Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
Hey, I'm not dissing your opinion here. :p

Hey, I'm not dissing your opinion here. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
Seems is the keyword here. You can't really say...

Seems is the keyword here. You can't really say it's the best playerworld ever when it's only a tileset still in production.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 06:05 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
Oasis certainly looks promising, authough all...

Oasis certainly looks promising, authough all we've seen is the tileset, and that dosen't say anything about content or quality of levels.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 05:57 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,326
Posted By Bird2prey
That'd be good.

That'd be good.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 05:41 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,702
Posted By Bird2prey
Slick, who's working on your Playerworld?

Slick, who's working on your Playerworld?
Forum: Guild Life 03-23-2002, 05:15 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,449
Posted By Bird2prey
Oopsy, SOMEBODY FORGOT TO TAKE HIS CHILL PILL...

Oopsy,
SOMEBODY FORGOT TO TAKE HIS CHILL PILL THIS MORNING!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 02:17 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,326
Posted By Bird2prey
Graal2002 is supposed to be less money-driven.

Graal2002 is supposed to be less money-driven.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 02:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 641
Posted By Bird2prey
Err... it's just you.

Err... it's just you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2002, 02:04 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,620
Posted By Bird2prey
Because either I haven't read the thread or I'm...

Because either I haven't read the thread or I'm in a good mood.

Yeah, I am.

I don't play Graal 2001, or any other server for that matter.

I'm not even going to attempt at a retort to that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2002, 01:50 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,620
Posted By Bird2prey
If I was talking about your intellect, I would...

If I was talking about your intellect, I would have called you a *****.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2002, 01:42 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,620
Posted By Bird2prey
You're an idiot. If you don't like the thread,...

You're an idiot. If you don't like the thread, DON'T POST.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2002, 01:36 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 4,620
Posted By Bird2prey
Tip of the day: ****offramsey

Tip of the day: ****offramsey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,326
Posted By Bird2prey
All signs point to YES.

All signs point to YES.
Forum: Guild Life 03-23-2002, 12:53 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,449
Posted By Bird2prey
Hello. This thread is about my guild Mercykillers.

Hello. This thread is about my guild Mercykillers.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 10:18 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,326
Posted By Bird2prey
Join SG111...? :rolleyes:

Join SG111...? :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-23-2002, 10:17 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,896
Posted By Bird2prey
Your tileset sucks.

Your tileset sucks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 10:09 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 779
Posted By Bird2prey
Who cares.

Who cares.
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 10:05 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 584
Posted By Bird2prey
ladfjldhgkjsdhfgkjfd DAMN YOU PHANTOM QUOTSTER.

ladfjldhgkjsdhfgkjfd DAMN YOU PHANTOM QUOTSTER.
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 10:01 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 584
Posted By Bird2prey
Don't you feel special.

Don't you feel special.
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 09:47 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 584
Posted By Bird2prey
Hi ADRE.

Hi ADRE.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 09:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 779
Posted By Bird2prey
Goodbye, and thanks for the fish. (Post in...

Goodbye, and thanks for the fish.

(Post in not Graal related next time ;))
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 09:41 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,852
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: The future....

I completely agree. The four kingdoms and Karakaze would work pefectly.


That wouln't work, all the old players with houses and bomys would quit playing.
[QUOTE]
C) Admins get focused on ONE...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 09:31 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,301
Posted By Bird2prey
The forums were good until the so-called 'Classic...

The forums were good until the so-called 'Classic Invasion.'

Graal was... well, never all that good. It just took a while to realise that for most of us.
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2002, 09:29 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 584
Posted By Bird2prey
Hi, Kamuii is gone. He's blocked the forums and...

Hi, Kamuii is gone. He's blocked the forums and anything related to Graal. He might return for 2k2.
Forum: Zormite 03-23-2002, 09:27 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 949
Posted By Bird2prey
No.

No.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.