Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyrocks2
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,403
Posted By jonnyrocks2
:fro: Orly? Anyway, cutting the break short...

:fro: Orly?

Anyway, cutting the break short to about 12...seeing hows it 2:13...Wheres my welcome back from the short break? ;o
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,403
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I think its been a hit and miss thing with Vista...

I think its been a hit and miss thing with Vista uses mostly, Supposedly, depending on what you use from Vista, Graal will either work or not.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,168
Posted By jonnyrocks2
<3

<3
Forum: Samurai 08-11-2007, 01:56 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,273
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Forst? Is that some kind of last name? XD

Forst? Is that some kind of last name? XD
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,168
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I Lol'd, so Bosh made a Kingdom on the Newbie...

I Lol'd, so Bosh made a Kingdom on the Newbie island?
I smell a war between Googi's people and Bosh's brewing. D:

I'll bring the beer!
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,403
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Vacation post-pone till Saturday. <3 Felt like...

Vacation post-pone till Saturday. <3
Felt like doing a small short event today maybe.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-10-2007, 05:31 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,403
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Elizabeth has Vista, and Graals refusing to run...

Elizabeth has Vista, and Graals refusing to run at all for her I think.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-10-2007, 02:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,403
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Small Vacation

Caught a stomic virus...so...taking a small vacation for a few weeks to try and get better, Cya guys in a few weeks. <3
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,181
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Get a new computer, or upgrade it. +10...

Get a new computer, or upgrade it.



+10 Intelligence points.



+10 Intelligence points.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,697
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Remove them... Has anyone looked at the...

Remove them...
Has anyone looked at the underground tunnel in Bomboria? Its chock full of pets blocking the passages, I say people had their chance to use them correctly, but instead threw it back...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,248
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Its a wonderful idea for the game, theres so many...

Its a wonderful idea for the game, theres so many unfinished houses on the islands that its actually became pretty much annoying now.

On a side note, we need a easier way to move houses rather...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Drakeero was too sick that day to actually fight,...

Drakeero was too sick that day to actually fight, and was just hanging around to watch seeing how we couldn't edit the diplomatics tab area without him. :noob:
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,370
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Aw, I'm late. :( Happy late birthday Darlene!

Aw, I'm late. :(

Happy late birthday Darlene!
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,327
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Actually, I heard someone leveled to 110 in three...

Actually, I heard someone leveled to 110 in three days without glitching...but I highly doubt they did it without glitching. ;)



Damn straight, its simply became boring to even level now, its...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2007, 04:33 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By jonnyrocks2
How do we know Bosh didn't leave, gather...

How do we know Bosh didn't leave, gather reinforcements, then come back to attack? ;o



Hardly called for, Lance. x.x
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Hey, he used the excuses phrase on us before, its...

Hey, he used the excuses phrase on us before, its just a bite back as you could say.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Excuses, excuses. And way to showing back up...

Excuses, excuses.

And way to showing back up after victory was declared. lol.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By jonnyrocks2
We know it was Essence, we friggen know its the...

We know it was Essence, we friggen know its the fact that it was done by 'us' and not Dustari that puts the 'Skirmish Victory' pin in place.

I'm sure you known what I ment by 'Us' in the first...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Technically still a skirmish victory for us...

Technically still a skirmish victory for us anyway.

Also via Technicality, he still fled because he left, but thats my opinion.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,959
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I think we just won a small skirmish there. ;o ...

I think we just won a small skirmish there. ;o

Bosh seen us and left. XD

Fatalities/Injuries:
1 Dustarian Squire

People who fled:
Bosh
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,174
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Might, but I'm still planning the river out, so I...

Might, but I'm still planning the river out, so I just might initially leave the bridge/river out for now until the river part of the projects completed. ;o
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,174
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Thanks. ^^ Edit: Felix came through in...

Thanks. ^^

Edit:
Felix came through in assistance, the levels are now officially ready...except the river...just need a finish up on it, which on a side note is nearly finished in its own...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 10,676
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Shall I add to this? No.

Shall I add to this?
No.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,174
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Preview of Alimn!

Preview of Alimn time...No its not done...as a bit of a link bug in two buildings need to be solved still, I might even enlarge it just a hair, but no promise there, but till then, heres a preview of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,099
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Son, you don't know egotistical tyrant even if...

Son, you don't know egotistical tyrant even if you hit you in the face...For that, lets bring Kamuii back. :rolleyes:

You can ask him, I was a one man army against him for a freaking month, then...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.