Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-20-2008, 06:47 AM
Replies: 15
Hey
Views: 2,812
Posted By Mykel
I don't post on any forums besides these. You...

I don't post on any forums besides these. You must be confused.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Replies: 190
Views: 1,085,804
Posted By Mykel
So is "lifetime classic" still lifetime...

So is "lifetime classic" still lifetime classic?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Replies: 15
Hey
Views: 2,812
Posted By Mykel
Hey

Hey:cry:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2007, 11:18 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,511
Posted By Mykel
Stefan only holds these tournaments to display...

Stefan only holds these tournaments to display his dominance in 8-ball.
Forum: Delteria News 08-23-2007, 12:25 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,313
Posted By Mykel
lol irony

lol irony
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Replies: 642
Views: 137,052
Posted By Mykel
Don't give people free RCs if they aren't...

Don't give people free RCs if they aren't working. Remove them. Then, make a legitimate hiring thread.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2007, 12:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,275
Posted By Mykel
hbd man

hbd man
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Replies: 642
Views: 137,052
Posted By Mykel
Definitely some of the best stuff Graal has ever...

Definitely some of the best stuff Graal has ever seen.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-23-2007, 08:15 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,578
Posted By Mykel
Why hasn't this thread been closed for not...

Why hasn't this thread been closed for not meeting the criteria set for hiring threads?
Forum: Your opinion 07-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 32,911
Posted By Mykel
Because it's illegal?

Because it's illegal?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-16-2007, 04:33 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,281
Posted By Mykel
Thanks for the post!

Thanks for the post!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2007, 04:20 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 18,684
Posted By Mykel
Talking about Unix's post on the first page.

Talking about Unix's post on the first page.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2007, 03:24 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 18,684
Posted By Mykel
Call him rude if you want, but the irony of...

Call him rude if you want, but the irony of someone else getting credit for something that Unix is ALSO doing and then Unix making sure everyone knew he was doing it too, is funny. It's like if he...
Forum: Your opinion 07-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 10,557
Posted By Mykel
Yeah, I don't like how the playerlist stays over...

Yeah, I don't like how the playerlist stays over everything else. If I double click on a name to PM them, I often have to move the playerlist to get to my PM. Small, but annoying just the same.
Forum: Your opinion 07-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 32,911
Posted By Mykel
Gelats

Erm, isn't the betting of Gelats (that you pay for) illegal?
Forum: Your opinion 07-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 10,557
Posted By Mykel
I, for one, REALLY like the website. I don't...

I, for one, REALLY like the website. I don't know, it just seems to fit graal a lot better. The old website was too serious in my opinion, especially given the nature of Graal. This one is much more...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,488
Posted By Mykel
Haha, what he did was soaked in awesome. ...

Haha, what he did was soaked in awesome.

Sorry to see you go VT.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,345
Posted By Mykel
Who the Christ is Aren?

Who the Christ is Aren?
Forum: Delteria News 07-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,313
Posted By Mykel
Yeah, the town detail is absolutely incredible. I...

Yeah, the town detail is absolutely incredible. I was able to see a decent portion of the development process and the attention to detail was absolutely ridiculous, in fact, as a developer who did,...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-09-2007, 05:33 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,345
Posted By Mykel
I think that's when he was brought out by some...

I think that's when he was brought out by some Gk1 talks, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, he made a LJ post ago not too long ago, but it was the normal Firefox coding stuff.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,570
Posted By Mykel
And the poor scripting it has is still a lot...

And the poor scripting it has is still a lot better than Delteria's. It has dedicated players. Delteria doesn't. Don't get me wrong, I love Delteria, but trying to compare the two, content wise, is...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,570
Posted By Mykel
Well, first of all, I said currently out. :P ...

Well, first of all, I said currently out. :P

Obviously VS: Conflict was a great map, but in Wan like fashion, it died. Unless it was revived again, surely to die again.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,570
Posted By Mykel
Yeah, the overworld is amazing. By far the most...

Yeah, the overworld is amazing. By far the most appealing overworld on Graal, currently. Hopefully, more in-depth systems will come, but as far as the grunt work of the levels and the small but handy...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,129
Posted By Mykel
They removed you? What a horribly retarded thing...

They removed you? What a horribly retarded thing to do.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,162
Posted By Mykel
The top left doesn't seem to mesh with the rest,...

The top left doesn't seem to mesh with the rest, but then again, I'm no GFX guy. :(
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.