Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 89 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JrTerrorist
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2003, 02:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,889
Posted By JrTerrorist
Why dont you go off and spend endless hours...

Why dont you go off and spend endless hours listening to losers complain while you try to make a living AND code an entire 3D game.. THEN complain?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 11:36 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
Quiet you.. x_x

Quiet you.. x_x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 11:23 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,499
Posted By JrTerrorist
Skater Pryde (I have a BMX too.. o.O)

Skater Pryde
(I have a BMX too.. o.O)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2003, 10:38 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,312
Posted By JrTerrorist
Just wait for it to go classic, then it'll be...

Just wait for it to go classic, then it'll be all.. bang bang boom! And tons of players and such.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-31-2003, 10:34 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,487
Posted By JrTerrorist
Take them down.

Take them down.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 10:30 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,299
Posted By JrTerrorist
Dont remove me! Dont remove me! Dont remove me!...

Dont remove me! Dont remove me! Dont remove me! Dont remove me!

PLEASE!
I need the hosting :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 10:28 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
200 a YEAR?! too rich for my teenage blood :(

200 a YEAR?! too rich for my teenage blood :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2003, 10:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,889
Posted By JrTerrorist
http://klik.azuretek.com/graal3d.html :cool:.

http://klik.azuretek.com/graal3d.html
:cool:.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2003, 10:10 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By JrTerrorist
Update your trainer :p.

Update your trainer :p.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 10:00 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,961
Posted By JrTerrorist
You *****.. :whatever:..

You *****.. :whatever:..
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 09:59 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,686
Posted By JrTerrorist
HE MAED DA AFRO HAT. YAY Yesh, he made a lot...

HE MAED DA AFRO HAT. YAY

Yesh, he made a lot of stuff for 2k1.. and .. was it hime who made that 1337 core pistol on Era? I used to own people with that thing all the time (before the reset..)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 09:54 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,716
Posted By JrTerrorist
Im his aunt, Frank Martin

Im his aunt,
Frank Martin
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 09:53 AM
Replies: 23
Bye
Views: 2,585
Posted By JrTerrorist
You said two posts up you were leaving graal.....

You said two posts up you were leaving graal.. o_x


Bubi Jess :(
i'll still annoy you on aim ;]..
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 09:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,499
Posted By JrTerrorist
I tried to make a funbox once.. but the lack of...

I tried to make a funbox once.. but the lack of nails and wood well..

cardboard and duct tape didnt work out to well :\.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-31-2003, 09:48 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,684
Posted By JrTerrorist
o_o;; It'd be nice if he VIP'd or upgraded so...

o_o;; It'd be nice if he VIP'd or upgraded so he'd post again :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2003, 01:34 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,299
Posted By JrTerrorist
I dunno what happened to the forums :x.. they...

I dunno what happened to the forums :x.. they used to be functioning.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2003, 12:27 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,240
Posted By JrTerrorist
TOO MANY >_> Like.. 75% of NPulse is my friend...

TOO MANY >_>
Like.. 75% of NPulse is my friend o.o

Id have to say my original best friend was Deacon Frost.. but she quit graal.. then it was InZane.. now its like a bunch of people x_o
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
He said it was going to be a fair price didnt he?...

He said it was going to be a fair price didnt he? Im expecting 20-40 :x
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-30-2003, 08:39 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By JrTerrorist
Re: Re: Re: Re: Im sure this isnt allowed [UN]

Yes, its considered spam to call you a jackass.

By the way, thanks for adding me to your sig.. someone IMed me and said "If you actually got rid of Raven.. thank you." .. I was a little confused...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,369
Posted By JrTerrorist
kk, now someone explain what this message means.....

kk, now someone explain what this message means.. I keep getting it :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2003, 08:18 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 6,238
Posted By JrTerrorist
Yea, someone pushed the big BAN button? O:

Yea, someone pushed the big BAN button? O:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 12:48 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,201
Posted By JrTerrorist
Even if I understanded what that meant, i'd say...

Even if I understanded what that meant, i'd say "No, I doubt that."

But.. I mean.. I cant stop laughing.. that.. they just barely edited it.. its so funny.. XD!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 12:46 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
Well said. :)

Well said. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-30-2003, 12:40 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,483
Posted By JrTerrorist
Did you have to say Nice .. twice? lel.. ...

Did you have to say Nice .. twice? lel..

Anyways.. we cant all test it.. so how would we know? x_x

But I suppose if you added in the MP and AP bars it might look better.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-30-2003, 12:38 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,237
Posted By JrTerrorist
Re: Re: Im sure this isnt allowed [UN]

Will you quit being a friggin' jackass? I for one, am glad you dont play graal anymore. UN is breaking rules, and well.. its quite pathetic. So what if he's well respected, all he's doing is bad...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.