Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,560
Posted By Neoreno
In any case, I would think it's better to use...

In any case, I would think it's better to use playerrupees.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,560
Posted By Neoreno
It doesn't take an ounce of brainpower to format...

It doesn't take an ounce of brainpower to format well.


Also, you didn't specify an index for player[index].rupees.
I also think that is read only.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-10-2003, 12:26 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 9,069
Posted By Neoreno
Y'know. I don't think this offer still stands.

Y'know. I don't think this offer still stands.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,576
Posted By Neoreno
Tyhm has his minions doing classic work ^.^

Tyhm has his minions doing classic work ^.^
Forum: Future Improvements 10-05-2003, 01:42 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,576
Posted By Neoreno
Allow me to show you a graph if 2k1 went from...

Allow me to show you a graph if 2k1 went from Classic to gold, and you added the stuff you suggested.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,186
Posted By Neoreno
I would log on to meet you. But you could have...

I would log on to meet you. But you could have chosen a better place.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-03-2003, 01:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,565
Posted By Neoreno
Also, you don't have conditionals inside an event...

Also, you don't have conditionals inside an event check.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-03-2003, 01:11 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,565
Posted By Neoreno
Your setting the string "myguild". Unless your...

Your setting the string "myguild". Unless your guild name is just that, I'd advise you use #g
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-01-2003, 01:44 AM
Replies: 198
Poll: Knightress!
Views: 15,051
Posted By Neoreno
And the award for most convincing argument in the...

And the award for most convincing argument in the thread goes to...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-28-2003, 11:07 PM
Replies: 243
Views: 29,415
Posted By Neoreno
I dunno, but a timestamp for comments and ban...

I dunno, but a timestamp for comments and ban info would be VERY useful. Press a button, inserts current time and date, what fun!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-27-2003, 08:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,704
Posted By Neoreno
The only way to do that would be to set the name...

The only way to do that would be to set the name to that special character, but then it changes it in the playerlist name to it as well. So that would be silly.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2003, 01:41 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,381
Posted By Neoreno
Ignore Donald, he's the ultimate pessimist.

Ignore Donald, he's the ultimate pessimist.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-27-2003, 02:05 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,872
Posted By Neoreno
*prods Karsh's ego with a pin* Anyway,...

*prods Karsh's ego with a pin*

Anyway, neither Jaffer nor WaterBoy hold high places in my mind, the only thing they seem to do is annoy.

We thinks this thread should be closed, it's deviated...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-26-2003, 12:47 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,325
Posted By Neoreno
He didn't say it was.

He didn't say it was.
Forum: Gani Construction 09-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,041
Posted By Neoreno
Ack, my mistake >.> Been a while since I used...

Ack, my mistake >.>
Been a while since I used Graalshop.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-20-2003, 09:55 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,856
Posted By Neoreno
Aha. Answer this. Why does it "suxor"?

Aha. Answer this. Why does it "suxor"?
Forum: Gani Construction 09-20-2003, 05:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,041
Posted By Neoreno
Import Sprite Definitions.

Import Sprite Definitions.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2003, 11:01 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,022
Posted By Neoreno
Re: Re: plz help!

Yet you are using Graal forums. Do I detect a slight hint of hypocrisy?


Anyway, school is there to learn stuff. School is not there to slack off at and play games at. There's a reason that it's...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,056
Posted By Neoreno
Bah, stay here, you donkey. :(

Bah, stay here, you donkey. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,804
Posted By Neoreno
...Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell is a...

...Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell is a Dserver?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,005
Posted By Neoreno
http://ultimagamers.com/sigs/nappasig.jpg You...

http://ultimagamers.com/sigs/nappasig.jpg
You mean that?
Forum: Gani Construction 09-11-2003, 07:23 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,724
Posted By Neoreno
Look for my tutorial.

Look for my tutorial.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Replies: 21
Bye
Views: 2,290
Posted By Neoreno
Sometimes I wish your computer would have a...

Sometimes I wish your computer would have a spontaneous breakdown. But the forums weren't the same without you. <3.

Welcome back.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,902
Posted By Neoreno
<suckup>Psh, Mr. Smoothcheese is the best current...

<suckup>Psh, Mr. Smoothcheese is the best current GP Chief on Graal.</suckup>
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,900
Posted By Neoreno
Tyrial is a graphics guy. I've never actually...

Tyrial is a graphics guy. I've never actually seen him do much scripts work.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.