Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-31-2003, 08:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 892
Posted By Birdbird_0
I use the kmbody114.png I've used it since last...

I use the kmbody114.png
I've used it since last year when I was a developer.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2003, 02:13 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
It wouldn't be a perfect replica of 2k1, rather...

It wouldn't be a perfect replica of 2k1, rather based on its topography and current locations. It won't be just a 3D clone of it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2003, 02:01 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
What do you mean by that.

What do you mean by that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2003, 01:51 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
Making graal3D based on the 2k1 world would be...

Making graal3D based on the 2k1 world would be quite an endevor.

And what I've herd it will be a while before we can attempt to do so. So untill I'm certain we can do Graal3D, I'll work on ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2003, 01:40 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
I gave that up last June, I was pressued by a...

I gave that up last June, I was pressued by a fellow staff member to the point where It drove me nuts. Ghost took it over, and I went on two weeks ago or so, it's nothing and not worth looking foward...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2003, 01:34 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
No one has ever stated that. Maybe your...

No one has ever stated that.

Maybe your computer can't run 3D programs well or somthing?

I was talking to loriel erlier, he brought up the idea of a dev2 server to reconstruct 2k1, but I don't...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2003, 01:27 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
Why are you so pesimistic about it?

Why are you so pesimistic about it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2003, 01:19 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
If we did make it, it would be shell shaded.

If we did make it, it would be shell shaded.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
Nah, I'm not really seeing the characters as...

Nah, I'm not really seeing the characters as being too realistic.
Rather develop our own style of models and textures.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2003, 04:36 AM
Replies: 209
Views: 19,177
Posted By Birdbird_0
My opinion is, why should the talented be...

My opinion is, why should the talented be penalized..

Yeah I see the need for the rules that Nemesis imposed, they are logical but they should be able to be bent based on evaluation, is it not up...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2003, 03:13 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
games that require shooting can be in first...

games that require shooting can be in first person, who said there cant be thrid person action going on -_-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2003, 11:03 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
I dispise leveling up on 2k2, thats why we are...

I dispise leveling up on 2k2, thats why we are not going to take that mmorpg cast for it.

We are having the same things, but hats wont be like they were before.
The server will become more...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2003, 10:50 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
haha. The stat system is not based on EXP. ...

haha.

The stat system is not based on EXP.

Rather doing tasks quests, per say, getting your first 5 points will be like, getting your first hour online, or killing someone in your first spar.
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2003, 07:51 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
It would be encredably fun. edit: I think...

It would be encredably fun.

edit:
I think a good name for the project could be
Graal: Cubed

Or Graal^3
Or something *runs*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2003, 06:48 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
Re: Re: Graal2001, 3D.

The players are just models, you can make brand new ones, same goes with any engine, and you can always adjust how everything looks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2003, 04:52 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
I never said jeff or the current team would be...

I never said jeff or the current team would be involved. Nor did I say they would not be.

It takes a whole new set of developmental skills to work in 3D, along with being able to think in 3D. Not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2003, 04:39 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
Why not?

Why not?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2003, 04:35 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,128
Posted By Birdbird_0
Lightbulb Graal2001, 3D.

Mainly an Idea, Stefan Said it would be fun, Unix has not responded yet.
The thread is mainly getting public support and ideas for Graal2001 3D (hope to be) Project

Imagine, comming out of the...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-24-2003, 10:11 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,175
Posted By Birdbird_0
Not showing off small insigneficate sprite...

Not showing off small insigneficate sprite graphics.
And showing something that demonstrates your skills rather then your ability to simply do the work.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 966
Posted By Birdbird_0
I made those Tiles ^______________________^

I made those Tiles ^______________________^
Forum: Level Design 01-16-2003, 10:42 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 24,040
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'm the master of tile styles. :)

I'm the master of tile styles.

:)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2003, 12:11 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,945
Posted By Birdbird_0
Butz, thats funny :D yes make more. I'm...

Butz, thats funny :D yes make more.

I'm planning to make small comic for graal, involving newbies.

Need I say more?
http://www.rpgmaniacs.com/birdbird0/wn_banner1.jpg
Forum: Level Design 01-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
I was actualy thinking about doing that a while...

I was actualy thinking about doing that a while ago with the tileset.

Using the ground tiles and editing them slightly to go good with the gmap levels.

And using the normal tileset to create 2d...
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 03:18 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
all it is, is ineditor gmap edidting (you see a...

all it is, is ineditor gmap edidting (you see a yellowish grid to control hights)

and image placement.

2k2 levels (outside, and inside too)

are mainly just Image placement.
Talent is having...
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2003, 12:41 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,590
Posted By Birdbird_0
:) /end showoff

:)

/end showoff
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.