Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 238
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Derrick
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2001, 08:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,194
Posted By Derrick
At least someones not :-)

At least someones not :-)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 11:13 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,883
Posted By Derrick
Re: it sux

Yes, did you just acknowledge that!?
When I said it took me 5 minutes means, "This sucks"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2001, 11:09 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,883
Posted By Derrick
haha

look at my super-cool 5 minute sig that I made up until someone makes me a good one :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-13-2001, 10:21 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,610
Posted By Derrick
I don't see why you can't just wait for Stefan to...

I don't see why you can't just wait for Stefan to ask this question, if he does.
Who will listen to just a player? :D
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2001, 10:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,172
Posted By Derrick
I need a sig ;)

I need a very good professional sig please.
if you can do that, PM it to me please.
Any questions about it post here.
I have the head that stefan always uses, I think its the ninji one. And...
Forum: Guild Life 06-11-2001, 09:55 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,198
Posted By Derrick
There is, look at the guild list. Most big...

There is, look at the guild list.
Most big guilds have a description.
Forum: Guild Life 06-11-2001, 09:48 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,198
Posted By Derrick
Re: Guild Descriptions

Yes good idea ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 10:47 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,378
Posted By Derrick
I am 1 behind Stefan! oh my gosh, all this work...

I am 1 behind Stefan! oh my gosh, all this work paid off :D
Forum: NPC Server 06-11-2001, 01:40 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,956
Posted By Derrick
Yes, nice idea.

Yes, nice idea.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:32 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,202
Posted By Derrick
Yes it does! let me talk to unixmad now! Lycia...

Yes it does!
let me talk to unixmad now! Lycia give me his adress and everything! klagkal
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:30 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,202
Posted By Derrick
POOR ME! Got my powers taken away for no reason...

POOR ME!
Got my powers taken away for no reason :(((((((((((
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 01:07 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,202
Posted By Derrick
whats his AIM?

whats his AIM?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:47 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,698
Posted By Derrick
Yes because I am lazy and waiting for someone to...

Yes because I am lazy and waiting for someone to make me a GOOD one!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:40 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,059
Posted By Derrick
Whining to ME?

Hi, I have gotten so many emails about how Stefan rejected you playerworld for no reason:
1) There is obviously a reason
2) I DO NOT HANDLE Player Worlds. Stefan is the evil one that rejected...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:38 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,202
Posted By Derrick
And it probably was. I doubt any administrators...

And it probably was.
I doubt any administrators would have banned him.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:38 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,698
Posted By Derrick
too high ;) actually I don't know.

too high ;)
actually I don't know.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:36 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,202
Posted By Derrick
IceHawk, I dont think vermain did it ebcause all...

IceHawk, I dont think vermain did it ebcause all the problems happened AFTER he came. :-\
could be IceHawk...or Stefan himself *hides behind unixmads rock*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:35 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 687
Posted By Derrick
Nicely done ;)

Nicely done ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:33 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,202
Posted By Derrick
IT MUST HAVE BEEN ME! actually, I dont have any...

IT MUST HAVE BEEN ME! actually, I dont have any powers anymore because unixmad blamed me for all the problems happening :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2001, 12:29 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Derrick
I don't remember, I just remember stefan would...

I don't remember, I just remember stefan would not take a SS of the day of mine because I had that problem, all of a sudden it went away ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 11:30 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 844
Posted By Derrick
I used to have that stupid problem. But it just...

I used to have that stupid problem. But it just went away.
Graal is not fun with it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,542
Posted By Derrick
*snickers* I would rather not share :D

*snickers* I would rather not share :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-10-2001, 05:17 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,514
Posted By Derrick
Some are testing NPCs online and some players...

Some are testing NPCs online and some players come to watch.
Or some people just like the serve.
even if just 1 person comes on, its not fair for that one person who continues to go on.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,397
Posted By Derrick
space it out more

space it out more
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2001, 06:58 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,079
Posted By Derrick
hmm, who does that?

hmm, who does that?
Showing results 151 to 175 of 238

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.