Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: deedle
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 04:11 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 58,013
Posted By deedle
I agree with Hippie His house should be taken...

I agree with Hippie His house should be taken away, Since my house is getting taken away becuase i am in Events Team(Stefan rules......) I don't even get payed. So i should earn it. But NO! hmmm, I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 04:07 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,433
Posted By deedle
heh, Pked atleast once? and lost money? well i...

heh, Pked atleast once? and lost money? well i got Pked more then 3 time and lost over 5,000..........That really piss me off....o well. I Host Event, so no prob with me, = ) (I hope)
Forum: Graphic Design 04-03-2001, 04:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,779
Posted By deedle
Infamous Freak, What do you use to make Sig? I...

Infamous Freak, What do you use to make Sig? I need program. PSP(Do not know how to use) and Aniamtion Shop(Mastered it) suck....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 04:02 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,182
Posted By deedle
What his name on Mitchica? Is this site good?...

What his name on Mitchica?
Is this site good? www.Flamingtext.com ?
Ice Pick said you could make banners and gif here
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 03:59 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,558
Posted By deedle
They could add tag for Judge and Jury, so when...

They could add tag for Judge and Jury, so when Jugde say Sit it warp him to the chair and Jury to the bench, maybe one for guilty, warp to Electric Chair,= )
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 03:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,726
Posted By deedle
er.......I have only like what? 30? LOL

er.......I have only like what? 30? LOL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 03:50 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 761
Posted By deedle
let see.......Blue......Fire (reddish color,...

let see.......Blue......Fire (reddish color, um.......black?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 03:49 PM
Replies: 30
...
Views: 1,780
Posted By deedle
ROFL, me too

ROFL, me too
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 761
Posted By deedle
Can you please make me a better sig? I really...

Can you please make me a better sig? I really need a Better ONE!
I'll pay 1,000!!!!!!!!!
I Don't care!
I Just want a Cool Kick @$$ Sig
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 01:31 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 846
Posted By deedle
I agree that we need police to get hackers, but...

I agree that we need police to get hackers, but not like 50 of them! jailing 50 innocents ppl.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 01:25 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,989
Posted By deedle
WTF? Lycia is one of the best Admin! She was...

WTF? Lycia is one of the best Admin!
She was the only one that ever had a bomy pet for Prize at Survivor and Gully race!
What are you all talking about?
She is The best!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2001, 01:21 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,325
Posted By deedle
Cloud X we'll miss you. We been friends for a...

Cloud X we'll miss you. We been friends for a long time. But.....WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!???
This is Not just right!
will,
Memory's of Cloud X!
Was my friend.......
Was cool...
Always talking...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 01:17 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 2,701
Posted By deedle
That suck for you guys, Everytime i Pm Lycia, or...

That suck for you guys, Everytime i Pm Lycia, or any RC they always Reply to me withing 60 second, Even Stefan. Am i cool or what?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 01:15 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,811
Posted By deedle
Cali knows i didnt go on his account, becuase i...

Cali knows i didnt go on his account, becuase i have only one login name on wndows. and i highlight 7 account and Lamer was not listed, so ;p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 01:10 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,300
Posted By deedle
ok.....Now No1 says his brother was on his comp...

ok.....Now No1 says his brother was on his comp when he left the house. how does he know when this happen? and how it happen? You said he left the house, so how could lamer know?hmmmm.......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 01:03 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: Am I sescy?
Views: 1,364
Posted By deedle
Now 4, = ),lol

Now 4, = ),lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 856
Posted By deedle
sorry if there are some mispell word.

sorry if there are some mispell word.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 856
Posted By deedle
i was watchign ice pick the other day, He was...

i was watchign ice pick the other day, He was trading bomy with a guy named coolnick, coolnick was selling his bomy to ice Pick for 900. So ice Pick payed him 300 and say give me bomy, so coolnick...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:15 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 853
Posted By deedle
i picked one, doesn't really mater to me

i picked one, doesn't really mater to me
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:14 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 870
Posted By deedle
Do you have to post 500!? i never be able to...

Do you have to post 500!?
i never be able to reach that
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 173,164
Posted By deedle
Talking I would make a great king's pet, I'll race for...

I would make a great king's pet, I'll race for the king and play CTf for the King and get him money.heh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 173,164
Posted By deedle
is This Castle thing about king and queen...

is This Castle thing about king and queen whatever maded yet? if not, who making it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:05 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 939
Posted By deedle
Want to know why he wants FBI on graal? it only...

Want to know why he wants FBI on graal? it only want it so him and his graal friend can get warpto, so they can warp all over the place and abuse there powers
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-29-2001, 08:09 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,608
Posted By deedle
Lugie is Right, It should be Brady Pysker ...

Lugie is Right, It should be
Brady
Pysker
Lugie
Cloud Strife
Cali
That sounds right......good idea Lugie
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 09:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,608
Posted By deedle
I Think you should Vote me becuase, I'll be Good...

I Think you should Vote me becuase, I'll be Good at helping Brady and the other Auctioneer all the time. And I am always On when bradys on. So he can ask me for his help.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.