Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,966
Posted By Aknts
Before your time. Search it.

Before your time. Search it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,966
Posted By Aknts
I love the idea but honestly I don't like the...

I love the idea but honestly I don't like the graphics. They are just ugly. It looks like a bad version of Shifting Ages.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,634
Posted By Aknts
I was going to say she got belligerent but easy...

I was going to say she got belligerent but easy will do.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,634
Posted By Aknts
Calm down Lyndzey, we all know how you get when...

Calm down Lyndzey, we all know how you get when you drink.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,634
Posted By Aknts
Alright, 40 years old is really really old. I...

Alright, 40 years old is really really old. I thought you would be like 32. No wonder you relate more with Darlene then anyone else. You are almost her age.

Also wtf, Coca Cola is nasty... come on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,883
Posted By Aknts
Alright.. I have seen Konidias on these forums...

Alright.. I have seen Konidias on these forums like 3 times since this post. I guess he doesn't want anyone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,883
Posted By Aknts
Are you needing new levels or updates of levels...

Are you needing new levels or updates of levels Koni?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,274
Posted By Aknts
What happen?

What the heck happen to the forums?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-01-2006, 03:53 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,362
Posted By Aknts
So far it looks like Sam is doing a good job. He...

So far it looks like Sam is doing a good job. He is explaining his deletion and I like that. Keep up the good work.
Forum: Level Design 06-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,711
Posted By Aknts
Man I miss levels like this.. =(

Man I miss levels like this.. =(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,362
Posted By Aknts
CONGRATS SAM! woops let me wipe that off CONGRATS...

CONGRATS SAM! woops let me wipe that off CONGRATS SAM!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,700
Posted By Aknts
If you like Graal then you need to try this forum...

If you like Graal then you need to try this forum (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16).
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-29-2006, 05:44 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,048
Posted By Aknts
I never even heard of Malinko until like a couple...

I never even heard of Malinko until like a couple months ago. Is it a he or a she?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
Well lets jump back on track! What is your...

Well lets jump back on track!

What is your conclusion for why age matters?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 02:27 PM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
Who are those members? I asked the guy I...

Who are those members?

I asked the guy I work who is 37 and told him about this situation and he told me that its pretty sad that you are playing this game with a bunch of teenagers. He asked if...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
Thumbs up Of course you "knew". Yet you still made the...

Of course you "knew". Yet you still made the thread... You know 4 out of 5 dentist don't pick you Moonie. By the way I don't think you are a bad mod. Your modding has never really effected me at all....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
Nailed it! Took the words right out of my mouth. ...

Nailed it! Took the words right out of my mouth.

I think Moonie should quit and we bring back Lycia.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 04:07 AM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
It is? Oh ok I didn't know. Don't ground me. ...

It is? Oh ok I didn't know. Don't ground me.

But honestly like I said before I just have a problem with old people playing games with kids. I know that the majority has no problem with it but I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 03:36 AM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
Aknts? Come on now.. you know my name. ...

Aknts? Come on now.. you know my name.

Anyways just try and censor what you're going to say and just say it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 03:12 AM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
You are not sure unless you can feel what she...

You are not sure unless you can feel what she feels. So your sister had a child out of wedlock; I'm sure the little girl loves everyone knowing that mommy and daddy are just boyfriend and girlfriend....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 02:58 AM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
So you know for a fact that inside somehow she...

So you know for a fact that inside somehow she doesn't feel neglected or isn't teased in school? Also is the boyfriend the girls father?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2006, 02:06 AM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
I understand where you're going with this. I...

I understand where you're going with this. I would be embarrassed if my parents played a MMORPG. The only people in school who would actually accept it-is someone who isn't social with other kids.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
No, that is also bad parenting.

No, that is also bad parenting.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Replies: 213
Views: 27,656
Posted By Aknts
I have a problem with older players. You spend so...

I have a problem with older players. You spend so much time with Graal I wouldn't be surprised if your kids shoot someone in school or kill someone. When I was younger we always had a computer and my...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,550
Posted By Aknts
Atleast it will be out before Oasis.. :rolleyes:...

Atleast it will be out before Oasis.. :rolleyes: ^^ :)
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.