Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2003, 12:12 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,636
Posted By Neonight
I AM SENSING YOU ARE VERY ANGSTY. ANGSTY TEEN....

I AM SENSING YOU ARE VERY ANGSTY. ANGSTY TEEN. ANGSTY CHILD.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2003, 07:38 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,708
Posted By Neonight
Pssh. You registered just for Graal Kingdoms....

Pssh. You registered just for Graal Kingdoms. Your name screams "100% NEWBIE." No one's even heard of you.


;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-26-2003, 07:31 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,636
Posted By Neonight
Re: Account Names

deman = demon? ;o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,259
Posted By Neonight
I'm assuming you're not Genmo, yet Genmo's name...

I'm assuming you're not Genmo, yet Genmo's name is Shaun. And what the hell happened to him? I haven't seen him in two years.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,708
Posted By Neonight
;s Your account says September 2001. And of...

;s Your account says September 2001.

And of course I mean players. ;o I've seen thousands on Classic alone. x.x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-23-2003, 09:51 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,402
Posted By Neonight
They're taking over! :eek:

They're taking over! :eek:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-23-2003, 09:48 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,783
Posted By Neonight
Re: Goodbye I think...

Come back. ;[
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,041
Posted By Neonight
My statement to you was about the banhammer. The...

My statement to you was about the banhammer. The statements below that were towards everyone, not just you. ;x I was being sarcastic on the banhammer, by the way.

Though I think it is wrong what...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2003, 09:41 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,001
Posted By Neonight
Same. Bwahahah. I click it and it is up. We...

Same. Bwahahah. I click it and it is up.

We win.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2003, 12:06 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,147
Posted By Neonight
I just don't understand why every other word out...

I just don't understand why every other word out of either of their mouths are considered to be funny and popular. o_O Sebman Victrix says stuff like that all the time and it's funny as hell, yet you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2003, 12:03 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,708
Posted By Neonight
Yep. My account was registered within the first...

Yep. My account was registered within the first 400 accounts (early June), but there's maybe five or six people within the first 400 accounts still playing on their account. :S
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-22-2003, 11:57 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,001
Posted By Neonight
I just remembered after I had posted that: ...

I just remembered after I had posted that:

You need the newest drivers for your card. Search the forums for "nvidia drivers." I can't get you the direct link because I'm pretty busy, but this has...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-22-2003, 11:48 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,147
Posted By Neonight
Jagen showed me something similar to that. He was...

Jagen showed me something similar to that. He was asking Stefan how to cuss someone out in German and he said something like "tell him to suck your ass."

On another topic, how old is that? I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-22-2003, 11:44 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,001
Posted By Neonight
Re: windows XP = LAG ATTACK!

How much RAM do you have? (Right-click my computer and it should say near the bottom of the window.) If you have 128, that's probably why. It takes a bare minimum of 128 to run XP. RAM is your best...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2003, 11:58 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,166
Posted By Neonight
I've had more bugs with my single Radeon 8500...

I've had more bugs with my single Radeon 8500 than I have with all of my nVidia cards put together. When I build another computer later this year, it's going to have an nVidia card in it. I'm going...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,166
Posted By Neonight
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA ...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA


http://junk.toroimerai.net/rolleyes.gif

Kamuii, I'm just using the one on your site instead of uploading it to mine, since this is the only time I'm...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2003, 09:00 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,580
Posted By Neonight
Hmmm.... *resizes* 100 pixels wide, tall,...

Hmmm.... *resizes*

100 pixels wide, tall, both?

Edit:

I'm assuming both. Looks pretty equal to me. ;o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2003, 08:52 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,414
Posted By Neonight
Nope. There's 50 threads per illegal thing on any...

Nope. There's 50 threads per illegal thing on any given server. I'm not being sarcastic in the least.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2003, 08:38 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,414
Posted By Neonight
There's enough griping on the forums of what is...

There's enough griping on the forums of what is illegal and what is stolen. I still don't think there's any need for a PW team anymore.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,414
Posted By Neonight
What's the point of a PW team now? All you have...

What's the point of a PW team now? All you have to do is pay $100 and your server is up. No more passing or failing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2003, 06:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,349
Posted By Neonight
Most of the good sparrers/PKers left Graal long...

Most of the good sparrers/PKers left Graal long ago.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2003, 06:09 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,708
Posted By Neonight
What was your other account name?

What was your other account name?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,580
Posted By Neonight
I am really going to try to get that as my...

I am really going to try to get that as my signature once I upload it to my site. Since you don't want me leeching, and all. ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2003, 02:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,156
Posted By Neonight
Well, since it takes up bandwidth. Not that...

Well, since it takes up bandwidth. Not that anyone was thinking of that. They're just trying to find something to gripe about.

I thinking determining if anyone is an older or newer player by...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2003, 02:06 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,708
Posted By Neonight
Nonononono. I'm not calling you a newbie or...

Nonononono. I'm not calling you a newbie or anything. x_x;; I was just stating the Celtics weren't really old or anything.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.