Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 372
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: joseyisleet
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 03:27 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,486
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

its not like graal isnt perfect,Like when Stefan and stuff got in truble with Nintendo cause of dah Old name Zelda online.,heh but my account wasen Fraud or nuffin so yah its kinda unfair and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2002, 03:05 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,486
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

Hey man my accoutn was hacked banned and now ur saying i Done credit card Fraud im 14 wtf rofl,man my friend did buy me that for my birthday and now its banned i mean WTF!,err ok im done i dont care...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2002, 11:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,028
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I've had a problem with this...

-=Josey=-
I've had a problem with this online... A .nw file will not register the issparringzone command correct, so make sure that it's in .graal format.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-18-2002, 03:36 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,700
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- If it's for pay-to-play I'd use...

-=Josey=-
If it's for pay-to-play I'd use getplayer, playerx, and playery.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-18-2002, 03:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 982
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Chicken you have some of the...

-=Josey=-
Chicken you have some of the sloppiest code I've ever seen. =\

if (created){
message Kaimetsu likes the code spacing.;
sleep 2;
message So do I!;
sleep 2;
message So use...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-18-2002, 03:01 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,631
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Being lazy is a good characteristic....

-=Josey=-
Being lazy is a good characteristic. =) I mean, hell, you do what you feel like doing and nothing people want, have nothing/want nothing to do, spend time with your girl. The list goes on...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-17-2002, 11:09 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 982
Posted By joseyisleet
hhe -=Chicken=-

Yah i know about server.strings and stuff,but how would i put it together basicly like err umm how do i make it so that the players #c text when its on shows up over that img
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-17-2002, 11:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 982
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=- i r is need some help

// NPC made by ¤Çhîçkèñ¤ â€*ÑåÑåâ€*
if (playerenters||created)
{player.chat=0;
toweapons Chat thing}
if (weaponfired&&player.chat=0)
{player.chat=1;}
else if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-13-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,285
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I'd use two npcs; one that sets the...

-=Josey=-
I'd use two npcs; one that sets the flag when they say something like radio-message <messagehere>. With that it sets a string of server.radio,token crap here;. Then in another one simple...
Forum: Level Design 02-12-2002, 08:38 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,044
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Yeah, could I get that light effect...

-=Josey=-
Yeah, could I get that light effect image from you? I'll animate it so it "swirls". =)
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-11-2002, 09:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,880
Posted By joseyisleet
-Chicken-

Yah that would be a rather neat idea,cause with bloody normal showimg it took me awile to figure out how to draw a like back geound under text rofl had me stumped lol but i got paste it,but Ultima...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-11-2002, 06:12 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By joseyisleet
-=ohh um heh=-

Ohh,well i thought considering that theres like 4 sides 4 faces and Shiot that it would have something like that but ehh i was wrong and i was like 99.9 percent sure i was wrong rogl =D
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-10-2002, 10:20 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken is confusled rofl=-

Im is Confused lol i have a learning Disablility Dislexia,and like rofl this shi*s hard core maths rofl but please correct me if im wrong but That square thingy mabob wouldnt in include 4 in dah...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-10-2002, 03:17 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,263
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I'd use something like: if...

-=Josey=-
I'd use something like:
if (created){
timeout=.05;
}
if (timeout){
if (playertouchsme&&keydown(0)){
message o.0;
}
timeout=.05;
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-09-2002, 11:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,323
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Even a dog who isn't happy can be...

-=Josey=-
Even a dog who isn't happy can be handed a bone and still be unhappy. Sheesh, he just told you what to look at. If you think you know where the problem is (which you said you did), work on...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-09-2002, 04:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,044
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Good luck on this Liquid. I remember...

-=Josey=-
Good luck on this Liquid. I remember making a thread on the Unholy Nation forums about myself writing one. I've come fairly for on it. I think when I release it, it'll help newbie...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-09-2002, 02:08 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,452
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- If you don't like using filters, and...

-=Josey=-
If you don't like using filters, and are good with simplistic tools and advanced. I would say Photo Impact surpasses every graphics utility program. You can save your image in (I think)...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-09-2002, 01:54 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- - Digs out some old mathemetics books...

-=Josey=-
- Digs out some old mathemetics books and starts to look for some. People better use these or this thread is useless. ;\
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-09-2002, 01:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,743
Posted By joseyisleet
Formulas.

-=Josey=-
Someone asked for the formula on a circle a while back, so I decided to start a thread on other formulas with the area and perimeter of an object. Please add to this thread so we can have...
Forum: NPC Server 02-08-2002, 03:08 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,002
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Heh, I wasn't looking for a "better...

-=Josey=-
Heh, I wasn't looking for a "better word", I was looking for a correct answer.
Forum: NPC Server 02-08-2002, 02:03 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,002
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Keydown is a function. It's called...

-=Josey=-
Keydown is a function. It's called locally by the client's Graal.exe. An event is called by the NPC or a server. Correct me if I'm wrong here anyone.
Forum: NPC Server 02-08-2002, 12:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 672
Posted By joseyisleet
NPC server commands.

Could someone give me a document file that has all of the NPC server commands, also what each function does. Thanks.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Well if you took off every spam...

-=Josey=-
Well if you took off every spam thread in the NPC scripting part, it wouldn't have very many posts, almost everyone spams. Spectre I said to use vecx and vecy for it. If you can't even...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 04:05 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- What about finishing off the...

-=Josey=-


What about finishing off the script hmm?
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 04:04 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Lol. I checked this post before I...

-=Josey=-
Lol. I checked this post before I went so I'll help you out a bit. ;P

Ok I'm considering that you've already made the first part of it so use something like:

if (weaponfired){...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 372

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.