Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Torankusu
Forum: Level Design 07-28-2013, 12:23 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,467
Posted By Torankusu
With scripting advances, instances would allow...

With scripting advances, instances would allow for the possibility of multiple users to do the same quest at once without bothering one another.
Forum: Markets 07-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 989
Posted By Torankusu
Items for Trade...

I have a few items for trade. Mostly interested in EC, but will entertain other offers. I will update post as items are sold / traded. PM me offers either on forums or in game. Thanks.
...
Forum: Level Design 07-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Replies: 69
Sticky: Nw2png2.0
Views: 223,497
Posted By Torankusu
I was able to generate images (did not include...

I was able to generate images (did not include added tiledefs for some reason..) earlier no problem, even for the entire gmap, but the only thing I have done differently is store the images in a...
Forum: Level Design 07-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Replies: 69
Sticky: Nw2png2.0
Views: 223,497
Posted By Torankusu
A bit late on this thread, but this tool is very...

A bit late on this thread, but this tool is very useful.

It is working well for me, with the exception of not being able to load custom images made as tiles (added by addtiledef2 in gs1). Says it...
Forum: Level Design 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,467
Posted By Torankusu
Classic was actually this way initially (and...

Classic was actually this way initially (and pretty successful pre npc-server, mind you).

Several locations could not be reached without a hammer or a certain level of gloves (white or black...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,540
Posted By Torankusu
I know it's been mentioned, but with a team of...

I know it's been mentioned, but with a team of developers that actually seem to be listening and proactively making changes, I figured I would rekindle the idea.

I know it is possible to do, just...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,540
Posted By Torankusu
Crafting Items and Stats...

I feel this is a concern of most (as it has been for years..), but we now have some decent craftable items (Xebinon armor set, Fishing Hat, Mining hat, Heart Shield or Torment, Moon Shield, etc...)...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 9,720
Posted By Torankusu
I think what he means is that the reversed keys...

I think what he means is that the reversed keys could be utilized more under confusion attacktype, rather than confusion just telling you that you are confused when trying to cast a spell/prayer.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,162
Posted By Torankusu
it was actually a lot more fun then.

it was actually a lot more fun then.
Forum: Level Design 06-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,884
Posted By Torankusu
Add some breaks between the trees on the left (It...

Add some breaks between the trees on the left (It is literally 1/4 of the screen...) and add a bit more detail / eye candy there.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-12-2007, 06:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,692
Posted By Torankusu
i recall...

i recall...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-17-2007, 08:47 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,056
Posted By Torankusu
Zero is simple. If you do not have anything, then...

Zero is simple. If you do not have anything, then you cannot receive anything.

For example, If you split nothing (0) between (/) two (2) people, then they both have two nothings, which, equals 0....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,261
Posted By Torankusu
sometime's it's not about money, it's more about...

sometime's it's not about money, it's more about the cause and the fun.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-03-2007, 06:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,802
Posted By Torankusu
Or you can keep **** simple and keep it all 8 bit...

Or you can keep **** simple and keep it all 8 bit and have no need for two different images.


The image must be in the levels / images folder online. Once viewed / presented in a level it will...
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2007, 04:34 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By Torankusu
aesthetics.

aesthetics.
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By Torankusu
overlapping tree image.

overlapping tree image.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,312
Posted By Torankusu
well... yeah... what the hell do you want, a tie?

well... yeah... what the hell do you want, a tie?
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,343
Posted By Torankusu
only good thing the level gen is good for in my...

only good thing the level gen is good for in my opinion.
Forum: Level Design 02-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,343
Posted By Torankusu
level gen doesn't do **** that looks like that. ...

level gen doesn't do **** that looks like that.

level gen sucks with cliffs.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,339
Posted By Torankusu
prob. be better if something like this was just...

prob. be better if something like this was just implemented into a zone planet. i mean, its unlikely someone will take the time to draw all of this up because of the lack of qualified coders.
Forum: Level Design 02-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Torankusu
haha, yeah, thanks. its like 5 years old though,...

haha, yeah, thanks. its like 5 years old though, so, i like to think I can do better.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,878
Posted By Torankusu
if anyone wanted to steal any accounts mine would...

if anyone wanted to steal any accounts mine would be a good one to steal.
Forum: Level Design 02-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Torankusu
Spanky, if you do not find Wan's, I have level...

Spanky, if you do not find Wan's, I have level with all of the usable path tiles with some predefined patterns out. Same for cliffs / water, etc, just about anything you can single handedly-tile.
Forum: Level Design 02-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,641
Posted By Torankusu
same, same. there's only one level that I've...

same, same.
there's only one level that I've ever posted on the forum that I actually liked. But if i had the chance I would still go back and redo it because of how ****ty it really is. :x
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,536
Posted By Torankusu
drawing would probably only work in turn-based...

drawing would probably only work in turn-based fighting styles. It is a good concept however, but I don't see anyone wanting to take the time to draw when someone else could be a lot faster.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.