Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 90 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: manton
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2002, 01:43 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 883
Posted By manton
Re: Re: Re: Another g2k2 thread

I'm on spring break. ;)
But I really doubt it will be released today.
In a thread a day or two ago, someone said they asked Stefan if it will be released by saturday, and he said probably not. =/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2002, 01:27 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,257
Posted By manton
You have a point. =/ There's not really...

You have a point. =/
There's not really anything that can be done about people like that, except try to tell them to stop.
They've always been around, and they'll always be around. =/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2002, 01:12 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,257
Posted By manton
But even if there are people who don't know how...

But even if there are people who don't know how to roleplay very good, they can be taught to be better.
And even if there are people who aren't willing to learn, it doesn't really matter, as long as...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2002, 01:07 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 883
Posted By manton
Re: Another g2k2 thread

I'm in love with the bow on there.
Stefan was playing around with it, and he used a bunch of different types of arrows, like red ones that explode on impact.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2002, 12:06 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,257
Posted By manton
If 2002 is updated constantly like graal2001 was...

If 2002 is updated constantly like graal2001 was (WAS =/), everything should be fine.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-03-2002, 10:26 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,677
Posted By manton
My somewhat decent attempt.

My somewhat decent attempt.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,257
Posted By manton
Graal is like a dessert? ;)

Graal is like a dessert? ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 10:16 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,257
Posted By manton
It seems like Graal dieing threads are almost a...

It seems like Graal dieing threads are almost a fad.
But come on. A few people have left, yes. But Graal is certainly not a desert yet.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-03-2002, 10:45 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 872
Posted By manton
I'll do everyone a favor and post it as a .gif. ...

I'll do everyone a favor and post it as a .gif.
But anyway, it's pretty good. (Other than the messed up eye.;))
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 10:37 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,095
Posted By manton
=(! I can't imagine how much that would hurt. =(

=(!
I can't imagine how much that would hurt. =(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 08:40 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,531
Posted By manton
What ever happened to the early February release...

What ever happened to the early February release date? :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2002, 08:28 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,531
Posted By manton
Endless Mines Of Doom? What a horrible name. =/

Endless Mines Of Doom?
What a horrible name. =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 07:59 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,031
Posted By manton
Someone suggested we stop accepting playerworlds....

Someone suggested we stop accepting playerworlds. =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 07:54 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,031
Posted By manton
Yeah, not accepting playerworlds is a bad idea....

Yeah, not accepting playerworlds is a bad idea. =/
It will probably be a while before any of the decent playerworlds are completed, though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,095
Posted By manton
Re: Stefan or someone.

I have had that same problem.
I sent Stefan an E-mail and he was able to do it for me. =D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 03:42 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,031
Posted By manton
There's also the fact that you have to login to...

There's also the fact that you have to login to upgrade now, which most people haven't realized. And for a while the login thing was broken.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 03:40 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,031
Posted By manton
Solution: Release 2002.

Solution:
Release 2002.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2002, 12:05 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,603
Posted By manton
Yes, we do. =/

Yes, we do. =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2002, 11:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,302
Posted By manton
I think it's fixed.

I think it's fixed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2002, 11:44 PM
Replies: 4
Uh?
Views: 783
Posted By manton
Re: Uh?

When you walk out of the football field, it keeps the football tileset.
They should really fix that.
(I can login finally =D)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2002, 11:58 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,016
Posted By manton
First of all, you should have checked out...

First of all, you should have checked out graalmail.com and read around the site before you posted it here.
Second, Stefan does not say "u".

Edit:On the site, bottom of the page.
"Graalmail.com...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-31-2002, 10:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 851
Posted By manton
Do a Graal character.

Do a Graal character.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2002, 09:33 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,485
Posted By manton
Oh. I didn't know that was there, I haven't...

Oh.
I didn't know that was there, I haven't played in a while. =/
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2002, 08:54 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,113
Posted By manton
No one said it's bad. It's called constructive...

No one said it's bad.
It's called constructive criticism.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2002, 08:51 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,485
Posted By manton
Although they would be easily seen, someone with...

Although they would be easily seen, someone with a trainer could just run over and take the items that the person lays before they put them on the stand.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.