Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 390
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ajira
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 770
Posted By Ajira
These could easily be scripted by scripting your...

These could easily be scripted by scripting your own bot.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-28-2005, 05:37 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,046
Posted By Ajira
It's making me dizzy. ugh.

It's making me dizzy. ugh.
Forum: Tech Support 08-28-2005, 05:15 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,399
Posted By Ajira
Hmm, I think I know what you mean but to be sure...

Hmm, I think I know what you mean but to be sure can you post a screenshot?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-28-2005, 05:11 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,754
Posted By Ajira
Hmm, just putting this.admins there should work,...

Hmm, just putting this.admins there should work, but if it worked like that before, then I don't know.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,270
Posted By Ajira
Isn't that what I said? o_O

Isn't that what I said? o_O
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-28-2005, 02:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,825
Posted By Ajira
They can still click reply. @_@

They can still click reply. @_@
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-28-2005, 02:31 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 411
Posted By Ajira
You can actually use any image for particles.

You can actually use any image for particles.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,963
Posted By Ajira
findimg(index).rotation = angle; I forgot if...

findimg(index).rotation = angle;
I forgot if this was in radians or degrees, though I'm leaning toward radians. Use the degtorad() function to convert.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2005, 06:50 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,963
Posted By Ajira
findPlayer(account).triggerclient("gui",...

findPlayer(account).triggerclient("gui", "weaponname", "params");

=)
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-27-2005, 02:34 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,314
Posted By Ajira
Stop doing that please =/ Besides, it doesn't...

Stop doing that please =/
Besides, it doesn't break the rule. He gave the basis of a script, not an actual script, and it was just for educational purposes anyway.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-27-2005, 12:54 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,270
Posted By Ajira
I think he just wants it to start GraalEditor.exe...

I think he just wants it to start GraalEditor.exe but with his own level specified, not sure.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-27-2005, 12:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 511
Posted By Ajira
Sounds good. Would be cool to just access/display...

Sounds good. Would be cool to just access/display web pages with GScript.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,541
Posted By Ajira
Wtf are you talking about?

Wtf are you talking about?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,733
Posted By Ajira
Why not? I'd rather pay someone for a good...

Why not? I'd rather pay someone for a good website than get some ****ty website for free.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,314
Posted By Ajira
Now he does.

Now he does.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 07:45 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,314
Posted By Ajira
You totally forgot about local and global...

You totally forgot about local and global modifiers. You will need those if you want to make nice effects with the particle engine. =/
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,646
Posted By Ajira
You set the team in the Admin tab when you are...

You set the team in the Admin tab when you are creating the event. There is a box for Teams and you separate each team by a comma. I don't know how it works for your events bot, but for Maloria's...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 05:07 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,646
Posted By Ajira
For Events to work, your server needs an...

For Events to work, your server needs an EventsBot that has a script to handle the events. The flags for each event have to be set in the EventsBot.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,646
Posted By Ajira
I think he's talking about the Events tab in v4,...

I think he's talking about the Events tab in v4, but I'm not sure.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-26-2005, 05:17 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,145
Posted By Ajira
I would like this much. Wouldn't be hard to...

I would like this much. Wouldn't be hard to script at all.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 05:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,745
Posted By Ajira
If you would like to get a list of ALL the...

If you would like to get a list of ALL the clientside script functions in Graal4, then go to start > run > C:\graal2001\Graal4.exe -listscriptfunctions. This will save a file named...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 08-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 731
Posted By Ajira
Why don't you just download it now x.x

Why don't you just download it now x.x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 12,195
Posted By Ajira
Type the name of the server in the text box in...

Type the name of the server in the text box in the bottom-left of the serverlist, then hit enter.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2005, 06:19 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 12,195
Posted By Ajira
w00t!

w00t!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 08:18 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By Ajira
Erm, backpals are deprecated. Use seteffect.

Erm, backpals are deprecated. Use seteffect.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 390

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.