Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 251
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: UberModeKappa
Forum: Server Maintenance 11-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 8,304
Posted By UberModeKappa
:( I probably wont be able to play today...

:(

I probably wont be able to play today since i have to go out now :(.


Stefan, the problem still persists on Era.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,454
Posted By UberModeKappa
PRECISELY!!! The way i see it, if you have...

PRECISELY!!!

The way i see it, if you have your own playerworld, you should be able to make a list of accounts that can connect to the playerworld regardless if it is not upgraded. Currently, the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,454
Posted By UberModeKappa
Graal 3D PLEASE

Graal 3D PLEASE
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2006, 05:12 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,454
Posted By UberModeKappa
I've been oh so tickled for it ever since that...

I've been oh so tickled for it ever since that old,old, graal 3d thing Stefan made. When it comes out i'm dropping wow and upgrading my accounts and bringing friends.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,454
Posted By UberModeKappa
Graal 3D

Graal 3D
Forum: Tech Support 10-28-2006, 03:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,351
Posted By UberModeKappa
Windows is kind of like an automatic transmission...

Windows is kind of like an automatic transmission and Linux is more of a standard transmission. If linux had better graphics drivers, i would be perfectly content using linux primarily on my PC....
Forum: Future Improvements 10-12-2006, 05:54 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,375
Posted By UberModeKappa
I believe a great addition to hubworld would be...

I believe a great addition to hubworld would be player and guild housing. Everything could be automated and global strings could be used to buy furniture and other things that people earn on other...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 249
Views: 78,182
Posted By UberModeKappa
True.

True.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,850
Posted By UberModeKappa
Since when did you take Unixmad's throne?

Since when did you take Unixmad's throne?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Replies: 290
Views: 60,051
Posted By UberModeKappa
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH So you basically want the...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So you basically want the game to be as empty as the forums? Genius!
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,264
Posted By UberModeKappa
People he gave the items to didn't use them. They...

People he gave the items to didn't use them. They sold the item. Thus ruining the economy.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,402
Posted By UberModeKappa
I love your humor! The only reason i frequently...

I love your humor! The only reason i frequently visit the communication center is for your skill at making me laugh! Honestly, keep it up! You could go places!
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-19-2006, 08:47 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,264
Posted By UberModeKappa
Just quit like the majority of Era's community,...

Just quit like the majority of Era's community, and I. :cool:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,018
Posted By UberModeKappa
Later bra

My family has died in a tragic car accident. Im leaving graal to support myself as much as I can. Goodbye.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,128
Posted By UberModeKappa
:D FIX it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. I want to be able...

:D FIX it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. I want to be able to reap the benefits of pressing d for hours! (I also want to be able to carry lots of flowers XD)
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,128
Posted By UberModeKappa
TY! Jenn gave it to me! 100dmg and it doesnt take...

TY! Jenn gave it to me! 100dmg and it doesnt take ammo.

Im glad you guys care about Era :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2006, 08:46 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,967
Posted By UberModeKappa
Very ****ty comparison. FLAMETHROWER and...

Very ****ty comparison.


FLAMETHROWER and FLAK CANNON should be released to combat the KATANA.

Fight lame weapons with more lame weapons!
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-26-2006, 01:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,128
Posted By UberModeKappa
Strength

http://andutoo.googlepages.com/comotelammas.PNG

I have plenty of space but I can not pick up a flower x.x
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 12,343
Posted By UberModeKappa
Katana

The haxors/stafffriendsoffreinds can liek... hav katanias and swing them n liek.. these bawls appear and this sound from like... startreck plays and i get poisoned and shtuff. How buggy is that weap...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-13-2006, 05:27 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,151
Posted By UberModeKappa
None and that is how much I waste. None ...

None and that is how much I waste.


None


If I dont have their email, i probably dont want it anyway. Even if i did, I could just go on aim and ask "ZOMG WHUT IZ UR EMAIL" and then they...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-12-2006, 06:04 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,151
Posted By UberModeKappa
I quit calling poeple izdiot @ after day 4! TY!...

I quit calling poeple izdiot @ after day 4! TY! :spam:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,172
Posted By UberModeKappa
Lack of a spacial dimension, i'd say. Once...

Lack of a spacial dimension, i'd say.

Once G3D is finished we shall see some interesting vids.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-31-2006, 03:33 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,262
Posted By UberModeKappa
Didn't he make GChar among other things?

Didn't he make GChar among other things?
Forum: Graphic Design 05-29-2006, 08:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,411
Posted By UberModeKappa
Considering the perspective is all wrong, you...

Considering the perspective is all wrong, you should fix it. Copying and pasting for the up and down directions is a nono. Think about the gun facing south. You are going to see the hole in the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,643
Posted By UberModeKappa
HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!
Showing results 151 to 175 of 251

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.