Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zokemon
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,138
Posted By zokemon
Sorry. Hope you have somewhat of a fun time!...

Sorry. Hope you have somewhat of a fun time! :frown:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2008, 09:09 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,452
Posted By zokemon
The iPhone is a phone. Cell phones have minutes.

The iPhone is a phone. Cell phones have minutes.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-13-2008, 07:00 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,138
Posted By zokemon
Let's all sing together about God and other...

Let's all sing together about God and other things!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,452
Posted By zokemon
Just wondering, would Graal on the iPhone connect...

Just wondering, would Graal on the iPhone connect to any wireless signal near you and you would play through that or do you actually have to use airtime? If so, that's just plain stupid without any...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,582
Posted By zokemon
Uhh, not quite what I meant, but okay.

Uhh, not quite what I meant, but okay.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,582
Posted By zokemon
Are talking about doing like a slot system where...

Are talking about doing like a slot system where each item takes up a certain "item slot"? In that case just end each item slot variable with a number (item0, item1, item2, etc.).

Also, you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,391
Posted By zokemon
As in '' like null character?

As in '' like null character?
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,226
Posted By zokemon
Yes they can, they just lose their functionality...

Yes they can, they just lose their functionality as special variable headers ^^.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 911,452
Posted By zokemon
I would get an iPhone but until a carrier that...

I would get an iPhone but until a carrier that supports the iPhone provides unlimited everything like Metro does, I just can't do it.

I'm not organized with my life enough that I can track my...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,226
Posted By zokemon
Keep it false unless you really need it sorted as...

Keep it false unless you really need it sorted as sorting can take quite a bit of cpu if done every time you just want to transfer data clientside.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,458
Posted By zokemon
Item archetype data on a normal day should only...

Item archetype data on a normal day should only be read from, not written to unless there is an update to the server (which should be in the form of server updating, patching, etc; not this mess of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-11-2008, 05:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,550
Posted By zokemon
Fairly costly to be doing array searching on each...

Fairly costly to be doing array searching on each iteration.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,550
Posted By zokemon
But like Stefan said, player.weapons is a special...

But like Stefan said, player.weapons is a special object in that it can give you a string list which could include weapons that don't actually exist. If you try to removeweapon() a weapon in that...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 6,457
Posted By zokemon
... Honestly, did you even read what I said?...

...

Honestly, did you even read what I said? I know it is working for you. I was explaining why your first method was not working for you. I have perfect understanding of loadfolder() and am...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 6,457
Posted By zokemon
I understand it perfectly. I'm just explaining...

I understand it perfectly. I'm just explaining why it's not working for him, that's all.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 6,457
Posted By zokemon
Exactly. Again, why would a folder end in .ini? ...

Exactly. Again, why would a folder end in .ini? It makes perfect sense why it doesn't work when you end your wildcard with an extension.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 6,457
Posted By zokemon
Folders don't end in .ini so why would they show...

Folders don't end in .ini so why would they show up?
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,796
Posted By zokemon
try level.tilelayers[0].tiles[x,y] instead of...

try level.tilelayers[0].tiles[x,y] instead of just tiles[x,y].

I don't know if it will help but it seemed to help me.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,859
Posted By zokemon
Why would you show it on layer 4? That's just...

Why would you show it on layer 4? That's just stupid.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,859
Posted By zokemon
Why would polygons be disabled with capture mode?

Why would polygons be disabled with capture mode?
Forum: Tech Support 07-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,505
Posted By zokemon
Just so you know, don't use the same account name...

Just so you know, don't use the same account name or password for your support center account as your Graal account. Also, don't post personal information on there (such as your password) as the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,859
Posted By zokemon
I just opened light4.png or w/e in paint and...

I just opened light4.png or w/e in paint and inverted it. Then I took that inverted image, stuck it in the middle of the screen and drew a black polygon around it.

Also, make the polygon depend...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 07-04-2008, 12:36 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 19,056
Posted By zokemon
Never heard of agro ratings?

Never heard of agro ratings?
Forum: Questions about V6 07-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 25,881
Posted By zokemon
lol...

lol...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-02-2008, 01:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,210
Posted By zokemon
Problem with MIDI's is that they do not sound the...

Problem with MIDI's is that they do not sound the same for everyone so you lose a lot of what the designer intended (on computers). It only works for consoles since everyone uses the same sound...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.