By LordAzeroth
Hey cool, I'm losing my staff. LOLOLOL

Hey cool, I'm losing my staff. LOLOLOL
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-19-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,758
Posted By LordAzeroth
Just saying hi.

Just saying hi.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-19-2001, 07:12 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,758
Posted By LordAzeroth
Kamuii :D!

Kamuii :D!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-19-2001, 05:58 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,292
Posted By LordAzeroth
I'm not going on Sanstrata because I rescripted...

I'm not going on Sanstrata because I rescripted your basketball, made it 10 folds better and you never used it -- that made me angry.

Prozac isn't the best scripter either.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-19-2001, 05:09 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,989
Posted By LordAzeroth
*****... OH MY!....

*****... OH MY!....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-19-2001, 03:22 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,267
Posted By LordAzeroth
BUMP. Reason? The account reset hasn't come.

BUMP.
Reason? The account reset hasn't come.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2001, 04:11 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,267
Posted By LordAzeroth
Yet, Tyne will have less work.

Yet, Tyne will have less work.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 03:33 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,221
Posted By LordAzeroth
BUT YOU GAEV ET BAK! :)!

BUT YOU GAEV ET BAK! :)!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2001, 03:33 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,267
Posted By LordAzeroth
Account Reset - Providence

Stefan, I forum PM'd you and emailed you but I couldn't get your attention! Can you please do an account wipe for Providence? Thanks.

I'll delete the thread after he's replied.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 03:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,221
Posted By LordAzeroth
I never banned you, and I kill all thieves that...

I never banned you, and I kill all thieves that steal from me.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-16-2001, 03:25 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,249
Posted By LordAzeroth
Aggrivated

I need help with a night & day system that works with the npc server, the one on providence works server side but nobody can see the seteffect commands. Help me. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:26 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: hahaha

Are you talking about that one little town you made? I never took credit for that. Gadestia is the whole continent not that town.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:25 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: :O

Gadestia was stupid and I was a newbie so why are you bringing old stupid crap up? Are you that desperate to "try" to make me look bad?

I have more RP sense then you, you're just a stubborn ass.
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2001, 06:46 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,626
Posted By LordAzeroth
Well duh! You played it when it first came out,...

Well duh! You played it when it first came out, everyone was stuck because I wasn't expecting to use the npc server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-15-2001, 06:11 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,626
Posted By LordAzeroth
I'm not blocking doors.

I'm not blocking doors.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 10:42 AM
Replies: 81
Poll: Events Forum
Views: 8,152
Posted By LordAzeroth
No.

No.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.