Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaijinGohan
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2003, 06:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,931
Posted By SaijinGohan
Thats why I pointed that out. It didnt seem to...

Thats why I pointed that out. It didnt seem to click in my head.
Forum: Level Design 08-13-2003, 06:16 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,270
Posted By SaijinGohan
I like it but I think the three trees in the...

I like it but I think the three trees in the shape of a triangle doesnt fit. Maybe a bit more.. deranged?

tree
tree tree
Forum: Level Design 08-13-2003, 06:11 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,739
Posted By SaijinGohan
Wow thats a nice idea. It would be so much...

Wow thats a nice idea. It would be so much easier. It probably wont fly though. It could be a pretty easy thing to hack.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 06:09 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,567
Posted By SaijinGohan
probably not. Although I did hear from angel unix...

probably not. Although I did hear from angel unix might be working on it now.
Forum: Level Design 08-13-2003, 12:24 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,162
Posted By SaijinGohan
Symmetry can be a good thing.

Symmetry can be a good thing.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2003, 12:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,063
Posted By SaijinGohan
And if you dont have any parameters just leave...

And if you dont have any parameters just leave the comma there:

setcharani jump,;
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,089
Posted By SaijinGohan
Try: if...

Try:

if (playerenters&&!strequals(#a,youraccount)) {
yourscript;
}

As for the balls without copy and pasting.. I would use a timeout. I would script it for ya but that's illegal.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,931
Posted By SaijinGohan
I dunno if it matters but isnt it if...

I dunno if it matters but isnt it

if (playerhearts<=
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,763
Posted By SaijinGohan
How about no fighting. She said the door would...

How about no fighting. She said the door would swing both ways. :P
Forum: Level Design 08-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,162
Posted By SaijinGohan
Id give it a 6/10. It needs more detail

Id give it a 6/10. It needs more detail
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,931
Posted By SaijinGohan
Well you could use the code mentioned to add...

Well you could use the code mentioned to add other effects and then replace the gani.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 22,312
Posted By SaijinGohan
Ok fine but I still think it's easier with some...

Ok fine but I still think it's easier with some kind of format.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 06:01 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,690
Posted By SaijinGohan
Hmm. Java graal is cool. :P Ah I remember the...

Hmm. Java graal is cool. :P Ah I remember the days when you had to change playerworld by changing port numbers. ^_^.


I wonder if unix would like that. :/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 05:53 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,458
Posted By SaijinGohan
Come on, no fighting. :( Anyone know where I can...

Come on, no fighting. :( Anyone know where I can get some 'classic' graal backgrounds?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2003, 05:44 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,922
Posted By SaijinGohan
Hmm. Thats pretty nice loriel. It's not 'perfect'...

Hmm. Thats pretty nice loriel. It's not 'perfect' but it's useable. I think I'll add to it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2003, 05:39 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 22,312
Posted By SaijinGohan
I like to use b in my for loops. But anyways.. ...

I like to use b in my for loops. But anyways..

I think it should be added where code should be layered according to how how it's used. For example:


if (strequals(#a,SaijinGohan)) {
if...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 05:21 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,674
Posted By SaijinGohan
But say you only play that 1 special server....

But say you only play that 1 special server. Would you still have to have gold?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 03:30 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,567
Posted By SaijinGohan
Yeah you have to get under his skin enough to get...

Yeah you have to get under his skin enough to get him really on it. It does seriously need fixed. My guild leader quit and no one has high access so the guild has sat like hundreds of the others out...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 03:23 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 777
Posted By SaijinGohan
There seems to be a lot going on with the new...

There seems to be a lot going on with the new playerworld system. I'm sure it's only taking so long because it's a hot topic. Graal desk is usually pretty quick for me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2003, 03:18 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,887
Posted By SaijinGohan
It needs a bush.. a few bushes.

It needs a bush.. a few bushes.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 02:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,395
Posted By SaijinGohan
yeah. It's pretty easy for my evil friend to get...

yeah. It's pretty easy for my evil friend to get my password.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 02:48 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 4,674
Posted By SaijinGohan
I dunno. Theres a lot of people that bounce...

I dunno. Theres a lot of people that bounce around server to server according to what time of the day it is. :/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 02:42 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,763
Posted By SaijinGohan
This sounds like a great idea. How do you plan to...

This sounds like a great idea. How do you plan to do it? HTML? PDF?
Forum: Level Design 08-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 77,364
Posted By SaijinGohan
Wow it's hard to make a bad level without placing...

Wow it's hard to make a bad level without placing things in just a plain ourtight cheesy area.
Forum: Level Design 08-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,775
Posted By SaijinGohan
It's not bad for a beginner. Even though your...

It's not bad for a beginner. Even though your taste of level tiles isn't the choice of the general populus, to each his own. The chess thing is really cool. Thats a great idea. I think I'll make...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.