Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 02:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,206
Posted By Lyndzey8000
PM Hmm I just realized Stefan is going to...

PM

Hmm I just realized Stefan is going to have to stay up late if he's going to come to this event. But I have no other time to host it =\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 02:41 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,206
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Argh this is the bad part, converting time. Its...

Argh this is the bad part, converting time.
Its 2:43 PM here Central time right now. Convert it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 02:38 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,206
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Post Kingdom Games!

There will be a Kingdom Game played vs. all the kingdoms.

It will be played on Thursday (tomorrow) at 9:00 PM Central, USA Time (10:00 Eastern).

Please everyone that is in a kingdom try and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 01:33 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,024
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Angry Bah

I don't know how many times I have to go over this. I host 1-3 events a day. I don't think its right to host like 10 events for like the prize of 100 each! There is too much money going around right...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 09:45 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,024
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Popular?! Let me remind you, this is a "Computer...

Popular?! Let me remind you, this is a "Computer game" there is no such thing as "popular" or "dork" etc. And even if there was, I would not be popular.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-13-2001, 08:47 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,220
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Gah I know They are like "MY SERVER THAT HAS...

Gah I know

They are like "MY SERVER THAT HAS 11 LEVELS CALLED BOLLY WORLD WILL BE UP IN AN HOUR!"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 03:39 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,024
Posted By Lyndzey8000
grr...

I think you mean good girl
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 03:37 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,024
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I repeat; I ONLY use my tag when hosting events

I repeat; I ONLY use my tag when hosting events
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 03:22 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 3,872
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I have 80, that is mine, that I spend on events ...

I have 80, that is mine, that I spend on events
I dont bug the ET Admin for money

Bah, overworld is down again and everyone is stuck in ctf
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 3,872
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I didn't ask to be ET Admin. I just come on...

I didn't ask to be ET Admin.

I just come on and someone tells me I am the new one.

I have been ET around since Lycia quit/ Game was hired.

I don't wear my tag a lot since I only wear it when...
Forum: Level Design 06-12-2001, 08:00 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,682
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Me too. It's starting to take 2-3 hours for a...

Me too. It's starting to take 2-3 hours for a good level now =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 07:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 996
Posted By Lyndzey8000
WOW I like Tony's

WOW I like Tony's
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 07:28 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,830
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Ugh Limp Bizkut is horrible. "ITS A F*CKED...

Ugh Limp Bizkut is horrible.

"ITS A F*CKED UP PLACE"
"A F*CKED UP WORLD"
"BLAH BLAH F*CKED UP BLAH"

pointless
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 11:41 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,830
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Ahh I hate that. I see like 12 year old kids...

Ahh I hate that. I see like 12 year old kids walking around singing that acting like they're all cool
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,830
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't really write songs, I just think them up...

I don't really write songs, I just think them up in my head depending on what mood I am in when I am bored
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 01:21 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,368
Posted By Lyndzey8000
My brother (Brandon) started playing in like 1.0...

My brother (Brandon) started playing in like 1.0 so I started playing it. He made me a save that he had hacked, I didn't really know it was hacked, I just thought you started with 20 of the flat...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-12-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 906
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Make things to do, like events

Make things to do, like events
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 10:01 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,217
Posted By Lyndzey8000
1.12?! I think you mean 1.2 or something, because...

1.12?! I think you mean 1.2 or something, because 1.2 is when accounts came out
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 09:55 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,668
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Tip: DONT USE PREFINED OBJECTS! Get a new...

Tip:
DONT USE PREFINED OBJECTS!

Get a new pathway, put in some grass and flowers, put in some desert and dirt type tiles, etc.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 09:45 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,668
Posted By Lyndzey8000
You shouldn't have uploaded them to the same...

You shouldn't have uploaded them to the same name, so I only saw the new one, so I can't really compare
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 09:38 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,019
Posted By Lyndzey8000
DONT MAKE FUN OF GEORGIANS

DONT MAKE FUN OF GEORGIANS
Forum: Guild Life 06-11-2001, 09:37 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,220
Posted By Lyndzey8000
That happens to me too, my (SM) tag doesnt work...

That happens to me too, my (SM) tag doesnt work on TOT but works on classic and 2001.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,019
Posted By Lyndzey8000
When I was FAQ Chief I would always put like...

When I was FAQ Chief I would always put like -away- and -dnd- and -I AM NOT HERE SO DONT PM ME- and they would PM me like "Why are you walking around when you are away?" So I started using the nick...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 05:53 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,289
Posted By Lyndzey8000
It looks great Too bad light effects don't...

It looks great

Too bad light effects don't work on my comp though
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 817
Posted By Lyndzey8000
What I think he meant was Richard was sending out...

What I think he meant was Richard was sending out his own masses like "I WANT A BOMY" with his red bubbles, when he has his ET tag on
Showing results 151 to 175 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.