Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rufus
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,327
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,188
Posted By Rufus
Chompy set me up straight away and he is active...

Chompy set me up straight away and he is active on the forums. Send him a PM.
Forum: Level Design 04-19-2011, 11:42 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,344
Posted By Rufus
I think you missed the point of the thread.

I think you missed the point of the thread.
Forum: Tech Support 04-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,800
Posted By Rufus
It seems I forgot to change the...

It seems I forgot to change the tryloadsoundson64bit option in game_config.txt on this installation. Maybe it should be enabled by default or something! Thanks for the help anyway.
Forum: Feature request 04-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 24,987
Posted By Rufus
On your computer yeah, not other peoples.

On your computer yeah, not other peoples.
Forum: Classic News 04-16-2011, 05:05 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 16,304
Posted By Rufus
Providing direction doesn't mean you need to...

Providing direction doesn't mean you need to spoon feed players, and I find the concept of going to and from Master Li to be incredibly monotonous and boring. As someone who just enjoys exploring it...
Forum: Classic News 04-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 16,304
Posted By Rufus
I think you're underestimating the playerbase a...

I think you're underestimating the playerbase a little. I've recently been playing on Twilight Princess and it throws things like this at you. You know, with it being a Zelda game, that if they are...
Forum: Classic News 04-16-2011, 03:11 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 16,304
Posted By Rufus
I assume the collection of little quests that...

I assume the collection of little quests that you're adding in Graal City are supposed to act like an interactive tutorial and introduction. I think you can achieve this without having to assign each...
Forum: Tech Support 04-16-2011, 02:55 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,800
Posted By Rufus
I'm pretty sure I muted v5, but it doesn't show...

I'm pretty sure I muted v5, but it doesn't show Graal in the list on either versions.
Forum: Classic News 04-16-2011, 02:50 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 16,304
Posted By Rufus
I like that you're focusing on "content density"...

I like that you're focusing on "content density" and making sure all of the insides have some focus point, but these quests seem to be running in a very linear direction.
Forum: Tech Support 04-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,800
Posted By Rufus
Volume Mixer on Windows 7 doesn't show Graal.

When I first installed Graal I muted its volume in the "volume mixer" of my computer. Since then it hasn't shown Graal in the list while I have it running, unlike others which display the program as...
Forum: Zone 04-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,757
Posted By Rufus
Yes, I'm sure that'll be a giant protest.

Yes, I'm sure that'll be a giant protest.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-11-2011, 06:30 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 12,428
Posted By Rufus
Yes yes yes yes.

Yes yes yes yes.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,151
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Replies: 19
Sticky: Image Templates
Views: 117,907
Posted By Rufus
Here is pics1.png (in a PSD) with Photoshop...

Here is pics1.png (in a PSD) with Photoshop guides implemented for easier selection of tiles, etc. Posting this for myself really so I don't lose it in the future. You may find some use in it...
Forum: Your opinion 04-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 24,711
Posted By Rufus
Nothing was used except for Dusty's Angel Clan...

Nothing was used except for Dusty's Angel Clan image and doors :p
Forum: Bug Report 04-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,051,313
Posted By Rufus
Can we get this before v6 is released?

Can we get this before v6 is released?
Forum: Bug Report 04-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,051,313
Posted By Rufus
I wanted the functionality so that something like...

I wanted the functionality so that something like this could be scripted and added to servers:

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

I feel the additions, while welcomed, aren't...
Forum: Bug Report 04-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,051,313
Posted By Rufus
According to Zodiac's color additions there is...

According to Zodiac's color additions there is still no decent shade of brown, unfortunately.

edit: ..and most of the colors are shades of white :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,278
Posted By Rufus
Lmao is that what happened?

Lmao is that what happened?
Forum: Bug Report 04-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 22,405
Posted By Rufus
Unholy Nation still uses the default baddies in...

Unholy Nation still uses the default baddies in the majority of its quests.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,026
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Graphic Design 04-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,615
Posted By Rufus
I meant with the other directions... but that...

I meant with the other directions... but that works too!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,615
Posted By Rufus
Sort of like, keep going!

Sort of like, keep going!
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,461
Posted By Rufus
Too obvious.

Too obvious.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.