Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 427
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chicken_l33t
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 840
Posted By Chicken_l33t
=[ Talk to you on AIM <3

=[ Talk to you on AIM <3
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 3,855
Posted By Chicken_l33t
function onSheLeaves(){ deletedpostcount =...

function onSheLeaves(){
deletedpostcount = deletedpostcount - 400;
}

Oh, have fun. I hope it's so fun that you extend the trip :P
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,319
Posted By Chicken_l33t
//#CLIENTSIDE function onPlayerenters(){ ...

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerenters(){
player.dir = dir (0 - up, 1 - left, 2 - down, 3 - right);
}

or for offline
//#CLIENTSIDE
if (playerenters){
playerdir = dir;
}
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,528
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Lies I do! lol with old CyberX or w/e I was co...

Lies I do! lol with old CyberX or w/e I was co owner of that server for like 10 hours. God that was funny. My friend took it over then he got taken over then god knows what happened :X
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,237
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Well if you had stayed long enough to look around...

Well if you had stayed long enough to look around properly you would of found them. If not I could clearly label them. Which I could do in probably same amount of time that you were on our server.....
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-24-2006, 02:02 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,502
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Happy b-day kitten fiddler. <3

Happy b-day kitten fiddler. <3
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-20-2006, 06:14 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,904
Posted By Chicken_l33t
No, it does work and it returns the players...

No, it does work and it returns the players index. For some reason though it only seems to work on the gmap, but you're right though about the better way to do it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2006, 03:40 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,904
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Umm, I was fixing his script not giving him a...

Umm, I was fixing his script not giving him a whole new one. It's not bad advice becaue I was fixing what he already had and testplayer(x,y) returns the index of the player so you don't have to do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,904
Posted By Chicken_l33t
//#CLIENTSIDE if (created){ timeout = .05; ...

//#CLIENTSIDE
if (created){
timeout = .05;
}

if (timeout){
if (mousex in |playercraphere,playercraphere| && mousey in|playercraphere,playercraphere|){
setplayerprop #c,#a; // #c is the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2006, 02:43 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,982
Posted By Chicken_l33t
When you use sendpm("message"); it comes from the...

When you use sendpm("message"); it comes from the NPC server to the client that initiated it.

So, just use with (findplayer(params[0])){
sendpm("Hello" SPC params[0] SPC "i love you!");
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,573
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Perhaps it's the scripting? have you got a check...

Perhaps it's the scripting? have you got a check to see if the weapon is equiped?
and perhaps that is getting set back to un-equiped when entering a new level.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-18-2006, 09:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,573
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Have you set the gmaps in the server options?...

Have you set the gmaps in the server options? Like so
gmaps=mapname and if there's multiple maps use a , to seperate them.

I had the same problem and it was because I was just using loadmap;,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,237
Posted By Chicken_l33t
That'd help if they didnt just say "Read the...

That'd help if they didnt just say "Read the support ticket" then sign off after a few. I hold extreme anger against all the PWA (Except Malinko) we're paying money for this service yet you treat...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Replies: 105
Poll: Pwa
Views: 8,872
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Already I have suggested some things you should...

Already I have suggested some things you should do in the thread I created the other day. Read my first post for some suggestions I made.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64144
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-16-2006, 06:38 AM
Replies: 105
Poll: Pwa
Views: 8,872
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Well said. Malinko is the only one who seems to...

Well said. Malinko is the only one who seems to do anything at all and has been very nice and helpfull towards me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-16-2006, 05:21 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,237
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Playerworld Administration.

I am writing this thread because we have sent multiple support tickets to the PWA, but each has done nothing. The support tickets have been about Playerworld inspection and I have even spoken to one...
Forum: Gani Construction 02-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 73,238
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Adding a sprite tutorial.

Well I see there's a tutorial on gani'n already, but a friend asked me how to add sprites and what not so I made a tutorial for him and he said it was quite helpful so here you go.

All materials...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 807
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Thanks :D I got umm, a Sony PSP with the game...

Thanks :D I got umm, a Sony PSP with the game Pursuit Force and a guitar stand so I'm happy. Gotta upgrade the memory on the PSP though cause 32mb is just sad >:[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-12-2006, 03:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,206
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Do have a text list of all the ideas you want to...

Do have a text list of all the ideas you want to do before you make your server and finish all the levels before you pay for it.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-12-2006, 02:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 807
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I did all that last night ;D except some good...

I did all that last night ;D except some good whiskey lol.. I can't do shots if my life depended on it.



I havent heard that old account name in ages :P
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 771
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Happy B-day noob pants.

Happy B-day noob pants.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2006, 02:35 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,962
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Yeh, good too see some 1337 back on the UC list....

Yeh, good too see some 1337 back on the UC list. It's looking great man and I especially love the town with the paths I showed you to use in it. Looks great :D
Forum: Graphic Design 02-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 908
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Here's my litttle rawr dragon, nothing special. :P

Here's my litttle rawr dragon, nothing special. :P
Forum: Graphic Design 02-02-2006, 12:36 AM
Replies: 156
Views: 17,762
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Thanks for this Tom, I had fun doing it and...

Thanks for this Tom, I had fun doing it and watching its progress :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,713
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Wow, good to see you around. Server looks good...

Wow, good to see you around. Server looks good and the only thing I don't like is the edges on the HP/MP status and various other things having white parts on the edges.

Is this Doragon Koden?...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 427

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.