Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Psyker
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-21-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies:
19
Psyker Read Man
Views:
1,519
Posted By
Psyker
you could've PMed me.
you could've PMed me.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-21-2002, 03:50 AM
Replies:
6
2k2 still messed up?
Views:
1,259
Posted By
Psyker
bad luck streak continues :( (somebody sell...
bad luck streak continues :(
(somebody sell me a glove for 140k!@)
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-21-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies:
6
2k2 still messed up?
Views:
1,259
Posted By
Psyker
You're lucky your graal.exe even works; mine just...
You're lucky your graal.exe even works; mine just creates a blue screen.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-20-2002, 09:16 PM
Replies:
55
Poll:
Jump and shout, 2k2 is out.
Views:
4,168
Posted By
Psyker
feh, I get a blue screen when I run graal.exe.
feh, I get a blue screen when I run graal.exe.
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
05-20-2002, 09:14 PM
Replies:
89
What does everybody think of Unholy Nation?
Views:
6,571
Posted By
Psyker
I obviously have not played? stupid comments?...
I obviously have not played? stupid comments? crappy pwa?
as far as I know, every playerworld that I have received that had 15 hearts, l3 sword, and l3 shield in which 90% of the quests were SLASH...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-20-2002, 11:03 AM
Replies:
53
Graal 2002 Staff Hirings?
Views:
4,025
Posted By
Psyker
I seriously hope these positions aren't known as...
I seriously hope these positions aren't known as staff members but instead role-playing characters
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
05-20-2002, 10:48 AM
Replies:
89
What does everybody think of Unholy Nation?
Views:
6,571
Posted By
Psyker
typical playerworld with nothing very special. ...
typical playerworld with nothing very special.
heads that flash 3525 different colours in two frames, a sparring arena every two levels, etc.
something i'd usually fail.
(bah, this reminds...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-20-2002, 08:54 AM
Replies:
14
The Sick of Stefan This Stefan That Thread
Views:
1,273
Posted By
Psyker
When you PM him, he usually tells you to post a...
When you PM him, he usually tells you to post a thread on the forums so that he remembers about what you said.
Forum:
Level Design
05-20-2002, 07:38 AM
Replies:
23
Oriental Style
Views:
2,051
Posted By
Psyker
not bad at all, not bad at all!
not bad at all, not bad at all!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-20-2002, 03:29 AM
Replies:
38
Corrupt Bastards
Views:
2,730
Posted By
Psyker
xenogears was great. can't wait till they release...
xenogears was great. can't wait till they release xenosaga ;x
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-20-2002, 03:09 AM
Replies:
8
Poll:
What do you do?
Views:
792
Posted By
Psyker
idle
idle
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 12:08 PM
Replies:
26
Is Today The Day
Views:
1,507
Posted By
Psyker
PATHETIX.
PATHETIX.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 11:57 AM
Replies:
21
something that I cant understand
Views:
1,725
Posted By
Psyker
Re: Re: something that I cant understand
gyahahaha.
someone sent me 42 levels and one NPC as a playerworld, once.
Forum:
Level Design
05-19-2002, 11:00 AM
Replies:
27
Looking for best of the best, one person.
Views:
2,748
Posted By
Psyker
i believe that i owned you.
i believe that i owned you.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 06:33 AM
Replies:
114
Tiki
Views:
4,762
Posted By
Psyker
bhala hired him, that's why. figures, eh? :o
bhala hired him, that's why. figures, eh? :o
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies:
16
Poll:
Vamp....Dead?
Views:
1,533
Posted By
Psyker
HEY! He made one too? I have to see it.
HEY! He made one too? I have to see it.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-19-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies:
29
Who here is sick of the fact...
Views:
1,788
Posted By
Psyker
I guess I wasn't in the right frame of mind when...
I guess I wasn't in the right frame of mind when I accepted this job, then :)
Or when I was the GM of Mithica :p
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 04:39 AM
Replies:
2
Tiki
Views:
771
Posted By
Psyker
he also sure does answer PMs! :rolleyes:
he also sure does answer PMs! :rolleyes:
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 04:37 AM
Replies:
12
fix plz
Views:
1,123
Posted By
Psyker
Re: fix plz
hehe. that's almost as good as "goved"!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-19-2002, 03:33 AM
Replies:
29
Who here is sick of the fact...
Views:
1,788
Posted By
Psyker
I wonder which job is harder; my job, or being a...
I wonder which job is harder; my job, or being a PW owner...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 03:24 AM
Replies:
37
The 2002 Dilema
Views:
2,190
Posted By
Psyker
I find it funny that English is your second...
I find it funny that English is your second language, yet you actually speak better English than most of the people here. :)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-19-2002, 12:27 AM
Replies:
32
Heheh what a *****
Views:
1,790
Posted By
Psyker
name stealing. NAME STEALING. :(
name stealing.
NAME STEALING. :(
Forum:
Level Design
05-18-2002, 10:50 AM
Replies:
17
The level that failed to make me LAT on Doragon Koden.
Views:
2,216
Posted By
Psyker
reminds me of when I started level making.
reminds me of when I started level making.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-18-2002, 08:31 AM
Replies:
20
Hi
Views:
1,848
Posted By
Psyker
http://scalperonline.net/psyker/lol.jpg
http://scalperonline.net/psyker/lol.jpg
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-18-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies:
23
GraAl2k2
Views:
1,482
Posted By
Psyker
I already tried that. Oh, and don't use the...
I already tried that.
Oh, and don't use the Buddha's Palm Potion when trying; it won't work.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
09:07 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.