Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Nick1988
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-26-2003, 01:02 AM
Replies:
30
Good Bye...
Views:
2,046
Posted By
Nick1988
Bye and good luck.
Bye and good luck.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-25-2003, 04:36 AM
Replies:
158
Kaimetsu?
Views:
13,437
Posted By
Nick1988
It's a shame that Kaimetsu is gone, he was an...
It's a shame that Kaimetsu is gone, he was an excellent supermod. I will also miss him.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-21-2003, 06:22 AM
Replies:
12
Poll:
Would you...
Views:
647
Posted By
Nick1988
I wouldn't care because I don't know you. I'll...
I wouldn't care because I don't know you. I'll just vote No.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-21-2003, 05:43 AM
Replies:
12
Bye bye...
Views:
1,305
Posted By
Nick1988
Goodbye.
Goodbye.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-20-2003, 02:58 AM
Replies:
14
Bye
Views:
592
Posted By
Nick1988
Ok, bye.
Ok, bye.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-20-2003, 02:57 AM
Replies:
6
Hey.
Views:
923
Posted By
Nick1988
Welcome back then. :)
Welcome back then. :)
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-17-2003, 09:04 AM
Replies:
15
A big piece... pig... thing
Views:
1,615
Posted By
Nick1988
I agree that the outline is a bit harsh, but this...
I agree that the outline is a bit harsh, but this is an early stage of the graphic so I think he'll fix it.
I don't think it does.
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-16-2003, 10:48 PM
Replies:
9
Incredible Edible...wait no..Robot
Views:
748
Posted By
Nick1988
Looks cool, but:
Looks cool, but:
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Replies:
31
The PWA Team (New Members)
Views:
2,091
Posted By
Nick1988
Congratulations to the both of you, and good...
Congratulations to the both of you, and good luck. :)
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-16-2003, 10:10 PM
Replies:
15
A big piece... pig... thing
Views:
1,615
Posted By
Nick1988
Cool, I think you should definetly finish that. ;)
Cool, I think you should definetly finish that. ;)
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Replies:
19
Sig
Views:
1,164
Posted By
Nick1988
Animating isn't that hard..
Animating isn't that hard..
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-16-2003, 10:11 AM
Replies:
6
Zweihander
Views:
786
Posted By
Nick1988
Looks decent. My problems with it is that the...
Looks decent. My problems with it is that the blade is too blue and I don't see a handle.
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-16-2003, 12:23 AM
Replies:
23
Another Wind Waker Thread
Views:
1,945
Posted By
Nick1988
Re: I'll probably get a flaming for this but....
I suggest you go see Dr. Kevorkian, he'll set you up nicely.
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-15-2003, 10:23 PM
Replies:
19
Sig
Views:
1,164
Posted By
Nick1988
If you would have animated it, I probably would...
If you would have animated it, I probably would have liked it. It looks stupid though because you didn't.
Forum:
Level Design
11-15-2003, 12:50 AM
Replies:
18
Something new for me
Views:
3,247
Posted By
Nick1988
It looks pretty good. :)
It looks pretty good. :)
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-13-2003, 01:50 AM
Replies:
6
Poll:
Player is absent from The World.
Views:
633
Posted By
Nick1988
Umm, ok. See you then.
Umm, ok. See you then.
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-12-2003, 07:43 AM
Replies:
34
The 2k2 superman shield!!
Views:
2,374
Posted By
Nick1988
For a five minute job it's pretty good. ...
For a five minute job it's pretty good.
?
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-12-2003, 02:43 AM
Replies:
34
Just look
Views:
2,102
Posted By
Nick1988
Congratulations, you just wasted your time!
Congratulations, you just wasted your time!
Forum:
Graphic Design
11-12-2003, 02:41 AM
Replies:
5
sig
Views:
1,173
Posted By
Nick1988
I don't really like it much. Probably because of...
I don't really like it much. Probably because of the bland letters.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-11-2003, 09:20 PM
Replies:
8
The time has come to depart...
Views:
874
Posted By
Nick1988
I don't remember you posting here in the first...
I don't remember you posting here in the first place, but bye.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-11-2003, 08:46 AM
Replies:
32
Funny E-Mail
Views:
2,552
Posted By
Nick1988
Stephane Portha is Unixmad, not Stefan.
Stephane Portha is Unixmad, not Stefan.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-11-2003, 08:18 AM
Replies:
39
Bye.
Views:
3,148
Posted By
Nick1988
Haha, you can't wait, can you?
Haha, you can't wait, can you?
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-11-2003, 08:15 AM
Replies:
24
"wake up..."
Views:
1,419
Posted By
Nick1988
I remember you and your avatar from a while back....
I remember you and your avatar from a while back. Welcome back.
Yeah, there is a lot of people from here. I don't think the whole get together would be a good idea though.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
11-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Replies:
51
Operation Crisis Deletion
Views:
4,467
Posted By
Nick1988
Sorry, but you shouldn't be trying to manage a...
Sorry, but you shouldn't be trying to manage a project if that kind of stuff happens. If your going to give someone so many powers you should at least know you can trust them.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
11-09-2003, 09:23 PM
Replies:
39
Bye.
Views:
3,148
Posted By
Nick1988
This isn't a contest.
This isn't a contest.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:39 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.