Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: konidias
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By konidias
That is so prejudice. >_< But I guess...

That is so prejudice. >_<

But I guess N-pulse, Delteria and Atlantis with their fewer than 10 players average get priority. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By konidias
I didn't receive any info on this. *sad*

I didn't receive any info on this. *sad*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,493
Posted By konidias
Yeah it's the noobiest head of them all. :noob: ...

Yeah it's the noobiest head of them all. :noob:

;)
Forum: Graphic Design 02-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 26,717
Posted By konidias
Popping out of the toaster.

Popping out of the toaster.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,417
Posted By konidias
That's why sometimes minors get tried as...

That's why sometimes minors get tried as adults... Whoops. Guess that ruins your argument. :asleep:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,417
Posted By konidias
As far as I know, anything you upload to Graal...

As far as I know, anything you upload to Graal immediately belongs to Cyberjoueurs based on the agreement that you make when you create an account.

By default, anything you create is technically...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2007, 05:32 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By konidias
I quoted your answer and gave facts that showed...

I quoted your answer and gave facts that showed your answer was a totally bullcrap and groundless opinion. Then you proceeded to attack me because of this.

You're the only person on these forums...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2007, 04:26 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By konidias
I was pointing out that it's not impossible to...

I was pointing out that it's not impossible to get Stefan/Unixmad to listen to you or use your ideas. Because I quoted you saying that they "obviously won't be there" like you're so damned sure of...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,277
Posted By konidias
You asked if it could be used.... Well, not in...

You asked if it could be used.... Well, not in that format it can't. There is no way for Graal (or most any game for that matter) to cut out the frame to use. Since you have them at an angle and so...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By konidias
Well I have lost most contact with Stefan and...

Well I have lost most contact with Stefan and Unixmad over the past few years, but I used to talk to Stefan and Unixmad almost every day at one point. (and argue with them frequently)

So I think...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2007, 04:30 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By konidias
What are you even referring to?

What are you even referring to?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By konidias
If Stefan and/or Unixmad will be there and will...

If Stefan and/or Unixmad will be there and will be listening to ideas to improve Graal as a whole, then count me in.
Forum: Tech Support 02-03-2007, 01:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,272
Posted By konidias
Yay! When will that be? :p

Yay! When will that be? :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 8,464
Posted By konidias
This is an image that shows the differences from...

This is an image that shows the differences from the old tileset and the new tileset. (the old screenshot was smaller so around the edges remains the new tileset in both frames)
...
Forum: Tech Support 02-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,272
Posted By konidias
Actually you can make a totally blank gani, put...

Actually you can make a totally blank gani, put the sound in there and set it as PARAM1 and use showani to play the sound to everyone on a level... But that's neither here nor there.

I posted this...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,493
Posted By konidias
Well this head is tricky as there are several...

Well this head is tricky as there are several things about it which have stopped me from adding it yet.

1. the hair apparently is long and tied back in the "looking up" frames, yet all other...
Forum: Tech Support 02-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,272
Posted By konidias
Neither of them work properly. They only adjust...

Neither of them work properly. They only adjust volume for the position on the player's initial entry and then no longer do it. The "1" in playlooped2 is the volume I believe.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,932
Posted By konidias
There will be boats, yes. Not those boats. But...

There will be boats, yes. Not those boats. But there will be boats.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,932
Posted By konidias
What boat are you referring to? This also...

What boat are you referring to?

This also could have been added to the questions thread. :p
Forum: Tech Support 02-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,272
Posted By konidias
Playlooped not functioning properly!

I've tried this and discovered that playlooped only adjusts the volume in relation to the player one time. (when the player enters the level or the npc is created)

This was tested on both a single...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2007, 07:33 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,102
Posted By konidias
Yup. Except I believe you'll have to be a Zormite...

Yup. Except I believe you'll have to be a Zormite to be in the Zormite kingdom...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2007, 02:35 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,102
Posted By konidias
It was considered, but doing so would give an...

It was considered, but doing so would give an unfair advantage to Zormites. Then you'd have to nerf something of Zormite's... like make them walk slower on land, or make them need to go to water...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,102
Posted By konidias
Glad I'm not alone. We will have other races...

Glad I'm not alone. We will have other races though... just human-type races such as Zormite. (since you can no longer "sethead/setbody" there is a new way to obtain these different races. :)

They...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2007, 09:54 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,358
Posted By konidias
No pressure on me to make 2k1 fantastic or...

No pressure on me to make 2k1 fantastic or anything.... lol. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,358
Posted By konidias
Nothing drove anyone here away from Graal. As we...

Nothing drove anyone here away from Graal. As we are still here reading and posting on the Graal forums.

Maybe some people don't play the game much (if at all) anymore. But they are still here and...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.