Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 198
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LittleBiiru
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-21-2001, 12:45 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,803
Posted By LittleBiiru
What does it take to become a "Kingdom"

How the hell do you become a Kingdom? o.O I've got a guild called " Xtreme ".. I just want to know how to become a Kingdom.. Why the hell is it so hard. =-D






-Cortez
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,629
Posted By LittleBiiru
LMFOA

Sarcasm, Bud. He's pissed off at me. e.e
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,629
Posted By LittleBiiru
Har Har Har

*****.. Not mine. >>=-P Any way, I can't. AOL problems. Get on MsN so I can explain it to you. Lol..

[email protected]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 02:34 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 963
Posted By LittleBiiru
;-)

All of the famouse people do. >>=-P And you fired me because i'm a Lazy SoB. =-D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 01:09 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,102
Posted By LittleBiiru
No existy!

Site don't exist, Bud.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 01:00 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,102
Posted By LittleBiiru
Jus' Go to the site

Don't click the link. Just go to the address. ;-)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2001, 12:55 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,516
Posted By LittleBiiru
Easier to upload ****`

I don't want a site.. I just want somethin to store my **** on.. Like snap shots.. Levels.. Ect..=-)


-Cortez
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2001, 12:46 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,516
Posted By LittleBiiru
A-men..

Tri-Pod easy though..

http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/enigma_quest
http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/castle/Graal1.gif
http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/castle/onlinestartlocal
Forum: Guild Life 12-16-2001, 12:41 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 862
Posted By LittleBiiru
Nope..

Stefan want's a new guild system.. He thinks there should be no Global Guild System.. But, my guess is.. You're tags will work on any server in a few days.. or weeks. Lol..

-Cortez
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2001, 12:40 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,516
Posted By LittleBiiru
How nice..

Lol.. Stefan's Christmas present to us all..

http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/terrorist_ass
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2001, 12:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,629
Posted By LittleBiiru
Rate these levelerz!

http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/castle/Graal1.gif
http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/enigma_quest
http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/castle/onlinestartlocal


Check those levels out.. =-)

Tell me yeh opinions.. I want...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2001, 12:37 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,516
Posted By LittleBiiru
NEVER!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want it to come out.. It looks Lame.


-Cortez
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 12:33 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,182
Posted By LittleBiiru
Yeah right

I have two pay to play accounts. One has 58 days left.. and My other one has like.. a whole year. I just made it.. But, Stefan needs to know when to stop.. Like, i've heard talk about no more free...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 12:30 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,182
Posted By LittleBiiru
Tsk..

Stefan is pushing his luck. He's going to go too far with this Pay 2 play thing.. People are going to start quitting graal. People arn't going to spend 24 bucks to be avil to play a server more than...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 12:25 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,182
Posted By LittleBiiru
What?

What are you talking about? o.O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 12:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 562
Posted By LittleBiiru
o.O

Now you have two years for that one account. ;-)


-Cortez
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 12:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,102
Posted By LittleBiiru
Check dem apples out..

http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/castle/Graal1.gif
http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/enigma_quest
http://c0rt3z.tripod.com/castle/onlinestartlocal


Check those levels out.. =-)

-Cortez

Tell me yeh...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 12:12 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 963
Posted By LittleBiiru
Nope..

Not on my watch. ;-)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 03:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 963
Posted By LittleBiiru
Name's..

Cortez. My name is Cortez. You can call me Cortez.. =-D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 03:25 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 963
Posted By LittleBiiru
Why the Hatred..

Tears my friend.. I can see the dark force swirls around you like a tornado.. *****..

Lol.. Honestly. Don't call me a crack head.. =-)


-Cortez
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 03:13 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 963
Posted By LittleBiiru
Enigma being Scanned?

At like.. 1:30 Eastern Standard Time,December 15.. Enigma had a little Visitor! No, it wasn't Santa.. No, afraid not! It was out favorite Player World Inspector Sherlock Holmes! Oh wait, no it...
Forum: Level Design 12-15-2001, 03:01 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,235
Posted By LittleBiiru
Lol.

WHICH level? Enigma's GP Chief? Or mine? o.O
Forum: Level Design 12-15-2001, 12:18 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,235
Posted By LittleBiiru
What is

What is?
Forum: Level Design 12-15-2001, 11:15 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,235
Posted By LittleBiiru
Nope..

Actually, There's a good reason. o.O Lol. You won't believe me though, and I don't perticulary wish to explain. I can't get on AIM any more. ;-) AOL problems.. Lol. Believe it or not, I still work on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 10:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 940
Posted By LittleBiiru
No idea.. No idea..

I don't even know.. Don't even know..
Showing results 151 to 175 of 198

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.