Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fry
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,661
Posted By Fry
I don't like the tiles. too bright, too flat, too...

I don't like the tiles. too bright, too flat, too clean. I agree with Kittah, more contrast and they shouldn't look that flat, it just doesn't look good.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,703
Posted By Fry
We have a global scripting and graphics teams...

We have a global scripting and graphics teams which is supposed to do exactly what this Playerworld Helpers seem to want to do, and even there only the scripting team seems to be active, and,...
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 10-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,897
Posted By Fry
Man kann auch einfach mal Smilies nur dann...

Man kann auch einfach mal Smilies nur dann einsetzen wenn sie auch Sinn ergeben anstatt sie wirr im Satz zu verstreuen.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,273
Posted By Fry
By the way, there still seems to be a problem...

By the way, there still seems to be a problem with (atleast) showimg; the coordinates accuracy seems to be up to 0.5, meaning 0.75 would get floor-ed to 0.5 etc.
This usually isn't a problem with...
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 10-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,811
Posted By Fry
#gscript >:(

#gscript >:(
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,837
Posted By Fry
Radeon 9600 Pro, 256 MB RAM, and pretty much the...

Radeon 9600 Pro, 256 MB RAM, and pretty much the newest driver version, also worked last version.
And according to the changes you just posted, transparency did seem to change..?
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,837
Posted By Fry
Transparency is totally borked, yeah.

Transparency is totally borked, yeah.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,010
Posted By Fry
I'd suggest switching to Ruby on Rails or...

I'd suggest switching to Ruby on Rails or something just for fun, because Rails is fun!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,010
Posted By Fry
Looks nice.

Looks nice.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,463
Posted By Fry
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,515
Posted By Fry
I started with Clonk (http://www.clonk.de) and...

I started with Clonk (http://www.clonk.de) and C4Script, which was way better than GScript2 is now 5-6 years ago, and is even better now (I guess, aren't doing much with it these days), then got to...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 733
Posted By Fry
Yes, please, I, for one, prefer the GK colors...

Yes, please, I, for one, prefer the GK colors over the blue theme, which I do not like.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,086
Posted By Fry
Happy birthday Sir Lan-ce-lot!

Happy birthday Sir Lan-ce-lot!
Forum: Graphic Design 09-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,301
Posted By Fry
"We are looking for an SVG or a 135x135 PNG...

"We are looking for an SVG or a 135x135 PNG [...]" :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 09-15-2005, 09:49 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,301
Posted By Fry
What?

What?
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 779
Posted By Fry
Zaw, happy birthday.

Zaw, happy birthday.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,454
Posted By Fry
Why boring indeed!

Why boring indeed!
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,082
Posted By Fry
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 12,199
Posted By Fry
Well, yes, I guess not having to fight with the...

Well, yes, I guess not having to fight with the Windows API to integrate external windows is a good reason. Okay. But why were there such big problems with TTF that Bitmap fonts needed to be used?...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 12,199
Posted By Fry
I'm still confused why you went back to Delphi;...

I'm still confused why you went back to Delphi; Graal v3 seemed perfectly fine to me, but since I don't know the specifics, I guess I'm missing something. To me there seemed to be much more problems...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 400
Posted By Fry
Well, yes, could make sense No, they are...

Well, yes, could make sense


No, they are made so people can communicate through Graal and talk about events/etc, there's no need for that.
Yes, maybe a swear filter for all those who'd rather...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,514
Posted By Fry
That's why you put things in an event block and...

That's why you put things in an event block and NOT outside.
You can use while, just make sure it isn't an infinite loop.
Forum: Tech Support 08-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
I'd like a few more options in the options...

I'd like a few more options in the options dialog, for example "Always show chat bar".
Also the Update thing should also make sure all standard animations/graphics/etc (walk.gani, idle.gani, GUI...
Forum: Tech Support 08-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
Atleast an option to enable it.

Atleast an option to enable it.
Forum: Tech Support 08-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,207
Posted By Fry
Ever compared the speed of v4 with v3? Let's hope...

Ever compared the speed of v4 with v3? Let's hope it's all because of that showtext bug.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.