Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 286
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AW2_Gohan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 12:29 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,502
Posted By AW2_Gohan
kewl but graphics fourm please

kewl but graphics fourm please
Forum: Level Design 09-14-2001, 12:28 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,548
Posted By AW2_Gohan
shut up

shut up
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2001, 12:22 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,915
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Im that best at humans Im always drawing Outlaw...

Im that best at humans Im always drawing Outlaw Star, Graal characters, DBZ (just beacause I get dares to draw Piccolo) and cartoon network characters Like dexter, ed edd and eddy, dee dee, weasel (i...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:20 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,296
Posted By AW2_Gohan
MY NAME ISNT AFTER DBZ I REALLY LIKE RICE AND...

MY NAME ISNT AFTER DBZ I REALLY LIKE RICE AND RICE IN JAPPENSE IS GOHAN!!!! I didnt even know there was a character named gohan when i signed up
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,296
Posted By AW2_Gohan
damnit toad you really know how to make someone...

damnit toad you really know how to make someone feel bad so why dont you just shut the hell up and talk about something else!!! :grrr:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:16 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,296
Posted By AW2_Gohan
no not that what I said after you told me to shut...

no not that what I said after you told me to shut up
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:15 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,296
Posted By AW2_Gohan
The reason I said that is beacause my dad was in...

The reason I said that is beacause my dad was in the building and he was killed at the hospital when he was on a buisness trip and this isnt really what i want to be reading at the moment
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:13 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,296
Posted By AW2_Gohan
You just said that beacause I said that to...

You just said that beacause I said that to toad... That was just Lame
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:10 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,296
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Dude? Whats your prob? You cant go without 5...

Dude? Whats your prob? You cant go without 5 minutes without posting "Shut Up" or "n00b" so why dont u just shut up you [Edited] toad
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:07 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,296
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Don't diss the Bird!!! BirdBird Rocks! The most...

Don't diss the Bird!!! BirdBird Rocks! The most Loyal and Funny Bird on Graal (Nothing can beat 2 birds on a pole humping LMAO that was funny)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 02:00 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,858
Posted By AW2_Gohan
or Pentagon (takes slice of where plane hit eats...

or Pentagon (takes slice of where plane hit eats it and gives rest to him)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:59 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,855
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Ok this is making me sick can you just delete the...

Ok this is making me sick can you just delete the topic If theres a war it will be annouced and it has no place in graal The other topics are interesting but this one is just plan sick :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:57 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,149
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Like i said it my first level and i only spent...

Like i said it my first level and i only spent about 10 minutes into it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,149
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Anyone?

Anyone?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:54 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,858
Posted By AW2_Gohan
damn I swear im gonna kill the person who wrote...

damn I swear im gonna kill the person who wrote this in the school paper
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:51 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,858
Posted By AW2_Gohan
How'd you know im Kitty Kat? Plus this guy did...

How'd you know im Kitty Kat? Plus this guy did predict when WW2 ended correctly so it kinda means somethin and another thing I dont think it might mean this cause the city is burning down just the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:49 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,149
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:47 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,858
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Did I say bible? lol it was a prediction i read...

Did I say bible? lol it was a prediction i read in a newspaper I have no idea why I said bible
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:44 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,858
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Exclamation I noticed this while reading the bible could it lead to war?

"In the city of God there will be a Great Thunder, Two brothers torn apart by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb", "The third big war will begin when the big city is...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 01:22 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,855
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Woo hoo IM only 13!!! but if its Biological...

Woo hoo IM only 13!!! but if its Biological Warfare we are in some mojor crap
Forum: Level Design 09-13-2001, 01:16 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,506
Posted By AW2_Gohan
First Level

Heres a picture of my first level ever made well?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 12:46 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,963
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I have a 4 year old brother I acttully let play...

I have a 4 year old brother I acttully let play graal :eek: he knows how to open graal get onto his account (guess he reconizes it by the number of letters) and acttully have 7 deaths and 62 kills on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 12:34 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,084
Posted By AW2_Gohan
So let me say agian For 2 reasons Stefan should...

So let me say agian For 2 reasons Stefan should create a building full of world flags And I just got a new idea you should be able to carry a flag of your country or be able to pick up all the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 11:56 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,084
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Graal has players from all over the world Ive...

Graal has players from all over the world Ive acttully seen a few people from Iraq and Afganstan so they could be threatend somehow and we wouldnt wanna get anyone angry America already has enough...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 11:36 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,084
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I think people are pointing to many fingers I...

I think people are pointing to many fingers I mean we have NO idea who did this someone in the US knows some orginzation they are just not relesing it for saftey purposes. ANd yes ZanderX alot of...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 286

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.