Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 26 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Tech Support 01-06-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,171
Posted By BocoC
Yes you can. What part can't you do?

Yes you can. What part can't you do?
Forum: Tech Support 01-04-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,174
Posted By BocoC
Yeah, probably so. Crap. Gotta rename all my...

Yeah, probably so. Crap. Gotta rename all my mine levels now cause of the new version... :(
Forum: Tech Support 01-04-2002, 08:16 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,174
Posted By BocoC
Bug in new Graal Level Editor

If you make a level that starts with "mines_", then the level defaults to picso.png, not the default pics1.png. I made a level and saved it as "mines_test.nw" and as "mines_test.graal". Both...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-04-2002, 07:10 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,787
Posted By BocoC
timeout=0; Use that command. It will stop...

timeout=0;

Use that command. It will stop the timeout, thus stopping is movement.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-04-2002, 07:07 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,509
Posted By BocoC
I never knew you could move the guy with the...

I never knew you could move the guy with the arrow keys. I hated the fact that he sometimes dissapeared under NPC's.
Forum: Tech Support 01-02-2002, 11:08 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,865
Posted By BocoC
No... The fish are in the water. Look at the...

No... The fish are in the water. Look at the fish jumping png or gani or whatever it is. It plays that animation at the npc's location. If the NPC is right up against the wall, and the npc...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2002, 10:58 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,292
Posted By BocoC
Am I getting mixed up with some other free FPS on...

Am I getting mixed up with some other free FPS on the web? Or am I just out of it tonight...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2002, 10:51 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,292
Posted By BocoC
Is Counter Strike free? I thought I heard that...

Is Counter Strike free? I thought I heard that it was free. Is that right? Or does it require Half-Life?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2002, 10:13 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,292
Posted By BocoC
Is Counter Strike free, or does it require...

Is Counter Strike free, or does it require Half-Life?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 01:32 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,805
Posted By BocoC
Re: The Time Ran Out (2002)

Well, he said ABOUT 18 hours...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 01:38 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,229
Posted By BocoC
??? o.O o.O o.O ???

??? o.O o.O o.O ???
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 10:35 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,089
Posted By BocoC
New Upgrade Price

Does anybody know what the new price is going to be? I hope that it isn't over $5/month, or I am going to have a hard time paying for Graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2002, 10:33 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,947
Posted By BocoC
I don't think Graal2002 will have PW's...

I don't think Graal2002 will have PW's...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 02:22 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 670
Posted By BocoC
Ahh. The default. If you take the train or...

Ahh. The default. If you take the train or Draisine over the top of the Graal2001 world, you can see a Default running around screaming help. I thought that was funny when I saw it.
Forum: Tech Support 01-01-2002, 02:14 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,370
Posted By BocoC
Happens to me all the time on Babylon.

Happens to me all the time on Babylon.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-01-2002, 12:48 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,561
Posted By BocoC
Basically, I think that complex ganis are ganis...

Basically, I think that complex ganis are ganis that are used in a complex NPC of some sort. Jump.gani is allowed because all it does is make the player show an image. All the NPC does is setani...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-01-2002, 12:40 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,784
Posted By BocoC
The problem is, it would have to be programmed...

The problem is, it would have to be programmed with Direct3D, and some people (the people with OLD computers with OLD graphics cards) won't be able to see it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 10,837
Posted By BocoC
I wanna see super dupper magic and weapons that I...

I wanna see super dupper magic and weapons that I can use to take over the world. GWAHAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAHAHAH GLS:D Y$(*Y
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 958
Posted By BocoC
o.O That is why you only allow owners to be able...

o.O That is why you only allow owners to be able to create ban/disconnect/edit staff acounts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 976
Posted By BocoC
Re: My concept for the perfect PW

OMG DO I EVER HATE THE CARRY THE POT OVER THE WATER ON A 1 TILE PATH QUESTS! I ALSO hate EXTREMELY much the quests where you have to walk a certain way across the room because there are WARP TILES...
Forum: NPC Server 12-31-2001, 05:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 650
Posted By BocoC
O! I could maybe ask Brandon to upload my...

O! I could maybe ask Brandon to upload my Control Computer to Andor so I can control what people do and say and look like. PH34R THE BOCO DANCE!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-31-2001, 05:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,049
Posted By BocoC
You CAN'T make a custom Q menu like the current...

You CAN'T make a custom Q menu like the current one. There is no way to get the width and height of the NPC Image. You CAN however make the NPC's cut off. Just loop through each weapon and if it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-31-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,620
Posted By BocoC
Yes

Yes
Forum: Future Improvements 12-31-2001, 04:50 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,132
Posted By BocoC
Anybody but him. LOL! j/k

Anybody but him. LOL! j/k
Forum: Future Improvements 12-30-2001, 02:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,204
Posted By BocoC
I believe you are talking about setfocus x,y; and...

I believe you are talking about setfocus x,y; and resetfocus; Stefan said he would enable the command to work around 2 Graal versions ago. Maybe if we bug him......
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.