Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 90 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ghost Pirate
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-01-2003, 07:59 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Umm...Konidias, Balance is apart of development,...

Umm...Konidias, Balance is apart of development, Stefan should be busy developing balance. Balance has to do with the way things are, and how everything is played out. Things like Weapons, armors,...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-01-2003, 10:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 802
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Maybe Randomized Quests could be added. ...

Maybe Randomized Quests could be added.

Like:
Find X amount of [item] and bring it to [npc] in [town]
Give [quest item] to [npc] in [town]
Kill X amount of [monster] near [town]

Or something...
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-31-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 763
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Girum Rivclaw's War Blade? Ghost Pirate's...

Girum Rivclaw's War Blade?
Ghost Pirate's Crystal Scrimitar?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2003, 02:00 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I never said there should be a reset in this...

I never said there should be a reset in this point and time. Also people are leaving because Stefan is doing squat to balance and make Kingdoms more enjoyable, sure he has added horses, pets,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2003, 01:39 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Yeah but whats the difference between a Reset...

Yeah but whats the difference between a Reset which offers a complete fully working and balanced server rather than switching? Ok then maybe you'd quit but not everybody else. I RolePlayed (new...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2003, 01:16 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Well you'll more or less still switch over to the...

Well you'll more or less still switch over to the new "complete" server so its still a year wasted. Also people say they quit and they still come back so don't give me that bull****. Also even when I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-30-2003, 08:29 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,914
Posted By Ghost Pirate
So you'd like to see...

So you'd like to see Barbarian/Thief/Wizard/Archer unbalanced sort of crap or Barbarian/AxeMasters and Wizard/Water Mages or what not?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2003, 08:22 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,047
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: Dishonest People

Live and Learn...Most people who play Graal are greedy and seek for the nearest source of power and control there is.

Also don't trust anybody.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2003, 08:20 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,881
Posted By Ghost Pirate
You guys know damn well that you'll all will...

You guys know damn well that you'll all will switch over to a new server of Graal: Kingdoms when it comes out. So theres no difference between switching over and reset. Also just because it took you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2003, 05:01 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,089
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I'd say wait...till they make the game that isn't...

I'd say wait...till they make the game that isn't so reptitive and boring after a day, but that will never happen.

Don't waste your money on Graal till Graal is good enough for your money.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-28-2003, 07:45 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,312
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: Game site design.

Now why can't you do this for me?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2003, 05:45 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,503
Posted By Ghost Pirate
*runs in fear* *runs back* *grabs your soda* ...

*runs in fear*
*runs back*
*grabs your soda*
*runs in fear*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2003, 05:37 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,266
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I want to hurt you...we all have our dreams but...

I want to hurt you...we all have our dreams but rarely they come true.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2003, 01:11 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,503
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I'd like to state that the only reason 2k1 had a...

I'd like to state that the only reason 2k1 had a large playercount all the time till kingdoms was due to the fact that...THERE WAS ONLY 2k1!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,503
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Because all other options FAILED.

Because all other options FAILED.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-27-2003, 06:28 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 832
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: Re: Where does Kingdoms and the story connect?

Pardon me, but I do remember Graal: Kingoms at one point having a GM. Sadly, he never did any Roleplaying type events. Hell do you even need to be a GM of sorts to hold a Roleplaying Event? All you...
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-27-2003, 06:01 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 543
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: uhh??

Yeah Graal Kingdoms is a sequal of sorts to Bomy Moon so Graal Kingdoms uses same story, island, and Kingdoms....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2003, 07:44 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,503
Posted By Ghost Pirate
That will die out in 5 hours...

That will die out in 5 hours...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-26-2003, 05:02 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,107
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Bird Mafia....

Bird Mafia....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-26-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 832
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Where does Kingdoms and the story connect?

http://www.graalonline.com/about/kingdoms.php

Have at it? Where does it connect? Why isn't the Bomy Moon a Giant cavern of bomys and evil bomys and bomys we've never seen before? Instead of being...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-26-2003, 12:40 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,216
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Why is it that Dustari gets, or trys to get,...

Why is it that Dustari gets, or trys to get, another king every other week?

You guys have bad choice in leadership.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,503
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Am I the only person who thinks..gameplay that...

Am I the only person who thinks..gameplay that revolves around collecting junk is a BAD idea?
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-25-2003, 10:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 777
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I think they shouldn't concentrate their effects...

I think they shouldn't concentrate their effects on new things...but of old things....like gameplay, balancing issues, bugs, etc.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2003, 06:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,076
Posted By Ghost Pirate
No most use the normal levelmap style. I...

No most use the normal levelmap style.

I think alot of the New Generation severs use gmap though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2003, 06:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,326
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Bleh only one person sent email...guess I gotta...

Bleh only one person sent email...guess I gotta find outsiders...I'm also looking for people who knows how to do 3d models in bryce, 3dmax, milkshape or whatever.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.