Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Zone 02-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,147
Posted By Bl0nkt
I have reason to believe the moveable/breakable...

I have reason to believe the moveable/breakable object idea was taken from my Outbreak event on Era. :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,288
Posted By Bl0nkt
waaaah i'm politically correct

waaaah i'm politically correct
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 02-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,469
Posted By Bl0nkt
Bigger goal: Get a real business.

Bigger goal:

Get a real business.
Forum: Gani Construction 02-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,361
Posted By Bl0nkt
Be sure the image is uploaded on the server. ...

Be sure the image is uploaded on the server.

Also, the PNG image may be corrupt. Try to download Giffy (google for it), and change it to a transparent GIF image. You can do this by saving the PNG...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,867
Posted By Bl0nkt
Daaaaamn, you got hand guns's? Wanna join my...

Daaaaamn, you got hand guns's?

Wanna join my clan?
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,713
Posted By Bl0nkt
...... Wtf?

......
Wtf?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2007, 06:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,755
Posted By Bl0nkt
... A horse?

...
A horse?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,579
Posted By Bl0nkt
windows

windows
Forum: Tech Support 01-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,052
Posted By Bl0nkt
When I still had Vista, I would have number two...

When I still had Vista, I would have number two and five.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-18-2007, 07:39 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm soon to return to the Zenkou team! Gonna be...

I'm soon to return to the Zenkou team! Gonna be great continuing where we left off. Can't wait to see Haro either. Been two years.
Forum: Zodiac News 01-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 20,888
Posted By Bl0nkt
I get it. This is some sort of *** supremist act.

I get it. This is some sort of *** supremist act.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 8,191
Posted By Bl0nkt
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME edit: Beta testing? ...

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

edit:
Beta testing?

WHAT'S THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Forum: Zodiac News 01-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 20,888
Posted By Bl0nkt
Wait, so homosexuals PMS too?

Wait, so homosexuals PMS too?
Forum: Gani Construction 01-12-2007, 06:41 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,380
Posted By Bl0nkt
Post the image.

Post the image.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-12-2007, 06:32 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 8,191
Posted By Bl0nkt
How about a picture of me not dead and not 20...

How about a picture of me not dead and not 20 feet away from everyone
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,417
Posted By Bl0nkt
It's the fact that I was always picked on and...

It's the fact that I was always picked on and tricked that made me want to become better and do it to other people. A happy rainbow of cherry pies isn't going to fix ****.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-10-2007, 02:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,417
Posted By Bl0nkt
You're obviously new if this surprises you.

You're obviously new if this surprises you.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-08-2007, 05:55 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 8,191
Posted By Bl0nkt
finally, a productive picture of myself on the...

finally, a productive picture of myself on the sidelines facing away from the action and showing no signs of life.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 8,191
Posted By Bl0nkt
like what

like what
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,055
Posted By Bl0nkt
quickest money: scamming downfalls: may lead to...

quickest money: scamming
downfalls: may lead to a ban
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-06-2007, 05:53 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,510
Posted By Bl0nkt
I was taking your side you goof. :(

I was taking your side you goof. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,510
Posted By Bl0nkt
well maybe if you adapted the american laws and...

well maybe if you adapted the american laws and traditions you wouldn't HAVE to be discriminated against. jeez.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 8,191
Posted By Bl0nkt
Why am I missing in every single beta picture?

Why am I missing in every single beta picture?
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,141
Posted By Bl0nkt
Yes, there definitely was a change. The asses in...

Yes, there definitely was a change. The asses in old Era were far more intelligent than the asses in new Era, and they also pissed you off way more than these wannabe asses in new Era. Boo hoo, so...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 10,208
Posted By Bl0nkt
Holy ****, that screen name is like 3 years old. ...

Holy ****, that screen name is like 3 years old.

IM me at HachiGraal.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.