Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DIABLO2099
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-07-2003, 09:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 702
Posted By DIABLO2099
Yes, everyday, until your subscription runs out I...

Yes, everyday, until your subscription runs out I believe.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-07-2003, 09:10 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,573
Posted By DIABLO2099
UN has used our very own trading NPC from the...

UN has used our very own trading NPC from the beginning, the reason only 3 digits were allowed were because of the weapons script (I thought it was a requirement built into Graal). Right now we're...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,237
Posted By DIABLO2099
Re: Am I dreaming?

I really hate when this happens, all the work for nothing. When stuff like this happens, it just makes me not want to make levels for a long time.:mad:
Forum: Tech Support 12-03-2003, 05:46 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 917
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hm, your computer just freezes and you cannot...

Hm, your computer just freezes and you cannot move your mouse or anything, no error message of somesort?

Also, have you installed any programs recently that you haven't used in the past?
Forum: Future Improvements 12-03-2003, 12:21 AM
Replies: 243
Views: 29,267
Posted By DIABLO2099
I think it was somewhere in this thread that said...

I think it was somewhere in this thread that said we will be able to edit the script for RC, however we won't have to make it from scratch.
Forum: Tech Support 11-30-2003, 07:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,285
Posted By DIABLO2099
I believe to limit trial accounts from laying...

I believe to limit trial accounts from laying bombs and arrows as well as use of horses is limitfreeplayers2=true, but using enablefeatures would affect all players thus being what you probably...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-29-2003, 08:24 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,611
Posted By DIABLO2099
Did you try... //#CLIENTSIDE sparringzone ...

Did you try...
//#CLIENTSIDE
sparringzone

This command sort of confused me before because it was required that it did not have semi-colon or any spaces when I used it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-28-2003, 06:09 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,565
Posted By DIABLO2099
That is a way to get around it, but it shouldn't...

That is a way to get around it, but it shouldn't have to be done anyway. It's just an inconvinience.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 06:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,573
Posted By DIABLO2099
Re: Hats

Well there's no way to distinguish them as is. I guess if server's saved their files as servername_hat### then they could actually claim it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 01:10 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,573
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hm, alright I'll have to change the hat system...

Hm, alright I'll have to change the hat system slightly, but I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Thanks Lance.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 01:07 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,573
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hmm, I see. Would having a name other than...

Hmm, I see. Would having a name other than hat###.png have an effect on it working online? I know when I used more than 3 digits it didn't work, so I'm not sure if having it as un_hat###.png would...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2003, 12:54 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,573
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hats.

I'm in the process of making a new hat shop for UN which will have some brand new hats made by the GATs who work here. However, before (and still to this date), there was a problem with custom...
Forum: Level Design 11-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,621
Posted By DIABLO2099
And so people don't make millions of threads...

And so people don't make millions of threads about the same thing that was discussed already, search option =D.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-08-2003, 07:33 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,782
Posted By DIABLO2099
And it's still up now =).

And it's still up now =).
Forum: Level Design 11-07-2003, 07:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,186
Posted By DIABLO2099
He also kinda pointed it out in the tileset, I'm...

He also kinda pointed it out in the tileset, I'm sure it won't be much trouble to find it from there. Besides if they still have problems they can contact him.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-07-2003, 07:06 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,100
Posted By DIABLO2099
level *.nw level *.graal body ...

level *.nw
level *.graal
body bodies/*.png
head heads/*.mng
head heads/*.png
sword swords/*.png
sword swords/*.mng
shield shields/*.png
shield shields/*.mng
file ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-07-2003, 07:02 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,460
Posted By DIABLO2099
Let's put our ears to the monitor speakers and...

Let's put our ears to the monitor speakers and maybe we can![/sarcasm]
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-05-2003, 04:45 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,325
Posted By DIABLO2099
I think he has a slight idea of what things need...

I think he has a slight idea of what things need fixing, the client is most likely already coded and just needs some slight touching up.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2003, 09:16 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,684
Posted By DIABLO2099


Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2003, 07:14 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,410
Posted By DIABLO2099
Just curious, who is apart of the GGT? I know Zen...

Just curious, who is apart of the GGT? I know Zen and now I know Chris is, also Jourdan. Anyone else?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2003, 06:12 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,410
Posted By DIABLO2099
Does the folder happen to be your local heads...

Does the folder happen to be your local heads directory?
Forum: Level Design 10-28-2003, 05:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,026
Posted By DIABLO2099
The tileset configuration for your offline...

The tileset configuration for your offline tileset could be messed up. This happened to me when I went on servers that had a different tileset from pics1.png. Go to your Graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2003, 05:50 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,410
Posted By DIABLO2099
Having it uploaded globally would save space, but...

Having it uploaded globally would save space, but then again some team of people would have to go through all those heads to make sure that the transparency and what not is set correctly, of course...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2003, 01:26 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 759
Posted By DIABLO2099
Oh, I wasn't able to even see my...

Oh, I wasn't able to even see my character...unless I need to get something for that. Just thought it was a preview for free viewing.

Edit:=O, I'll try and alt-5 snapshot, I guess.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-28-2003, 12:36 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By DIABLO2099
Maybe he means checking how many players are in a...

Maybe he means checking how many players are in a certain area of a level, but that can be currently achieved rather easily x.x.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.