Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,482
Posted By PrinceDark
And thats why they died fast.

And thats why they died fast.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,482
Posted By PrinceDark
Good list. Could add on all those gold servers...

Good list. Could add on all those gold servers back in the days that actually had a surplus of talented staff, but kept on with redo's. Frolic and Providence. Bravo's remake bombed entirely. N-Pulse...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 01-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 9,106
Posted By PrinceDark
Back in december i was asking why some...

Back in december i was asking why some playerworlds had zero players online, and Delteria was among one of them. :/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,482
Posted By PrinceDark
Very well said. Remakes has caused the death and...

Very well said. Remakes has caused the death and destruction of many playerworlds. Slowly for some, quickly for others, but surely in the end they all died.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-19-2007, 04:42 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,483
Posted By PrinceDark
The drawing of the guy smoking is pretty damn...

The drawing of the guy smoking is pretty damn nice. Think you could draw a pic of me with that style?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By PrinceDark
Straight! Well I'm trying to get back into...

Straight! Well I'm trying to get back into development on any nice playerworld after being away from it for 2 years. So if he needs another leveler I'm all for it, though I have no vip time. I could...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2007, 04:26 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,349
Posted By PrinceDark
Actually when I was NAT Chief there developing we...

Actually when I was NAT Chief there developing we got ideas for events from UN and babylon.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2007, 04:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,349
Posted By PrinceDark
!Wan you should bust out the cliff tiling and...

!Wan you should bust out the cliff tiling and make a mountain for racing. Add traps and stuff.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 01-19-2007, 04:00 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 9,106
Posted By PrinceDark
Interesting adventure. Pretty okay looking snow...

Interesting adventure. Pretty okay looking snow tileset as well.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,533
Posted By PrinceDark
Are you guys looking for levelers by any chance?

Are you guys looking for levelers by any chance?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2007, 12:48 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,863
Posted By PrinceDark
here is mine i think, though i haven't played in...

here is mine i think, though i haven't played in a really long time

head1118.png
all black, belt white
body5.png
shield-longtie-shield.png
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,141
Posted By PrinceDark
That level is seriously ugly. If !Wan made it,...

That level is seriously ugly. If !Wan made it, then someone must have drugged him up. !Wan do I have to drag you to rehab!? :mad:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 10,208
Posted By PrinceDark
Even though those bodies look nice, I prefer the...

Even though those bodies look nice, I prefer the graal sprites.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 10,208
Posted By PrinceDark
This actually looks interesting. I hope you guys...

This actually looks interesting. I hope you guys pull this off.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-15-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,819
Posted By PrinceDark
What is flyff? and what the heck is that flying...

What is flyff? and what the heck is that flying stuff?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-21-2006, 12:39 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,582
Posted By PrinceDark
I thought the same thing when I started hitting...

I thought the same thing when I started hitting near 2K hours on NP and then seeing some others who started there after me or around the same time hitting up 3k-4k-5k. So now i just post and random...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-21-2006, 12:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,803
Posted By PrinceDark
what up X-Mann

what up X-Mann
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By PrinceDark
Can you imagine paying for something and then the...

Can you imagine paying for something and then the playerworld getting shut down for whatever reason?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,897
Posted By PrinceDark
from classic to CdA to NP (my 2nd home)

from classic to CdA to NP (my 2nd home)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,582
Posted By PrinceDark
you're still young its not like you're 50 and...

you're still young its not like you're 50 and spent the last 8 yrs on the game. :/
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Replies: 3
Hi
Views: 725
Posted By PrinceDark
That is good. Is this permanent or just a...

That is good. Is this permanent or just a holliday thing going on?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2006, 09:57 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,913
Posted By PrinceDark
I wanted to get one and build a world based on...

I wanted to get one and build a world based on the old game Bolo from the Macintosh. Pretty neat game, look it up if you're curious.
Other than that, a playerworld with tons of bombs, explosions,...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Replies: 3
Hi
Views: 725
Posted By PrinceDark
Hi

Whatever happened to the thing where we can only post once every 8 hours?
I know I tried upgrading a while ago, but I think it didn't go through, or did it? I mean damn I really should monitor this...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-19-2006, 09:45 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,582
Posted By PrinceDark
How do you know shes hot?

How do you know shes hot?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,325
Posted By PrinceDark
I would keep the work and move on. Upgrade the...

I would keep the work and move on. Upgrade the projects and use on a better server. Choose your playerworlds more wisely too so you don't have your content being used by a group of helpless...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.