Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Bug Report 08-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 8,743
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
One client was on Graal Kingdoms my RC was on...

One client was on Graal Kingdoms
my RC was on Kingdoms debug
and I wanted to see what was going on in games while I was busy on Graal Kingdoms

Later on I went to Debug with a different window to...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,171
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lightbulb Map?!

So hey, why don't we get the map to turn transparent just like our inventory can??

Would be neat even if the minimap could zoom in some too but that might be a bit much.

I was thinking.. Been...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-25-2007, 07:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,668
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It all irrelivant, the item is too powerfull to...

It all irrelivant, the item is too powerfull to begin with..

Now prepare to join the collective!
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,723
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Daya vote for military picks! Better to stab...

Daya vote for military picks! Better to stab evil bomy brain with!
Forum: Bug Report 08-25-2007, 12:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 8,743
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
login2??

Uhm hey why did it disconnect me for launching a second graal window to see whats going on in games???
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,732
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Those that get stuck on kingdom isle, can find me...

Those that get stuck on kingdom isle, can find me in PM, I will help get the back to main, even if it means I have to map out every last inch of those dungeons.

I've put up some signs in known...
Forum: GK Bugs 08-24-2007, 07:41 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,104
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Berwean removed an ac, reduces weight, reduces...

Berwean removed an ac, reduces weight, reduces the "speed" cap to a minor degree, and lowers the weight of the overall armour. At one time cleaning the old mithril of berwean was more beneficial...
Forum: GK Bugs 08-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,104
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Realisticaly speaking, Chainmail and scale mail...

Realisticaly speaking, Chainmail and scale mail pull down upon the wearer like a huge weight pressing down on their shoulders. Amazingly platemail does not, instead integrating into the wearers body...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-23-2007, 08:19 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,283
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
the B is upper case :p ReBorn_Spirit Hmm...

the B is upper case
:p
ReBorn_Spirit

Hmm interesting the Bjorn does not comment on this really.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,283
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Hey I haven't even displayed my work on the...

Hey I haven't even displayed my work on the forums, its allready on GK and in use if you simply walk into the forest castle you will see it.
Forum: Bug Report 08-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 7,527
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
ATI Control Center recently re-initialized about...

ATI Control Center recently re-initialized about the same time it started lagging. Perhaps I should simply turn that off or stop installing it...

Too bad, I'm getting used to the "ingame"...
Forum: Bug Report 08-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 9,320
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
This is illogical, why don't you just pause their...

This is illogical, why don't you just pause their observer timer until the end of the map where they can make up the time when they are done.
Forum: Bug Report 08-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 7,465
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Funny, I never could get the bloody alt C or H to...

Funny, I never could get the bloody alt C or H to work even when the thing was up... Have to send a blank message to close it...
Forum: Bug Report 08-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 9,320
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
More GK Observer mode

Hey did you know that if your in observer mode when your friends / party finishes the cave.. YOU STAY IN IT? Hmm well seeing that trials have nothing left to do without extreme teadious work.. they...
Forum: Bug Report 08-19-2007, 05:03 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 8,151
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I've seen lords stand there motionless as I run...

I've seen lords stand there motionless as I run up to the, grab them.. stare at them for a few second.. then punch them before they would even wake up.. Oh and I'm not even trial...

Btw, the...
Forum: Gods 08-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,520
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Restoration will cure your disease, poison, clear...

Restoration will cure your disease, poison, clear your mind from trying to write a scroll of example, or when your diety touches your mind, basically the all in one "cureall" spell.
Forum: Information 08-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,957
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes as I have been trying to help others I...

Yes as I have been trying to help others I realize this issue is rather real.




Ahh thx, now I won't have to do a weapons one either.



^^ No problem, and thanks for explaining the fine...
Forum: Information 08-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,957
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Keybind

Take a look at this, see where the "z" is, if you click in that location next to any skill, weapon, or spell you can press any key, to bind it to a hotkey.

**Check the attachted image.

This is...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,413
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation Trials, new gold members, new accounts...

--Trials
Lets start with the more obvious question... the Whys..

Why can a trial not board a ship? Is it too much to ask that when they go observer mode the NPC server automatically stops the...
Forum: Forest 08-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies: 11
Poll: Forest House
Views: 2,681
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I can recolour the leaves to be a bit more...

I can recolour the leaves to be a bit more matching to the theme of the kingdom. However it has been said that Forest looks best in Darker greens and golds or silvers.

The Current "leaves" are...
Forum: Bug Report 08-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 7,527
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Playerlist lagg

I know for fact that when I have my playerlist up I start to lagg now for some reason. It never used to do that a few days ago, but then again I finally got my ATI Catalyst control panel to actually...
Forum: Forest 08-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Replies: 11
Poll: Forest House
Views: 2,681
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation Forest House

! The Current "Yes, but let the members choose" means that both houses could be in use on Forest, something would have to be added or changed to allow this to happen.

! Not so sure why someone...
Forum: Samurai 08-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,273
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Perhaps instead of you trying to declare any war...

Perhaps instead of you trying to declare any war that shouldnt be happening as it was an accident anyways. We can let the Kingdom leaders decide? Honestly though, Forest had no intentions to attack...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,202
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thefts and scams?

So seriously, why am I having to deal with someone getting some item stolen or "scammed" every day now? Is it too much to ask to have some general rules or notifications on GK??

And what is up...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,283
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I've done what I've been asked to help out with...

I've done what I've been asked to help out with allready...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.