Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 13
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Showing results 151 to 175 of 321
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
colin012
Forum:
Zone
02-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Replies:
18
How to decrease your lag and slow performance
Views:
2,026
Posted By
colin012
uhhh ya this is only a problem for me what theirs...
uhhh ya this is only a problem for me what theirs to manny people on grall and thats a server problem not my computers. I have a super hard drive and a backup. all in all my computer has over 1 mill...
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies:
68
Ok who has the most?!
Views:
4,118
Posted By
colin012
2nd with Storm rifle. (I hate saterdays cuz thats...
2nd with Storm rifle. (I hate saterdays cuz thats when all the people with ds and photons and I don't get a chance to get any higher with it :cry: )
Whats sad is I beat a elite using a black...
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Replies:
21
Camoflage. (Not invisibility)
Views:
1,988
Posted By
colin012
When did we get snow cammo? I can make some if I...
When did we get snow cammo? I can make some if I can get the original tileset back. I can make a outline. It will not make you invisable the snow is a big tileset
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Replies:
34
Super Weapon.
Views:
2,233
Posted By
colin012
Thats exactly what I said!about the mechs anywas....
Thats exactly what I said!about the mechs anywas. The part abot it that was well made is
A. It was tazers avalable that can stop mechs and a place where you can get away from em.
B. The fact...
Forum:
Information
02-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Replies:
11
I need help finding certent levels
Views:
2,369
Posted By
colin012
I need help finding certent levels
I can't seem to find the osl or any zone level. I need to be able to open some levels to edit em. I need the osl and every peice of dropship that has instrucions. and please no g-maps. I need to be...
Forum:
Information
02-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Replies:
3
Some clear updates that need to be added to zone.
Views:
1,568
Posted By
colin012
The amount of staff we have isn't enough to deal...
The amount of staff we have isn't enough to deal with the ever growing amount of hackers and they can't manage a whole sever cuz their all on at the same time of day. The stuff for the girls is to...
Forum:
Information
02-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Replies:
3
Some clear updates that need to be added to zone.
Views:
1,568
Posted By
colin012
Some clear updates that need to be added to zone.
We need a jail and gms that can send people their and other staff can take people out.
We need a staff shack where it listst all staff members and a pic of them. A message in the staff shack...
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Replies:
34
Super Weapon.
Views:
2,233
Posted By
colin012
I kind of agree. Yes people will hack it to get...
I kind of agree. Yes people will hack it to get unlimited super weapons so make a gp position and give it to trusted people but leave the all event weapons out of it so it won't be takin by power...
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Replies:
86
Love Cannon :]
Views:
7,539
Posted By
colin012
I do agree that we need more chick heads. I want...
I do agree that we need more chick heads. I want to see so chicks on zone for once. Girl noobs are alot less anoying then guy noobs. The may be more stuborn but they done't typ in all caps severly...
Forum:
Zone
02-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Replies:
34
Super Weapon.
Views:
2,233
Posted By
colin012
I love these ideas! Zone wount be dryed out and...
I love these ideas! Zone wount be dryed out and boring. It can kill anyone even typhoon. This gives teams with less good players a chance so it's not a 1 sided fight. But maby make it so when a...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Replies:
41
Sticky:
Zone Gfx Guide.
Views:
37,857
Posted By
colin012
I still need a outline guide or will it come...
I still need a outline guide or will it come slowly but making simple outlines and figuring out what works.....
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Replies:
35
Tide-turning weapon
Views:
4,565
Posted By
colin012
please tell me thats only your outline. Not to be...
please tell me thats only your outline. Not to be rude but it has no shading.......
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Replies:
41
Sticky:
Zone Gfx Guide.
Views:
37,857
Posted By
colin012
If your talking about it being darker at the...
If your talking about it being darker at the inside end thats cuz your face casts a shadow making it darker if it was hand held and you shot it with a button I could see whats wrong. If thats not the...
Forum:
Zone
01-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Replies:
69
Your definition of lame?
Views:
8,086
Posted By
colin012
the pc can easyly be beaten is you have any sort...
the pc can easyly be beaten is you have any sort of spread in a fast class
Door laming isn't a problem right now cuz I have 100 some pipes that I don't remember getting
yes yes and yes to...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Replies:
82
Blow darts
Views:
7,617
Posted By
colin012
ty..... anything I could fix? whats...
ty..... anything I could fix?
whats your oppinion on it sayian? I made it bassed off your guide......
Forum:
Zone
01-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Replies:
16
Poll:
Bases in Iricia.
Views:
1,678
Posted By
colin012
Theirs advateges and dissadvatages to both. sr is...
Theirs advateges and dissadvatages to both. sr is a wierd shape and is skinny and it's next to impossable to get away from pipes and sabers and such. their for people using anything else will be at a...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-15-2007, 02:09 AM
Replies:
82
Blow darts
Views:
7,617
Posted By
colin012
then make it smallerX_X
then make it smallerX_X
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Replies:
41
Sticky:
Zone Gfx Guide.
Views:
37,857
Posted By
colin012
Ehehe thanks sayian look at what I made with a...
Ehehe thanks sayian look at what I made with a few sugestions to make it better........
Forum:
Zone
01-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Replies:
48
Combat Training.
Views:
3,727
Posted By
colin012
zone needs more ways to get weapons. Like prizes....
zone needs more ways to get weapons. Like prizes. They wouldn't be as good as the rr or br but they would give new players a chance against photons but still alows them not to get over powered. Read...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Replies:
82
Blow darts
Views:
7,617
Posted By
colin012
It only has 1 veiw and it would take up half the...
It only has 1 veiw and it would take up half the zone screen.............
Forum:
Information
01-13-2007, 01:08 AM
Replies:
2
Reason for high hacker rates
Views:
1,465
Posted By
colin012
Reason for high hacker rates
I have a screeny with a pic of a ULR for hacking sight. Any staff pm if you wan't the screeny. Not giving it out in this fourm so noobs don't get it.
Forum:
Zone
01-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies:
8
Grenades & Mines Glitch fixes
Views:
845
Posted By
colin012
He has blessed us with bug fixes!
He has blessed us with bug fixes!
Forum:
Zone
01-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Replies:
28
X-mas Item(s) are Found out!
Views:
4,887
Posted By
colin012
Next year it should be lazer force and some new...
Next year it should be lazer force and some new pistole... I was realy hoping for the lazer force when I got it.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Replies:
82
Blow darts
Views:
7,617
Posted By
colin012
Oh thats realy helpfull for you. Look whos not...
Oh thats realy helpfull for you. Look whos not ignoring my "crapy comments" anywas like I said lets stop arguing cuz neither of us are going to budge... and this fourm is going to get dealeted cuz of...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-12-2007, 06:00 AM
Replies:
82
Blow darts
Views:
7,617
Posted By
colin012
Lets just stop arguing cuz I'm gonna hold me...
Lets just stop arguing cuz I'm gonna hold me place and your gonna hold yours so it's pointless
Showing results 151 to 175 of 321
Page 7 of 13
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:39 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.