Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 381
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 88 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Old_Days
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-05-2010, 01:59 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,334
Posted By Old_Days
50835 Well I actually got my hands on a rare...

50835

Well I actually got my hands on a rare mog post, had to take a screenie.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-05-2010, 01:57 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,334
Posted By Old_Days
Yeah your right, Catbert. So when does he commit...

Yeah your right, Catbert. So when does he commit suicide, I think that we would all want to see him go rather than any of the other miners.
Forum: Feature request 04-05-2010, 01:54 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 22,946
Posted By Old_Days
Just like the phone system and mail system...z.z ...

Just like the phone system and mail system...z.z

To bad, I thought the phone system was cool.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,059
Posted By Old_Days
Noone is there in the head. Standards are of what...

Noone is there in the head. Standards are of what we feel is lawful, and w/e to humanity.

Years ago, people thought burning other people because they were witches, was the right thing.

Thats...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-04-2010, 04:19 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,334
Posted By Old_Days
Eras in a world of crap now. So when does dogbert...

Eras in a world of crap now. So when does dogbert commit suicide?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,198
Posted By Old_Days
Just delete all the instruments, no one cares...

Just delete all the instruments, no one cares about them anymore anyways.
Forum: Feature request 04-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 22,946
Posted By Old_Days
Chris you should make it so where that gui that...

Chris you should make it so where that gui that came up for the Era & Un events, can come up for regular use also, like masses but another way to communicate, im sure people would use it, you could...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,106
Posted By Old_Days
One for every occasion....lol

One for every occasion....lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,665
Posted By Old_Days
I find playing graal embarassing. So I stopped...

I find playing graal embarassing. So I stopped telling people, although I dont really play it anymore. Back when I did though, only my parents knew.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,797
Posted By Old_Days
I liked the way that the whole event on era was...

I liked the way that the whole event on era was set up, all the players in one level and all the team era and UN in a different level. And then the era players level was showing what was going on in...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,487
Posted By Old_Days
Well, im not paying anyone anymore.;) I saw...

Well, im not paying anyone anymore.;)

I saw someones post who said the only reason players keep playing is because of the community, not the game. Whoever said that is smart, but if everyone would...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-29-2010, 06:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,732
Posted By Old_Days
Are you going to be ok?

Are you going to be ok?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2010, 06:01 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,487
Posted By Old_Days
yeah ive seen alot of graalians saying bye-bye in...

yeah ive seen alot of graalians saying bye-bye in the goodbye section.

I cant say I blame them, ive pretty much quit graal, I log on for maybe a few minutes sometimes but other than that ive quit....
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,797
Posted By Old_Days
Yeah, i used to hang out with ryan, i went to...

Yeah, i used to hang out with ryan, i went to school with him.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-28-2010, 05:48 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,797
Posted By Old_Days
That reminds me, I still have to meet him irl....

That reminds me, I still have to meet him irl. Already met meph, ryan, and family. Just masa left.

Thanks for reminding me squirt.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-28-2010, 05:44 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,396
Posted By Old_Days
And thats why I could do it within 8 minutes ...

And thats why I could do it within 8 minutes

:noob:
:noob:

a noob head for both of you <3

and a cool head for me

:cool:
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,219
Posted By Old_Days
No. No thats wrong. Its all wrong, Its completely...

No. No thats wrong. Its all wrong, Its completely wrong.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,257
Posted By Old_Days
DONT COMMIT SUICIDE, whos going to be Door if you...

DONT COMMIT SUICIDE, whos going to be Door if you do?

x_x
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,396
Posted By Old_Days
Agreed. Also take it easy on the flowers,...

Agreed.

Also take it easy on the flowers, wheres the buildings? I could make that in less than 8 minutes..
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,381
Posted By Old_Days
Does this mean we should all leave era now?

Does this mean we should all leave era now?
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,059
Posted By Old_Days
Godammit

Godammit
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,257
Posted By Old_Days
Lol shopping...bores the hell out of me, but...

Lol shopping...bores the hell out of me, but maybe thats because im just a guy...xD

Anyways, today is an awesome day!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,370
Posted By Old_Days
lol I am im on now fixing some stuff with the...

lol I am im on now fixing some stuff with the small amount of staff tools I have since I am a trial.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,370
Posted By Old_Days
Well im still on server opts arent I?

Well im still on server opts arent I?
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 15,059
Posted By Old_Days
Dont face palm people, its not nice.

Dont face palm people, its not nice.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 381

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.