Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2003, 11:34 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,418
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Trueheat.. I was going to get you the...

Trueheat..

I was going to get you the stuff.. I just found:

Flaming Sword (I was going to make bile +1)..
Silver Plate mail of Mass..
Silver Warrior Helmet..

But then you disappeared after...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-02-2003, 08:36 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,073
Posted By ZeroFXSM
My Event Ideas

These are my events, something I came up with, if you've used it once, I prob never saw you using it, therefore I can't be blamed for seeing it. Anyway. here we go. You are free to use these events...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2003, 11:46 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,175
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Dear god you are good at mocking people... Jeez...

Dear god you are good at mocking people...
Jeez I didn't even know who that was direct too until like later..

Good God you're good.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2003, 03:40 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,175
Posted By ZeroFXSM
How can you say that? Can you not understand...

How can you say that?

Can you not understand the context surrounding what has just happened?

The ADMINS screwed up. Not the PLAYER. the player doesn't blame himself because someone whos...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-28-2003, 09:54 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,175
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I don't know but.. shouldn't they restore...

I don't know but..

shouldn't they restore your lost items? I mean it wasn't YOUR fault that someone did this to you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2003, 08:06 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,252
Posted By ZeroFXSM
What do you wear?

Basically a showing of what people wear...

And a chance for those high levels *looks at shrimpie* to show off :p (I'm also doing this so if anyones wearing a helmet of argoth I can buy :P)
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2003, 08:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 608
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Grettings

A skeleton dropped a diamond for me that sold for about 400 plats.
Forum: Dustari 02-14-2003, 08:00 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,193
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Umm. You didn't hurt me. Sorry. To make...

Umm. You didn't hurt me. Sorry.

To make this not so spam like:
IF you want to become part of this, please PM me forum wise, Not graal PM. Thanks.

Oh and Kamuii, you need to add auron...
Forum: Dustari 02-14-2003, 05:51 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,193
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Ok I've been getting alot of crap from people. ...

Ok I've been getting alot of crap from people.

A level 6, Sab Sagato, continues to mock me after I told him he wasn't strong enough. He says "I'm going to stick my foot in your face" or something...
Forum: Dustari 02-14-2003, 02:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,193
Posted By ZeroFXSM
The Holy Order of Dustari! : Notice! and OFFICAL!

Greetings Brave Warriors,

Our king needs protection, and not many dustarians have the strength or power to defend him...

((Especially against boukons level 8-17 Kingdom Members))

If you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-10-2003, 07:25 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,392
Posted By ZeroFXSM
SELZAR DID YOU NOT HEAR A WORD THAT SHRIMPIE...

SELZAR DID YOU NOT HEAR A WORD THAT SHRIMPIE SAID?

THATS exactly what we DO NOT NEED.

Nothing needs to be nerfed. But things need to be improved. We don't need to degrade the barbarian. We need...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-10-2003, 07:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,247
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Woo go locke! so true. If the guy is a...

Woo go locke! so true.

If the guy is a idiot, let him be a idiot, go somewhere else to do your things. Soon everyone will begin to hate him.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-10-2003, 07:14 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,825
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Mangan Blade White Wizard Hat Purple Wizard...

Mangan Blade
White Wizard Hat
Purple Wizard Hat
Green Wizard Hat

Oh and:

I'm buying a RoF, RoC, RoS
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-08-2003, 06:37 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 4,535
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You act like it was your right to spam him.

You act like it was your right to spam him.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-08-2003, 06:25 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 4,535
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: =/

OMG YOU POSTED THAT
OMG YOU POSTED THAT
EDIT YOUR POST
EDIT YOUR POST
EDIT YOUR POST
EDIT YOUR POST
EDIT YOUR POST
EDIT YOUR POST
EDIT YOUR POST
EDIT YOUR POST
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-08-2003, 06:20 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 4,535
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Loriel Reseted Me

Umm. Did you fail to realise the reason why hes not "Unreseting" you?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-05-2003, 09:13 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 754
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I Deeply Obliviously Need ' Tu...

I

Deeply
Obliviously
Need
'
Tu (spanish for you :) )

Sorry I'm just being annoying. I'll stop.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-05-2003, 08:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 731
Posted By ZeroFXSM
A cool idea

I was wondering... Wouldn't this be cool:

You would first kill wolves, they would drop body parts of course, however if you got the entire body (They would have to add items for body and head),...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 754
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Don't Hate! Wub Instead <3

Don't Hate!
Wub Instead <3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-01-2003, 02:09 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 920
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Events should be based on skill. not power over...

Events should be based on skill. not power over other players.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-24-2003, 06:07 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 663
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Ditch Icons for Spells

Lets DITCH icons for spells

Wouldn't it be cool, to open a spell book instead. Each spell would be catagorized by level.

Select the spell you want. Then use it. Of course you could still hot...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2003, 08:00 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 775
Posted By ZeroFXSM
It could work if you role played finding a fish...

It could work if you role played finding a fish in a stream and found out it worked well on monsters :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,988
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Beyond RPing

Good God. That is pushing it. Especially if they think thats role play with saying words such as "Suck, or ***wad"

I really hope you get your items back though.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2003, 05:27 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 775
Posted By ZeroFXSM
IT WOULD BE OBVIOUS that there would be a...

IT WOULD BE OBVIOUS

that there would be a regulation to what weapons got accepted so you don't see fish swords. Pogo sticks. Guns.

Perhaps someone has a job just dedicated to this..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-22-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 775
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I want a large wooden mallet, and the only way...

I want a large wooden mallet, and the only way I'm going to get one is through this.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.