Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,140
Posted By KrimsonSky
Which will never seize to amaze me how Players of...

Which will never seize to amaze me how Players of Era never get to vote on how they would like the game to be played.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,032
Posted By KrimsonSky
1 year old thread is old.

1 year old thread is old.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,500
Posted By KrimsonSky
Wait, weren't you the one who made those barrels...

Wait, weren't you the one who made those barrels do that **** like a few days before you got fired ? >.> ... lame
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,063
Posted By KrimsonSky
every 100 kills I get a nuke and 2.00 speed boost...

every 100 kills I get a nuke and 2.00 speed boost for 60 seconds ? and my weapons do 1.5 more dmg ?

WUT ?!?!
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 06:08 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,166
Posted By KrimsonSky
={ I'm just saying, it would be nice to know...

={

I'm just saying, it would be nice to know other people can't use your family name if they aren't legit.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 06:06 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,166
Posted By KrimsonSky
and then you're stuck with (Party stupid family) ...

and then you're stuck with (Party stupid family)






Kfine bad idea $%#@ers., canlockthreadnow. jeez. :\
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 05:57 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,166
Posted By KrimsonSky
A lot of things are not necessary yet they still...

A lot of things are not necessary yet they still happen.

I for one just thought it would be something nice for the players.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,166
Posted By KrimsonSky
No, This thread exists because only Kale and...

No, This thread exists because only Kale and Chris could have Vimes in there name... which is why I was asking why couldn't we have something like that.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,063
Posted By KrimsonSky
ownt. Great plans Kine, I hope they turn...

ownt.


Great plans Kine, I hope they turn out the way you want them too!

Good luck & best wishes.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,166
Posted By KrimsonSky
Family Function.

I know it's nothing big, but just a fun little idea that I got from Cbk.

I think it would be cool to have a family function on Era, where you can only set your nick to [i.e] "____ Kuraiittou" if...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2010, 01:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,176
Posted By KrimsonSky
Gratz

Gratz
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,035
Posted By KrimsonSky
I like how I get silenced. Truth will never...

I like how I get silenced.

Truth will never be told :p.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By KrimsonSky
Hmm, Reset the gangs, Expand the party...

Hmm,

Reset the gangs,
Expand the party system's capabilities,
Let rich people purchase gangs.

but i know, LAT's will actually have to make more bases.../shocked this would be a nightmare , ...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By KrimsonSky
/sarcasm

/sarcasm
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By KrimsonSky
But players can't run stuff remember, all bout...

But players can't run stuff remember, all bout them NPCs, gg.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By KrimsonSky
That is a great idea, but then the Gang Admin...

That is a great idea, but then the Gang Admin would have to do a decent amount of work, and you know how this story goes :[
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By KrimsonSky
Because 2 party names is better then 1.

Because 2 party names is better then 1.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,035
Posted By KrimsonSky
So I got a tattoo of a music note the other day,...

So I got a tattoo of a music note the other day, comments?

its raining.

brb lunch.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,035
Posted By KrimsonSky
I love this thread.

I love this thread.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,468
Posted By KrimsonSky
Wait, why would Morgrim "stick around on RC"...

Wait, why would Morgrim "stick around on RC" ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,468
Posted By KrimsonSky
Kinetaro is actually going to change Era, not...

Kinetaro is actually going to change Era, not mess with it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,468
Posted By KrimsonSky
Finally.

Finally.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 05:25 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,035
Posted By KrimsonSky
This made me LOL, my friends around me was all...

This made me LOL, my friends around me was all like Wtf O.o..

You made my night <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,801
Posted By KrimsonSky
...iggaboo.

...iggaboo.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 04:35 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,801
Posted By KrimsonSky
So today I at the store.

So today I at the store.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.