Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 154 of 154
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Providence_Admin2
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 02:46 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,449
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I would. However, I can't tell you to do anything...

I would. However, I can't tell you to do anything right now besides

GET AIM
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:49 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,718
Posted By Providence_Admin2
all geforces support light effects.

all geforces support light effects.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 07:45 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,718
Posted By Providence_Admin2
there is no "best computer". Just get a GeForce...

there is no "best computer".
Just get a GeForce video card, and you can see everything on graal. Also, as Kamuii said, the fact that graal would determine your next computer purchase depresses the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 07:48 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 983
Posted By Providence_Admin2
No. Just... no.

No. Just... no.
Showing results 151 to 154 of 154

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.