Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 211
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LanceMartin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-23-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 790
Posted By LanceMartin
New Tileset??

I was told there was a new tilset to DL at g2k1 but I can't find it..where is it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 04:31 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,168
Posted By LanceMartin
I honestly say hey Show me some cold hard facts...

I honestly say hey Show me some cold hard facts or shut your mouth FOOL!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,168
Posted By LanceMartin
ZZZZzzzZZZZzzzzz

ZZZZzzzZZZZzzzzz
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 04:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,192
Posted By LanceMartin
I can't get into my e-mail either and Stefan...

I can't get into my e-mail either and Stefan please check my Forum PM's they are sorta important.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 04:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,790
Posted By LanceMartin
Once I had a dream that I was in graal but when I...

Once I had a dream that I was in graal but when I woke up I was In graal but realzied I was really dreaming....


Dreaming about Graal is almost bad as playing graal : P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 06:56 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,455
Posted By LanceMartin
I like the idea of like a Hunters Guild...not a...

I like the idea of like a Hunters Guild...not a real guild but like a shop that sends you on missons to bring back like 5 lizard heads for so much money...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,700
Posted By LanceMartin
He had his name as Bin Laden

He had his name as Bin Laden
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 05:37 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,849
Posted By LanceMartin
I am no tto concerned about it actually makes me...

I am no tto concerned about it actually makes me feel good knowing that I have more of a life then those who are getting married. : P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 05:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,700
Posted By LanceMartin
Hiryuu I feel is right because once you send you...

Hiryuu I feel is right because once you send you CC number you agree to the terms and serverise that Stefan has set upon the game that he designed. Just like in school.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 05:28 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,700
Posted By LanceMartin
One of the guys account name was DarkPyro_2001 ...

One of the guys account name was DarkPyro_2001

I think something needs to be done..and Graal is far from Private.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 05:24 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,700
Posted By LanceMartin
Boy oh Boy I am sure glad that *****s are around...

Boy oh Boy I am sure glad that *****s are around to keep graals on going record.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 05:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,700
Posted By LanceMartin
Freedom of Speech I understand? So I can go on...

Freedom of Speech I understand? So I can go on Graal and swear all up and down and be the most rascit person ALIVE and nothing can be said?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2001, 05:15 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,700
Posted By LanceMartin
Name Restrictions

I think we need some name restrictions. I mean people are walking around with names Osama Bin laden. Any other time I wouldn't care but the issues that happened on September 11th I think an Admin...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 09:01 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,864
Posted By LanceMartin
You look like a kid I know named Adam

You look like a kid I know named Adam
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 07:02 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,063
Posted By LanceMartin
Nothing has happened to me except being...

Nothing has happened to me except being disconnected once...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 04:09 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,281
Posted By LanceMartin
I beleive in 7 hours and that is how I like it!

I beleive in 7 hours and that is how I like it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 04:08 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 4,895
Posted By LanceMartin
But why goto a real theme park when you can play...

But why goto a real theme park when you can play graal HUH HUH? wow it cost about the same too...hm...Stefan is working for Disney!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 04:05 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,281
Posted By LanceMartin
24 hour Clock..stop your devil talk!

24 hour Clock..stop your devil talk!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 04:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,317
Posted By LanceMartin
FORUM PM!!! Man Forum PM is freaking awsome...

FORUM PM!!!

Man Forum PM is freaking awsome cudos to whoever invented it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 04:02 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,281
Posted By LanceMartin
Dang your clock says it is 21 o'clock is that...

Dang your clock says it is 21 o'clock is that late or early or um...ahh!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 02:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,612
Posted By LanceMartin
Jerom so funny!

Jerom so funny!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 01:59 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 4,895
Posted By LanceMartin
Classic is a laggy PK fest...LIKE N-Pulse except...

Classic is a laggy PK fest...LIKE N-Pulse except N-Pulse has a class system of some sort.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 08:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 750
Posted By LanceMartin
Looks nice not sure if it is a ying yang but nice,

Looks nice not sure if it is a ying yang but nice,
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-17-2001, 08:43 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,649
Posted By LanceMartin
Question?!?!!?

Are there any requirements for having a Free server? besides the obvious ganis and crap? Like a level minimum or something
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 775
Posted By LanceMartin
Curon should have special bomy skin...Like if you...

Curon should have special bomy skin...Like if you touch it you become it but bomys can't say

setbomy curonbomy1234 bah bah bah

You know..
Showing results 151 to 175 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.