Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-08-2002, 11:43 PM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 2,140
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-08-2002, 09:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 55
Views: 2,515
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-08-2002, 09:05 PM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 2,140
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-08-2002, 08:59 PM
|
|
Replies: 25
Views: 1,447
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-08-2002, 07:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 2,140
if (playerchats) {
if...
if (playerchats) {
if (startswith(/changenick,#c)) {
with (getplayer(#t(1)) {
setplayerprop #n,#t(2)
}
}
}
not much skill involved, James had a really cool control weapon...
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
07-08-2002, 11:30 AM
|
|
Replies: 307
Views: 35,823
ScottyWolf:
*********
DarkVillin
Kamuii ...
ScottyWolf:
*********
DarkVillin
Kamuii
Madmartigan (thinks its cool to talk behind my back)
Dabura
Link/Azuma
*********
I didn't pick ruby/nyko, lycia or googie because I think they get this...
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
07-08-2002, 11:24 AM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 3,024
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-08-2002, 10:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 2,123
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-08-2002, 02:39 AM
|
|
Replies: 31
Views: 2,140
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-08-2002, 01:50 AM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 2,151
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-08-2002, 01:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 690
|
Forum: Level Design
07-08-2002, 12:57 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 1,363
|
Forum: Graphic Design
07-08-2002, 12:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 975
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-08-2002, 12:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 176
Views: 11,843
|
Forum: Delteria Main Forum
07-08-2002, 12:37 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,233
Delteria NPC Server stuff...
Sorry for posting this here but Stefan, or whoever can fix this problem will most likely read it here first.
Someone set the NPC Server on Delteria to send a message to the RC infinately. So this...
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-07-2002, 11:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 64
Views: 6,019
ScottyWolf: I had quit tritan due to the fact...
ScottyWolf: I had quit tritan due to the fact nobody trusts me... and I was getting no respect... "DO THIS NOW, DO THAT ALSO" When I was the only person making anything. Did I get credit? Nooooo.......
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-07-2002, 06:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 176
Views: 11,843
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-07-2002, 06:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 886
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
07-07-2002, 06:33 PM
|
|
Replies: 307
Views: 35,823
|
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum
07-07-2002, 12:28 PM
|
|
Replies: 84
Views: 7,094
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-07-2002, 11:59 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 886
GO Forums have pop-ups?
ScottyWolf: Does anyone else get any popups? I have had this 1 where its for a webcam... then I will also sometimes get some that you cant open.. just a tab on the bottom. Anyways...just wondering if...
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
07-06-2002, 10:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 1,241
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-06-2002, 07:10 PM
|
|
Replies: 49
Views: 2,472
|
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum
07-06-2002, 07:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 44
Views: 3,043
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-06-2002, 06:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 1,552
|