Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: Graphic Design 08-28-2004, 12:17 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,126
Posted By Thallen
The shading?

The shading?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,676
Posted By Thallen
LoL u r da grammer master

LoL u r da grammer master
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-27-2004, 12:32 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,146
Posted By Thallen
My staff ring dissapeared. :frown: :p

My staff ring dissapeared. :frown: :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-27-2004, 12:32 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,453
Posted By Thallen
So when are they being announced?

So when are they being announced?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2004, 12:18 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,697
Posted By Thallen
Nice joke.

Nice joke.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-26-2004, 03:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,676
Posted By Thallen
Yeah, yeah, I expected stupid replies like this...

Yeah, yeah, I expected stupid replies like this about the comment, oh well, I said it. What is not to understand about what I said? Ana thrives on getting people on her side, it's stupid. Her little...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-26-2004, 02:22 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,676
Posted By Thallen
You can get nothing through Ana's head. She is...

You can get nothing through Ana's head. She is stubborn. She thinks of herself, and only herself. I apparently made her 'quit Graal' for retaliating from a comment about why I should be removed from...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-26-2004, 01:48 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 736
Posted By Thallen
Welcome back like Mase.

Welcome back like Mase.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2004, 02:42 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,714
Posted By Thallen
Being Fung Si Yan and all, I should get my...

Being Fung Si Yan and all, I should get my account invited to run with the torch or something, hehe.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-23-2004, 02:41 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,402
Posted By Thallen
Threads like this are getting so annoying.

Threads like this are getting so annoying.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,453
Posted By Thallen
Those people must not be expecting to be chosen,...

Those people must not be expecting to be chosen, then? :rolleyes:
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,386
Posted By Thallen
I am not going to talk about this in this topic,...

I am not going to talk about this in this topic, because my overall honesty will prove offensive toward those who it proves correct against, and chances are, I'll just be banned. Thanks, don't talk...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,386
Posted By Thallen
Happy birthday to the first guy that managed to...

Happy birthday to the first guy that managed to scam me on Graal 2001!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-22-2004, 04:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 737
Posted By Thallen
wut a suprieze!1

wut a suprieze!1
Forum: Graphic Design 08-22-2004, 04:25 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,714
Posted By Thallen
That font is overused like a cheap *****. Please...

That font is overused like a cheap *****. Please don't ban me for saying that. Thanks.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,453
Posted By Thallen
I just resent it...I hope trustly ol' Graal.net...

I just resent it...I hope trustly ol' Graal.net Mail sent it correctly...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-20-2004, 03:45 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 18,488
Posted By Thallen
...Idiots.

...Idiots.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-20-2004, 02:19 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 619
Posted By Thallen
The same reason why I'm banned, Ed! No one...

The same reason why I'm banned, Ed! No one knows...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-20-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,423
Posted By Thallen
With that said, I think the Mrs. should now...

With that said, I think the Mrs. should now delete this thread! :rolleyes:
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,166
Posted By Thallen
This isn't KawaiiSaRiA...too many people make...

This isn't KawaiiSaRiA...too many people make birthday threads just to try to be the first one to it and look all cool and stuff. It doesn't work.
Forum: Tech Support 08-19-2004, 03:43 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,081
Posted By Thallen
Yeah. Don't play UN. ;)

Yeah. Don't play UN. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2004, 11:56 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 8,609
Posted By Thallen
I'm kind of 'teased' a lot. It seems a lot of...

I'm kind of 'teased' a lot. It seems a lot of Graal's sparrers are these hardcore kids, or so it seems, and they can't appreciate my switch from a bad player to a good player, so every bit of skill I...
Forum: Dustari 08-18-2004, 03:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,323
Posted By Thallen
That last statement is so stereotypically...

That last statement is so stereotypically retarded. I hate people who say that. It started with some kid who requested he be homeschooled to play Graal all day, sat on his computer getting fat off of...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2004, 03:21 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 18,488
Posted By Thallen
Tryout for global graphics!

Tryout for global graphics!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,453
Posted By Thallen
It's not like a PWA application's going to be...

It's not like a PWA application's going to be 10MB or anything.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.