Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 188
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonBladesX
Forum: Tech Support 10-05-2001, 05:50 AM
Replies: 19
Omg
Views: 2,473
Posted By DragonBladesX
Re: Re: Sac

I know its not a lot but I still want it back cause I just dont want all my money disappearing or getting stolen like that =/ I coulda used that 30g for events.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2001, 05:42 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,144
Posted By DragonBladesX
Re: Cow Milking!

Where is it?
Forum: Tech Support 10-05-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 19
Omg
Views: 2,473
Posted By DragonBladesX
Re: Re: Sac

I'm weird like that sorry :(
Forum: Tech Support 10-05-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 19
Omg
Views: 2,473
Posted By DragonBladesX
Sac

LOL dont make me laugh, you really think Birdbird, Brad and I are trying to get more money? No lol. I think NL can get our money back, I lost 30g also. When I came on this afternoon my money was on...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-03-2001, 05:11 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,666
Posted By DragonBladesX
Public Choosing ET

I dont really think that the public should choose ET's because everyone would just vote for their friends. If there was an ET choosing it should be done by staff not public. Also I dont think its...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-03-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,666
Posted By DragonBladesX
I'm a good ET....

I'm a good ET....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 04:44 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,454
Posted By DragonBladesX
Heh no prob

Heh no prob
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 04:39 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,454
Posted By DragonBladesX
Why dont you go into general options and uncheck...

Why dont you go into general options and uncheck "Don't load heads for playerlist/map"
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:40 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Brad won..

He can win with words cause I'm not like him, I dont swear every chance I get.
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:30 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
and exactly what kind of "people" am I?

and exactly what kind of "people" am I?
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:26 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Ok good :)

Ok good :)
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:24 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Host one than dip

Host one than dip
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:20 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Good for you. This is my 2nd day and i've...

Good for you. This is my 2nd day and i've accomplished more than some other ET's. When i get more comfortable (which you arent helping at all) I will host some more bigger and cooler (and new ones...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:11 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Shows what you know. I just hosted a survivor...

Shows what you know. I just hosted a survivor with over 25 people, the prize was 50g. Think you can make the people happier?
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:06 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
The prize is never 0g. It isn't my fault your to...

The prize is never 0g. It isn't my fault your to lazy to host events that's why I have to host events for me and you :p
Forum: Events and Activities 10-01-2001, 03:02 AM
Replies: 33
Me
Views: 3,307
Posted By DragonBladesX
Me

Am I a good ET? If not please state what things I should improve about myself or my events. Don't Make nonsense either, like dont tell me I should host events for 1k. Please post.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 05:50 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 911
Posted By DragonBladesX
I know..

I wrote the essay and all and she said on AIM i can be in if I get 4 more staff sponsors (I have 1 staff sponsor). Its hard though if no staff know you and most staff that dont know people hate them...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 911
Posted By DragonBladesX
Et Support

Ok I am really trying to be an ET (I would be the best) but I need 4 staff supporters on g2k1. Please if your staff on g2k1 please support me, I wouldn't let you down I would make you very happy that...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2001, 06:17 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,977
Posted By DragonBladesX
Its not a mean face, and they are nice to me...

Its not a mean face, and they are nice to me because I am nice to them im not a mean person. I just put that face cause everybody was posting the regular warpto and not the one i want although they...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2001, 05:04 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,977
Posted By DragonBladesX
Heh, can you make it so I dont have to fire it...

Heh, can you make it so I dont have to fire it (press D) when i wanna warp but instead if i have it in my inventory than i will be warped?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2001, 04:52 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,977
Posted By DragonBladesX
When i put that script in on the setlevel2...

When i put that script in on the setlevel2 #c.graal it said error: Expected format string,real,real
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2001, 04:51 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,977
Posted By DragonBladesX
BRB im gonna try that, I hope it works =D

BRB im gonna try that, I hope it works =D
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2001, 04:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,977
Posted By DragonBladesX
Im not taking about a simple warpto :grrr: I want...

Im not taking about a simple warpto :grrr: I want it to use warp3.gani when the person says warpto x y levelname.graal and when they get in that level I want warp4.gani to start nobody knows? =(
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2001, 03:46 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,977
Posted By DragonBladesX
Can you tell me the whole script by like picking...

Can you tell me the whole script by like picking it up and it going into your items as Staff Warper?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-04-2001, 06:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,977
Posted By DragonBladesX
Staff Warping

Does anyone know the script for the Warper Birdbird_0 has? The script MUST work so that if someone has the NPC Staff Warper, and they say warpto x y levelname.graal it warps them there and while its...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 188

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.