Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: Information 12-30-2002, 12:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,629
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I know all about the "mudlib", I do talk to...

I know all about the "mudlib", I do talk to Stefan ya know :D

Anyway, i wasn't putting him down, i was just being sourcastic about how useful some of the skills are, lol :P

Edit: Ok I tried to...
Forum: Information 12-30-2002, 12:01 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,839
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol poor Tyhm, come on keep up man! :D

lol poor Tyhm, come on keep up man! :D
Forum: Information 12-29-2002, 07:17 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,839
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes, Enchant weapon does like +1 effect and stuff...

Yes, Enchant weapon does like +1 effect and stuff to a weapon.
Forum: Information 12-29-2002, 07:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,629
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Stealing don't work yet, however I can get...

Stealing don't work yet, however I can get Oratory to work but only for a few split seconds then the creature attacks again.
Forum: Information 12-27-2002, 11:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,336
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I once came up with a "sword" doing alchemy, it's...

I once came up with a "sword" doing alchemy, it's that fun little "Ignorance Alchemy" that ppl like doing, but I id'd it and it was Sword of Gnarg or something like that... I'm starting to wonder if...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-27-2002, 02:09 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,122
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol i've noticed that, it's like they think that...

lol i've noticed that, it's like they think that small black key has some mystic powers that will save them from death, hahahahaha.

What I think is funny is when they come in and grab like the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-27-2002, 12:37 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,122
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Now this is funny!

I was just in house dungeon #1's final room and when i killed everything this guy walks in and proceeds to take the items.

When I tell him to give back what he took he gives me the threat "Let's...
Forum: Information 12-26-2002, 11:19 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,336
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Usable Items?

I was just wonder if an alchemy recipie calls for a helmet or sword does that mean you can use any helmet or sword, cause there's no such thing as a "Helmet" or "Sword".. Well I did see a Sword once,...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-26-2002, 09:36 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,485
Posted By Geovanie Legend
That sort of stuff happens all the time to me. :(

That sort of stuff happens all the time to me. :(
Forum: GK Bugs 12-26-2002, 12:53 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,485
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Killer Wolf of Bogenera

Not sure if this belongs in the bugs forum or not, but it is kind of amusing, hehe.
Forum: Information 12-23-2002, 10:01 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,351
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Funny, at my old house we had a book shelf with a...

Funny, at my old house we had a book shelf with a lock on it. :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-23-2002, 10:00 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 771
Posted By Geovanie Legend
If you can't go back there then why were the pet...

If you can't go back there then why were the pet feeders added there? Don't make much sense for only new players or reset players to have pet feeders, lol.

*wonders how many pets will die when...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-23-2002, 09:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol well on average I tend to round about about...

lol well on average I tend to round about about 10 to 15k plat a day if i try to, and no i don't try to get strong as fast as i can.. i mainly go to the dungeons to help my friends and gain more...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-23-2002, 04:37 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I get exceptional value ones all the time, i have...

I get exceptional value ones all the time, i have good luck i guess you could say, but that's only with the game.. obviously some players like to use my luck against me cause their luck must be...
Forum: Information 12-23-2002, 04:34 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,351
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Locks?

Is it possible to lock Commode's and Book Shelves? If not it should be since they are storage devices just like boxes and chests.

If it is possible would someone please post how to do it?

Also...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-23-2002, 09:36 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 771
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Starting Island?!?!

OK Stefan said he made it so we can get back to the starting island, and I know there's a few new things there.

However I have searched every blessed town and have yet to find a way back to the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-23-2002, 09:31 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Holy crap, a T-Rex gives you about 1k exp.. Oh...

Holy crap, a T-Rex gives you about 1k exp.. Oh guess you didn't know that did you? Sorry I should have let you find out on your own and get mad when people start taking 1k exp from you constantly...
Forum: Information 12-23-2002, 09:28 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,692
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I know you said no comments, but your to late for...

I know you said no comments, but your to late for making a "simple site"
http://geovanie.razza.org
I've had it up for a while now and alot of people use it, making another one would be pretty...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-23-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,287
Posted By Geovanie Legend
My hunger meter never goes below 800, most of the...

My hunger meter never goes below 800, most of the time i keep it at 999, lol.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-23-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I'm inclined to agree, that is a very wise idea.

I'm inclined to agree, that is a very wise idea.
Forum: GK Bugs 12-23-2002, 08:38 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,264
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation New version house problems

Ok I downloaded the new version of the exec and everything except the jerks (which can't be fixed, lol) seem to be work properly, then I went to my house and started to rearrange and found out that...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 09:44 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thank you, I do appreciate it.

Thank you, I do appreciate it.
Forum: GK Bugs 12-22-2002, 09:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,287
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Unhappy Illness

I was just sitting in my house taking it easy when out of nowhere it said I was Ill, shortly after my charm dropped from 17 to 12, then a while later while still sitting in my house it said i have...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 08:33 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well that sounds nice Loriel but look at it this...

Well that sounds nice Loriel but look at it this way... a few people think it's funny to play a joke and force you into battle mode doing that then follow you around and keep killing you... sorry but...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 08:05 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol well that's a nice rumor... untrue and funny...

lol well that's a nice rumor... untrue and funny though. but who's Grovanie? lol
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.